Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact (10320 Views)

Prepare To Receive, Distribute 6,100MW Of Electricity In 6 Months, FG To Discos / States Spend ₦‎1.7 Trillion On Trips, Meals, Others, Borrow ₦‎988 Billion / 9,000 Autogas Filling Stations Take Off In 6 Months – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by emorse(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Isn't it too early for some people to start complaining and critising everything
Anyone who reads comments in this platform would think that Nigeria is collapsing
It seems there are some people who have decided to be bitter at every news in this country
When you repeatedly go online and start abusing everyone because no one sees you,you eventually become a sad,depressing and angry person.
Those that keep lying to themselves that they can separate their online personality which is always abusive and the lifes they live at home or at work are deceiving themselves
If they are not careful they will start suffering symptoms of being bipolar
Coming to the issue at hand,I daresay the government should go one step further and release what each state and local government has collected in the past six months
From the figures above,it is clear that the states and local government have collected more money combined than the Federal government but the question we should ask is what are they doing with all this money

Until our people learn to leave shouting Tinubu this Tinubu that and start asking serious questions from our State governors and Local Government Chairmen and women,I am sorry we are just going round in circles
A state like Delta state should be the Dubai of the south south with all the billions collected but the people there will leave their Governor and start shouting Tinubu
Na wah,our people have seriously brainwashed into thinking that all their problem is Tinubu while those local criminals are busy looting them blind
Tufiakwa!!!!!!
You have no idea what's going on bro. And for that, I'm happy for you.

Can you imagine school children sleeping in class because of hunger? Can you imagine parents stylishly pushing senior secondary school girls into sexual relationships just so that they can atleast get some food for themselves? Can you imagine a mother meeting the proprietor of her children's schools not to pay her fees with sex o, but to exchange sex for some money to feed her children? From those few examples, you must already know that I'm a teacher and I've seen/heard some unspeakable things bro. Fear dey catch me as I dey so.

Tinubu is the president of the country. He knew the job requirements before applying for it. He crossed mountains and seas to get this job so we shouldn't be making any excuses for him or any other person in a position of power for that matter. We're in a messy situation and it's their job to clean it all up. And until they do so, we mustn't stop pushing them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Jlow2: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2023
Believe apc to better lives of Nigerians at your peril. They re only interested in how to grab and hold on to power
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by maasoap(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2023
Farki:
Just like we warned them. Tinubu is working though. grin
Tinubu may not be doing the job as we expected but he's just one of the many we elected to control our resources. Have you ever paused to ask yourself what is your state governor doing with your resources? The same thing goes for the local government chairmen in your state.
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by pek(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2023
It will go round.
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Isn't it too early for some people to start complaining and critising everything
Anyone who reads comments in this platform would think that Nigeria is collapsing
It seems there are some people who have decided to be bitter at every news in this country
When you repeatedly go online and start abusing everyone because no one sees you,you eventually become a sad,depressing and angry person.
Those that keep lying to themselves that they can separate their online personality which is always abusive and the lifes they live at home or at work are deceiving themselves
Coming to the issue at hand,I daresay the government should go one step further and release what each state and local government has collected in the past six months
From the figures above,it is clear that the states and local government have collected more money combined than the Federal government but the question we should ask is what are they doing with all this money

Until our people learn to leave shouting Tinubu this Tinubu that and start asking serious questions from our State governors and Local Government Chairmen and women,I am sorry we are just going round in circles
A state like Delta state should be the Dubai of the south south with all the billions collected but the people there will leave their Governor and start shouting Tinubu
Na wah,our people have seriously brainwashed into thinking that all their problem is Tinubu while those local criminals are busy looting them blind
Tufiakwa!!!!!!

Dey play
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by maasoap(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2023
Sermwell:
I support any evil Tinubu is dishing out to the public! We have a bunch of useless youths that will sing his praise no matter what!! They were even here to insult Obasanjo yesterday for stating an obvious fact!!

The good news for me is that 2023 is one of my best year just like the years of Buhari. I just checked profit made this year from my business in the last 6 moths. Even during Buhari, I didn't make close to 65 million naira in 6 months. And the year still has about 4 weeks to go.

As long as there's a corrupt system on ground, I will always beat the system to it!!
Na so e reach grin grin grin

Mumu is your name. Obasanjo was a former dictator! What did you do expect? The same man tried to manipulate the constitution as a civilian president to allow him to rule indefinitely. You guys need to put on your thinking caps at all times. So much from someone making 65m naira in 6 months grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Farki: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2023
maasoap:

Tinubu may not be doing the job as we expected but he's just one of the many we elected to control our resources. Have you ever paused to ask yourself what is your state governor doing with your resources? The same thing goes for the local government chairmen in your state.

I gave up asking because they all belong to the same demonic party with demonic supporters who won't admit they've been scammed. Supporters who are just waiting for their turn to "chop" from their leftovers.
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by oyigocho(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2023
As Nigerians, these money's shared on monthly basis is for our welfare and social amenities but we are not asking the right questions.

How much is going as salaries, social amenities and welfare, etc? How much is use to run the state affairs and how much of these funds are left? So many questions that is asking for answers. It is our right to know.

Our governor's and local government chairmen are receiving allocations that we don't care about how it's been used.

It's time we start demanding for the information about how this revenues are put into use on our behalf. They're not in those offices for themselves but for us.

The idea of enduring a bad leadership till after four years have got to stop if not our political class will continue to take us for a ride. This have got to stop and not until we demand to be governed rightly, we will continue from one bad leadership to another.

DesChyko:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/tinubus-first-6-months-fg-states-spend-hugely-citizenry-not-feeling-impact/

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by jojothaiv(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2023
Namaster:
"Citizenry not feeling impact"

Stupid headline. Citizens are groaning under the impact. Companies and people are fleeing Nigeria like it's the Titanic.

Fix the headline.
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by bencr7: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2023
It to early for diz administration,but d day I knew this pple have nothing to offer,his when d president using Nigeria nevy as backup to request for party yacht, bought N57.6 billion SUV cars for law Markers, tinubu budget N1.5bn on cars for 'first lady's office and later came back to give diz stupid excuse

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by tctrills: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:

Tufiakwa!!!!!!
If almost 9 years of APC is too early for you then you need a doctor. Do you think it's too early for the thousands of Nigerians dying everyday because of bad governance?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Deepspirituals: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2023
Godfullsam:
Those who voted for tinubu should open a thread and start apologizing to Nigerians.

. grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by morule20(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2023
Any person expecting a better result from dis drug lord need his or her brain to be checked
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:

Tufiakwa!!!!!!

Nigeria don’t run a federalism system. President control so many things. In Jonathan, he was pieced, chopped and harassed. If president make sense, Governor, go adjust wahlai, because any corruption, na jail straight. immunity would be removed
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by snowball11(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:

Tufiakwa!!!!!!

I'm sure you were among the idiots shouting up and down how Tinubu single handedly built Lagos from scratch! Oh, the miracle of building Lagos from scratch suddenly disappear!

Delta scatter your deflated scrotum there! Don't mind yourself with the endemic hunger presently dealing with you due to the idiot you voted as president!

A tale of one of the so many idiots roaming the streets of Nigeria! grin
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by naturefellow(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You supported a thief and expect a miracle from God ?

Are you not mad?
hahaha. Tell 'em agbado poultry

Templarlandry seunmsg freestuffsng denreledave duro4change LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL helinues
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by naturefellow(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Nice2023:
Useless govt.
more like useless Tinubu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by naturefellow(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:

Tufiakwa!!!!!!
Tinubu is not still absolved of theft and criminality.
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by naturefellow(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2023
BrighterSyde:
Freestuffng you are needed here to do the usual.

Meanwhile check my signature and my thread.

This is especially for Medical Doctors who trade forex. It’s open to anyone also.
freestuffsng, oya come collect
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by naturefellow(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2023
emorse:

You have no idea what's going on bro. And for that, I'm happy for you.

Can you imagine school children sleeping in class because of hunger? Can you imagine parents stylishly pushing senior secondary school girls into sexual relationships just so that they can atleast get some food for themselves? Can you imagine a mother meeting the proprietor of her children's schools not to pay her fees with sex o, but to exchange sex for some money to feed her children? From those few examples, you must already know that I'm a teacher and I've seen/heard some unspeakable things bro. Fear dey catch me as I dey so.

Tinubu is the president of the country. He knew the job requirements before applying for it. He crossed mountains and seas to get this job so we shouldn't be making any excuses for him or any other person in a position of power for that matter. We're in a messy situation and it's their job to clean it all up. And until they do so, we mustn't stop pushing them.
who ever that one is, he's clearly disconnected from reality.
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by maasoap(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2023
Farki:

I gave up asking because they all belong to the same demonic party PARTIES with demonic supporters who won't admit they've been scammed. Supporters who are just waiting for their turn to "chop" from their leftovers.
Did you see Otti of LP quarterly report? Sanwo of APC quarterly report? And Ademola of PDP too? Did you see any difference in their reckless spending on frivolous things? It is not a party thing but Nigerians thing
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by DOM7: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2023
He complicated he's matter by removing subsidy without setting measures in place and he can't totally blame the previous government because he was fully part of it.
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by kennethesan(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2023
They felt it either way
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by medolab90(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I'm tired of bad news, anybody that keeps playing on tribal card needs to look at his or her environment, people are not happy, there is bitterness, thinking, debts, depression among the people.

Even doing 30k job now can't give you good three square meals for a month.

To chop for restaurant na 700+ even 3k no fit cook better food.

I was at the filling station to buy my normal 2k fuel angry ( 3 litres) fuel, one woman drive in to full her Toyota muscle 40k fuel, you need to see how everyone with kigs for hand turn when she say " pls put 40k own" still the tank no full. That's someone one month salary they put for tank.

May God help all those people with plenty family to feed.

Hmm a lot is really going on in the country but the Youths are only concerned about tribal supremacy and not holding their leaders accountable to make the lives of the people better. It’s a really sad situation that doesn’t seems to end any time soon
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by coleon(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2023
Kay25:

What did he steal from your father's house?
Shut your stinking mouth pls. All the billions he stole from my state (Lagos) and he's stealing nko? Stupid useless zombie oshi.
Imagine someone asking this stupid question that what did a bullion van their like Tinubu steal?
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by ComeToJesus: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2023
The guy will be a bigger catastrophe than Buhari.

A person that only wanted to be president because it has been his lifelong ambition, not because of what he can offer.

Nigeria is in trouble. 220 million people with no clear cut leadership.
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Kinzo0917(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2023
DONT BE BLINDED BY TRIBALISM ODE. EVEN HERE IN ABUJA, MANY OF MY YORUBAS FRIENDS ARE COMPLAIING AND ARE NOT SMILING. TRIBALISM WONT LET MOST OF YOU SEE THE REALITY. IF YOU DONT KNOW, ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING, MOST PEOPLE CANT FEED. AND YOU ARE HERE TALKING RUBBISH because YOU ARE YORUBA. MAYBE YOUR DAD IS ONE OF THOSE POLITICIANS STEALING NIGERIANS MONKEY .NEXT TIME, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO TYPE, YOU BETTER GO AND WASH THE PLATES.
Faiththatworks:

Tufiakwa!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by NokiaN8(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jokerman:
As an APC addict, it favoured me and my family... Even though we now buy half derica of rice rather than full derica 😂
What of ur children? Do u think of the future?
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Jnjoku883(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:

Tufiakwa!!!!!!

You are talking nonsense. What Nigeria needs is a leader that can call for accountability to the administration in his time. Nigeria present President is not considering accountability and he doesn't care about how money is spent because he is also unaccountable. If he is, he will watch out for the people serving with or under him. If the leader have issue, the government parastatals will have issues also. This govt is bleeped up and there is nothing they can do about it. Unless Tinubu and the party get out of there and another should be elected by constitution... They are not fit to move Nigeria forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arunma Oteh Is Ready To Die For SEC / PDP And Zoning: Setting The Record Straight / Osun Commissioner, Bunmi Jenyo Donates Salary To 20 Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.