Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact (10317 Views)

Prepare To Receive, Distribute 6,100MW Of Electricity In 6 Months, FG To Discos / States Spend ₦‎1.7 Trillion On Trips, Meals, Others, Borrow ₦‎988 Billion / 9,000 Autogas Filling Stations Take Off In 6 Months – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by SouthEastFacts: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2023
We are not surprised, Yoruba people are not good at economics and national leadership.

Again, no president who has ever excluded Igbo brains can make any impact.

You can cry all you want, but it's what it is.

The two worst presidents in Nigeria ever are Buhari (2nd) and Tinubu (1st).

Both excluded Igbos.

Now, check out OBJ, Yar'Adua and GEJ.

Igbos and Northerners understand economics better than Yorubas.

It's a FACT.

Only fools will argue this.

We have already seen what Yoruba best economics brains are capable of:

- Kemi Adeosun 😂😂

- Cardoso 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

- Wale Edun🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

- Fowler 😭😭😭

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Ashez: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2023
It's a pity
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Incognito9: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2023
Hope e reach freestuff grin

That niggar dey hustle well for this government cool

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You supported a thief and expect a miracle from God ?

Are you not mad?
that shouldn't be a question let's say it direct
They are mad....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Chetas81(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2023
SINCE THIS FRAUDULENT CITIZEN OCCUPIED THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE 🏠 NOBODY TALKED ABOUT DECLARATION OF ASSET'S,APC ZOMBIE FOLLOWERS DON'T HAVE THE IDEA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by sweetkev(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2023
TheKing4040:
Thunder fire and kill all APC supporters that supported buhari and also brought tinubu upon this great country.
What's great about the country. ? Keep hyping yourself
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Kay25(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you not mad?
What did he steal from your father's house?
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Godfullsam(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Sermwell:
I support any evil Tinubu is dishing out to the public! We have a bunch of useless youths that will sing his praise no matter what!! They were even here to insult Obasanjo yesterday for stating an obvious fact!!

The good news for me is that 2023 is one of my best year just like the years of Buhari. I just checked profit made this year from my business in the last 6 moths. Even during Buhari, I didn't make close to 65 million naira in 6 months. And the year still has about 4 weeks to go.

As long as there's a corrupt system on ground, I will always beat the system to it!!
Na so e reach grin grin grin

At least you can lie with conscience. 65million profit in none existing /imaginary business is feasible grin🤣😂.
Some will claim they make 65million dollars in 2 week and still go to Twitter to beg 50k to start a business grin

Such is life.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2023
Namaster:
"Citizenry not feeling impact"

Stupid headline. Citizens are groaning under the impact. Companies and people are fleeing Nigeria like it's the Titanic.

Fix the headline.

Not feeling the impact of the huge spending.
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by israelmao(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2023
A drug lord can't fare any good as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Skillsnigeria: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by CrossRhodes: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I'm tired of bad news, anybody that keeps playing on tribal card needs to look at his or her environment, people are not happy, there is bitterness, thinking, debts, depression among the people.

Even doing 30k job now can't give you good three square meals for a month.

To chop for restaurant na 700+ even 3k no fit cook better food.

I was at the filling station to buy my normal 2k fuel angry ( 3 litres) fuel, one woman drive in to full her Toyota muscle 40k fuel, you need to see how everyone with kigs for hand turn when she say " pls put 40k own" still the tank no full. That's someone one month salary they put for tank.

May God help all those people with plenty family to feed.
Toh
They are coming to call you IPOB or loser, just wait

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2023
Tetrahedron:
You supported someone that doesn’t have a single source of prove-able income but is a billionaire and you are expecting him to turn Nigeria to El-dorado!
You are all delusional especially the urchins

Best comment so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Fatbam005: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2023
Sermwell:
I support any evil Tinubu is dishing out to the public! We have a bunch of useless youths that will sing his praise no matter what!! They were even here to insult Obasanjo yesterday for stating an obvious fact!!

The good news for me is that 2023 is one of my best year just like the years of Buhari. I just checked profit made this year from my business in the last 6 moths. Even during Buhari, I didn't make close to 65 million naira in 6 months. And the year still has about 4 weeks to go.

As long as there's a corrupt system on ground, I will always beat the system to it!!
Na so e reach grin grin grin
You are deceiving yourself . Oga go find work dey there dey quote million
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by princeade86(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2023
No citizens feeling anything. Everyone are enjoying it
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Lovemeharder(f): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2023
This is just the beninging.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by oneMalik: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2023
You're equally a thief ....just that you never tell us where you're stealing from

Small OLE Deh accuse big OLE

PrinceOfLagos:

Are you not mad?
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Fatbam005: 7:48am On Dec 02, 2023
princeade86:
No citizens feeling anything. Everyone are enjoying it
oga when you use the pronoun everyone, singular verb is should follow. Don't add to the problem on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Confirm4real(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2023
We'll, Move To, Ready To, until 8 years go finish...

Well it shall favour me and my family grin
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Edoreborn: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2023
The man na bastard,,he has succeeded in separating different homes..Only those in govt n military are getting more richer.. Before any bastard supporter will quote me,,am Yoruba n also from Lagos,,but base in d north at d moment... This man has ended up making my Igbo n northern friends that used to support me when things are bad to stop doing so because they'll say after all na ur pple dey govt n given almost all d appointment...I no fit even complain again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Ezmans: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Isn't it too early for some people to start complaining and critising everything
Anyone who reads comments in this platform would think that Nigeria is collapsing
It seems there are some people who have decided to be bitter at every news in this country
When you repeatedly go online and start abusing everyone because no one sees you,you eventually become a sad,depressing and angry person.
Those that keep lying to themselves that they can separate their online personality which is always abusive and the lifes they live at home or at work are deceiving themselves
If they are not careful they will start suffering symptoms of being bipolar
Coming to the issue at hand,I daresay the government should go one step further and release what each state and local government has collected in the past six months
From the figures above,it is clear that the states and local government have collected more money combined than the Federal government but the question we should ask is what are they doing with all this money

Until our people learn to leave shouting Tinubu this Tinubu that and start asking serious questions from our State governors and Local Government Chairmen and women,I am sorry we are just going round in circles
A state like Delta state should be the Dubai of the south south with all the billions collected but the people there will leave their Governor and start shouting Tinubu
Na wah,our people have seriously brainwashed into thinking that all their problem is Tinubu while those local criminals are busy looting them blind
Tufiakwa!!!!!!
if those people start to shout there governor you will still come here to defend that governor because he is your party member & start to call those people opposition people that is the problem of nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Nattynate(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by DKM123: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2023
The citizens are feeling the impact alright. The impact of plunging the common man over 200percent deeper into poverty is very much felt by Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by jbloggs(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2023
Because some people are busy recouping their expenses on the election.
Money was spent and given out.

The day our election is not based on money, then are we on the right path.

Electorates are also the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by OmoOshodi(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2023
It's only a mumu that will expect a goat to protect a yam kept with it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Brushstrokes20: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2023
Your stupidity must be nafdac certified for you to Expect any tangible /positive democratic dividends from the useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND CHRONIC KLEPTOMANIACS! undecided
# the shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥💯

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by jbloggs(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Isn't it too early for some people to start complaining and critising everything
Anyone who reads comments in this platform would think that Nigeria is collapsing
It seems there are some people who have decided to be bitter at every news in this country
When you repeatedly go online and start abusing everyone because no one sees you,you eventually become a sad,depressing and angry person.
Those that keep lying to themselves that they can separate their online personality which is always abusive and the lifes they live at home or at work are deceiving themselves
If they are not careful they will start suffering symptoms of being bipolar
Coming to the issue at hand,I daresay the government should go one step further and release what each state and local government has collected in the past six months
From the figures above,it is clear that the states and local government have collected more money combined than the Federal government but the question we should ask is what are they doing with all this money

Until our people learn to leave shouting Tinubu this Tinubu that and start asking serious questions from our State governors and Local Government Chairmen and women,I am sorry we are just going round in circles
A state like Delta state should be the Dubai of the south south with all the billions collected but the people there will leave their Governor and start shouting Tinubu
Na wah,our people have seriously brainwashed into thinking that all their problem is Tinubu while those local criminals are busy looting them blind
Tufiakwa!!!!!!

It is too early jare.
Let election sponsors recoup their expenses plus profit first.
Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by Racoon(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2023
Meanwhile, his zombies are still on the prowl insulting the sensibility of sane people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by pretydiva(f): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2023
The worst govt ever

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact by DDYLO: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2023
Not seen anything yet under APC you gullible Nigerians. Tribalism and Religious sentiments have taken a large part of you. Enjoy your head to toe corrupt APC government where the Tinubu's and Akpadio's reign.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IREV Failure: INEC Owes Nigerians An Explanation, Says Jega / Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels / Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.