Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) (45016 Views)

17 FG Airports Not Viable, May Shut Down Over Losses / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by KillahPriest: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
You guys can do better.

Ibadan alone is greater than the entire southeast.

Before southeast will near one tenth of Southwest achievement, it will take a century
agbado lunatics are never happy when others are happy, just darkness and envy all over their black hearts cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by 2023NaijaVoter: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
I celebrate economic progress in any part of the SE region. I think the genesis of this development is/was oil contracts.

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Father4all: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
Not by building. But can they maintain it.
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by madubaymi: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
Entprys:
Why wasting such money in a town where nobody is at home ?

Typical ignorant post from an ill-informed. It's obvious you've never been to the SE, let alone heard of the town. Here's a little fact to educate you. The SE is still one of the densely populated regions in Nigeria along with the Lagos/Ibadan and Kano, Kaduna/Abuja axis'.

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tochj:
Sanwolu and other Yoruba Dem*ns
Thank you for Reminding Ndigbo who they are with ur wickedness.
Ndigbo do better when pushed to the wall.
grin yes oo we hope and pray that after seeing this wonderful eldorado....your flat head brothers can start relocating back east ward, we want to see Ragos suffer after all alaibo is the one feeding Sw grin.....delusional Mofos
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Hydroxide(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Did my youth service in orifite, Anambra state. Beautiful place.

8 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nice
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Entprys:
cry me an ocean. If Dem no build am na d same you will say they didn't develop thier Homeland.

7 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by starpower(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
You guys can do better.

Before southeast will near one tenth of Southwest achievement, it will take a century
Am a Nigerian let be honest this impressive. We should show patriotism. Instead of trying to amass wealth for oneself. We should do things for our fellow Nigerians. All this communities is still within Nigeria. One of the project here, a friend supplied cables. Really pray I grew bigger to achieve similar possibilities. Thanks for sharing this inspiration. Am from lagos we need this too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nice one. 👍

Invest back home Umuigbo.

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Sucolee(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Henry22:
OP I strongly condemn this your post, please some things need to remain a secret in the south east region, anyi achohu ndi obi akpor na ndi Anya ufu.
speak in english my friend
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by ahnie: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
You exaggerate too much....what will it take from you to be happy for the southeast for once in your life?
Omoawoke:
You guys can do better.

Ndi uchu

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Engr Emeka Okwosa founder of Oilserv limited built world class Cardiology facility that's attracting people from different states to Orifite Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoAcVzV7PBA?si=THNIXI6PgYzgvvtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trgJMxKpyXE?si=WNmmNgERXj2WPDDs

FreeStuffsNG left the group chat.

Someone like FreeStuffsNG should atleast for once in their life travel out of their state and see how other states are developing not bragging on nairaland that it is only Lagos that is developing while other states are deserts.

I am Yoruba and based in Lagos, I have traveled to 11 states in different parts of Nigeria so I know what I am talking about.

10 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by TemporaryHansel: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
The multi million dollar hospital the man built, I hope he will get treated there when he get sick. Because I'm tired of seeing hospitals being built with billions, only for the people that commissioned them to be running to Europe for treatment if they have ordinary headache.

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by spagettiluv: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
You guys can do better.

no need to shalaye
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Entprys:
people are at home! We are not like one tribe that their homelands is now babalawo and ritualists hideout where skulls are mined because they want to goan fight for lagos ownership with people going about their businesses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by freemanq(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
It's better oo rather than building it in another state/ village like Lagos after few years jealousy will set in

Entprys:

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by spagettiluv: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:

This is aeriel view of Ibadan the regional capital of Yoruba and sango Ota from plane
same picture you posted are from Ibadan.
Dude Ibadan is more developed and beautiful than the 2x2 plot of land you call city.
You can keep deceiving yourself with beree
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
Henry22:

We have all known you people to always want to be against anything good happening in anywhere that doesn't belong to you and even when people from other places do good things in your own place you still be against it, come on bro that's pure witchcraft, sometimes it's pure wisdom to quietly pass and move along without uttering a word at things that make you uncomfortable be it good or bad.
Everyone knows you people love playing the spoiler game but sometimes just have the wisdom to know when not to or not soot the atmosphere, even Satan has a day of rest(the no evil day).
grin see reverse psycology, who have been eternally obssesed with anythin lagos and Sw? Or who are does that have being in the defence of the oba of benin alter nonsense if not you flat head grin...... the other day INDOMIE posted picture showing industirial development in Ogun state. Your ever envious and jealous villagw dwellers especially the op couldnt let is inferiority complex be, he start making useless comparism and derailing the thread, measuring d!ck with people far more advance and developed than they will ever be grin make una dey flex muscle untop nonsense....we know where the economic power house of the country lies grin
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
You guys can do better.

don't cry too much, just tell me one place in the whole of South West that was built by an individual and has this standard? I was born and brought up in the south west and still live there presently. If you can not mention the names of two standard private hospitals in the south west with pictures then, you are nothing but a good for nothing bad Belle, we don't know how many of them we still have in Anambra State alone presently. Idiots, if they didn't build projects like this now, they will be shouting, go back to your place, now they are doing it, idiots are backing like dogs whose mother was kidnapped for peppersoup.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Coly2012(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
When Nnewi started developing their village many thought they were wasting money today Nnewi is an industrial and commercial town in Nigeria, still they're not relenting, in few days grand opening of Komworld the biggest entertainment centre in South East, Nigeria which has the biggest cinema in Nigeria ,lounges, restaurant, Arcades, art gallery amongst other facilities will be unveiled
give me location make I go do Christmas for my eyes I beg
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Mom007(f): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Wonderful! I love this.

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by ariesbull: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Show us aerial pictures period

spagettiluv:
same picture you posted are from Ibadan.
Dude Ibadan is more developed and beautiful than the 2x2 plot of land you call city.
You can keep deceiving yourself with beree
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by ariesbull: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
naija1stnigar:
don't cry too much, just tell me one place in the whole of South West that was built by an individual and has this standard? I was born and brought up in the south west and still live there presently. If you can not mention the names of two standard private hospitals in the south west with pictures then, you are nothing but a good for nothing bad Belle, we don't know how many of them we still have in Anambra State alone presently. Idiots, if they didn't build projects like this now, they will be shouting, go back to your place, now they are doing it, idiots are backing like dogs whose mother was kidnapped for peppersoup.

ALL THEIR RICHMEN ARE CLAIMING LAGOS EVEN BABABLUE....THEY LEFT THEIR STATES TO ROT

THEY CAN NOT SHOW YOU ANYTHING

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by 2elliot: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
When Nnewi started developing their village many thought they were wasting money today Nnewi is an industrial and commercial town in Nigeria, still they're not relenting, in few days grand opening of Komworld the biggest entertainment centre in South East, Nigeria which has the biggest cinema in Nigeria ,lounges, restaurant, Arcades, art gallery amongst other facilities will be unveiled
I can't wait to see it. I have just started doing music and I would love my entertainment to be within South South and South East, and then diaspora.

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by IDENNAA(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kepukepu:
And the argument never ends. Foolish people

Anya ufu....carry your inferiority complex scram
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by fx45(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
Entprys:
You'll be alright last last. It is well with your soul
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by ariesbull: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
Call your papa to come and maintain it...the way you maintained the General Hospital in Lagos that the elevator killed a doctor this year

Father4all:
Not by building. But can they maintain it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Lightorder: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
Entprys:
stupid assertion!!!!!!
When they built them in Lagos or Abuja , you will be here throwing up the hydraulic you guzzle. Now they have taken it home , your street -roaming sickness returns.

Kill yourself if it doesn't suit you

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Airlord2030: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
This landlocked animals again
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Henry22:
OP I strongly condemn this your post, please some things need to remain a secret in the south east region, anyi achohu ndi obi akpor na ndi Anya ufu.
strongly condemn or not,the bare hands cannot cover the moon,it is good knowledge because many people from the southeast don't even know about these things,it is indeed time for the igbos to think home first and start behaving like our tribal brothers,akuluuno a Mara ebe osi bi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshodi Interchange Terminal Opens For Operations / Nigerian Lady Gets U.S. Citizenship After 17 Years Of Waiting. Photos / Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.