Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 (11787 Views)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / See Who Mocked God: John Lennon (singer): Some Years Ago, During His Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa they're not mad the simple truth is that they don't belong to our camp so they have chosen their own road to where they feel they will be OK but we are pleased with God's organization! smiley

the same person that had called these set of people mad is now saying they are not mad. Loooooool!

I talk am na madness and insanities peddling full your brains laced with lies and manipulations

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

I was not insulting you but the scripture you quoted was not about a false organization. It was not about an organization based on lies and the act of lying. It's about an organization centered on the truth.
So sorry the verses have nothing to do with JW.
Again please send me the updated definition of poor in spirit

He wants to play the victim card game of insult. One can only hope he gave you updated link about the definition of poor in spirit. Looooool!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

The devil is the father of lies and any church that feeds lies to it's people is of the devil.

You are right, your thoughts are not his thoughts.
His thoughts are not deceitful. He is not into lies.
So you are right, an organization that is filled with false definitions can never have his thoughts.
I am not even asking you to be a perfect human organization, but at least be an honest organization.
You also talk about imperfections or imperfect humans and you are right.
But imperfect humans admit it when they don't know. You can't blame your dishonesty on imperfections.
For example, you asked me if the robber was born again and I told you that I don't know.
I did not deceive or misdirect you.
You on the other hand, with no passage in the bible to suggest he wasn't born again was ready to confuse, deceive and even redefine just to win an argument.

By his own words he will be judged. His madness and insanities peddling brains cannot comprehend that. See how his own words describe the state of his religious organisation.

Their foundation was built using lies, manipulations of the scripture to sell what MaxINDhouse called better performing performance group. Looool!

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know the Bible God and Jesus? John 17:3
This is what He said about Himself:

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So my ways are higher than your ways And my thoughts than your thoughts. For just as the rain and the snow pour down from heaven And do not return there until they saturate the earth, making it produce and sprout, Giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So my word that goes out of my mouth will be. It will not return to me without results, But it will certainly accomplish whatever is my delight, And it will have sure success in what I send it to do" Isaiah 55:8-11
You can't find an organization of perfect humans but you're seeing an organization of imperfect humans using the words of Jesus (the Prince of Peace) to achieve what is stated above today yet you're saying the organization is based on lies OK present an organization of worshipers performing better than them you said it's not necessary.
So i ask: do you know the true God at all?

Because He said:
"your ways are not His ways neither your thoughts His thoughts, whatever He purposed He will achieve and nothing can stop His plans from being fulfilled" Isaiah 55:8-11

These are qualities of the FRUIT of His Spirit:
LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, MILDNESS, KINDNESS, FAITH and SELF-CONTROL, and He adds "against any group that's working towards these qualities there is no law" Galatians 5:22-23

Sorry my friend it's not by force that we agree as long as the true God never used perfect humans to achieve His purpose in the past and never promised that His future purpose will be achieved by perfect humans what we look out for is the organization of IMPERFECT HUMANS doing His will! Matthew 7:21-23

When talking about people to do God's will God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ said:

"I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners." Matthew 9:13

It's a pity that you don't know the indepth meaning of the word SINNER it simply means IMPERFECT HUMANS so while doing God's will inquisitive observers will surely notice loopholes and errors in the way they are handling the divine assignment given to them but the fact remains that they will achieve the purpose for which God's Holy Spirit gathered them.
That's exactly why critics of God's people often complain and in most cases they do attack God's people with the feeling that there's nothing unique about them.

You can continue doing the will of your God as you know your own God we are doing the will of our God as an organized global family of peace loving worshipers. Isaiah 2:2-4

May you have PEACE!smiley

no wonder you find it hard to answer the simple question.....does christendom teach the truth? Looool! The day you respond to that question is the day you go understand the madness and insanities peddling about IMPERFECTION wey dey your brains.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So out of all the religions on planet earth the one and only organization that's fulfilling what God promised belongs to the devil. Matthew 10:24-25

How does that sound to you? cheesy

Ọmọ it's you and your unbelieving friends that are thinking God's organization is feeding themselves with lies as far as this organization is concerned they are the one and only group doing God's will.

So before speaking against them present a better performing group that's doing God's will without what you call "LIES" otherwise you're directly or indirectly fighting against the spirit of God {Act 5:39} that's working out what is impossible {Matthew 9:26} in the midst of imperfect humans! Matthew 12:31-32smiley

Sent back to default mode. Looool
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

You cover one lie with another. How can just one church be rooted in so many lies.
I felt you should be brave enough to show your definition but again I am wrong, it's not the JW pattern. Honesty is just not your style.

their mode of operation
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

But we are the one and only organization that's fulfilling what God promised in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 repeated at Micah 4:1-3

That is an indisputable evidence nobody can rub off no matter how bitter they are! smiley

Based on the madness and insanities peddling packed into your brains of yours laced with lies and manipulations by your GODS you come to nairaland to market and defend. Loool!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
oteneaaron:

😁😁

This thread don show am shege. That is oversabi and arrogance of bible knowledge exposed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

Oga this verse has nothing to do with Jehovah witnesses.
1. It say , 'i will instruct them in the ways of the Lord' It did not say I will instruct them in the way of lies and guess

2. The verse says that He will render judgment among the nations. Clearly the day the Lord is talking about is yet to come.

You ask who are these organized people? Clearly from the verse it can't be JW.
So you see, no evidence.

3Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore.
This day is yet to come. So clearly God was not talking about a church or organization but about the future state of the entire world.
When that day comes, there would be peace in the whole world. It has nothing to do with JW.
In that day people would not be deceived anymore. People would not depend on guesswork.
Groups like JW would have no purpose anymore because there wouldn't be a need to depend on guesswork and lies to interprete the word of God.
So you see, No Evidence.

Do you know what is LIES?
You and your cohorts are the ones calling it "LIES"
The author said these people that come from different geographical locations will form an organization and in that organization they will concentrate on what God's word has for them then they will use it to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4 repeated at Micah 4:1-3

That's an indisputable sign showing you that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION is the one and only true religion having the backing of the Almighty God!

Of course you will throw it to the wind as you and all your friends can't present a better performing group that's doing the above.

What did the Pharisees and Sadducees said about Jesus and his disciples?
They said Jesus and his followers are liars not to be trusted and if anyone ask them about the Christ promised in the scriptures they say he's yet to come even though they acknowledge John the baptist who declared that he has come to prepare the way for the Christ they are still expecting their own Christ till today despite the fact that Jerusalem has been destroyed along with it's temple and the inhabitants scattered throughout the earth.

Ọmọ continue waiting for the fulfilment of that prophecy while we continue to fulfil it right in your presence! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=12739665
The author said these people that come from different geographical locations will form an organization and in that organization they will concentrate on what God's word has for them then they will use it to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves,

No one spoke about forming an organization please apply your education. This is simple English.
The bible never mentioned forming of any organization in those verses. It spoke of a world order that would be ruled from Jerusalem not America.

That's an indisputable sign showing you that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION is the one and only true religion having the backing of the Almighty God!

Mention one sign. Please show your sign

Of course you will throw it to the wind as you and all your friends can't present a better performing group that's doing the above.
Oga you are not among the top performing organizations by any metrics

They said Jesus and his followers are liars not to be trusted and if anyone ask them about the Christ promised in the scriptures they say he's yet to come even though they acknowledge John the baptist who declared that he has come to prepare the way for the Christ they are still expecting their own Christ till today despite the fact that Jerusalem has been destroyed along with it's temple and the inhabitants scattered throughout the earth.

You don't force a prophecy and prophecies are not lies.
Your organization does not meet any of the standards in the verses you quoted.
Yes the Pharisees and Sadducees did not believe but Jesus Christ was always able to prove himself using the scriptures.
He did not need to lie, make up things or use guesswork.
He fulfilled scripture 100%. He did not need to force himself or organization into a scripture that was not about him.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

No one spoke about forming an organization please apply your education. This is simple English. The bible never mentioned forming of any organization in those verses. It spoke of a world order that would be ruled from Jerusalem not America.
People coming from different geographical locations to study one book while others aren't showing interest means an organization of worshipers. So if you don't understand that's your own cup of coffee! wink
tctrills:

Mention one sign. Please show your sign
Only Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved the separation from politicians and nationalists who are killing their fellow believers in other lands {Revelations 6:3-4} when they're supposed to LOVE their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} LOVE and pray for their enemies {Luke 6:27 -28} and LOVE their fellow believers just as Jesus Christ loves! John 13:34-35
Your desperation to accuse this organization is enough to show how jealous you're against the oneness among God's people! John 17:22

tctrills:

Oga you are not among the top performing organizations by any metrics
Ọya mention the one you're working with nah! cheesy

tctrills:

You don't force a prophecy and prophecies are not lies.
Your organization does not meet any of the standards in the verses you quoted.
Yes the Pharisees and Sadducees did not believe but Jesus Christ was always able to prove himself using the scriptures.
He did not need to lie, make up things or use guesswork.
He fulfilled scripture 100%. He did not need to force himself or organization into a scripture that was not about him.
The same thing the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis said about Jesus when they were hunting the disciples!
They said Jesus' disciples were forcing prophesies on the man they condemned as an impostor! Act 4:18; 5:28

So Jesus is right because the same thing you and your cohorts are doing today yet you can't form one religion to perform better than God's organization! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=127397222]
People coming from different geographical locations to study one book while others aren't showing interest means an organization of worshipers. So if you don't understand that's your own cup of coffee! wink
Please read it never spoke of a book. People come from different areas to Jerusalem to learn the word of God and not to learn lies. Big difference.

Only Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved the separation from politicians and nationalists who are killing their fellow believers in other lands {Revelations 6:3-4} when they're supposed to LOVE their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} LOVE and pray for their enemies {Luke 6:27 -28} and LOVE their fellow believers just as Jesus Christ loves! John 13:34-35
No bible verse preaches the separation of politics. The problem is that you guys are yet to update your interpretation.

Your desperation to accuse this organization is enough to show how jealous you're against the oneness among God's people! John 17:22
My desire is only to point out your lies. Mention one thing the JW have that would make anyone jealous.
I don't think anyone can be jealous of lies do you?

The same thing the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis said about Jesus when they were hunting the disciples!
They said Jesus' disciples were forcing prophesies on the man they condemned as an impostor! Act 4:18; 5:28

This is no point. Just because someone points out your lies doesn't make him a Pharisee or Sadducee.

So Jesus is right because the same thing you and your cohorts are doing today yet you can't form one religion to perform better than God's organization!
If you ask any non JW to mention to top 20 performing churches, no one would mention JW.
You are the only one that thinks you are doing great.
You are just another mediocre church. Only that you make a lot of noise grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

Please read it never spoke of a book. People come from different areas to Jerusalem to learn the word of God and not to learn lies. Big difference.
YES! Those making the best use of it will call it "TRUTH" while idle men who aren't achieving anything will call it "LIES" but those working towards it are living evidence that it's God's will! wink

tctrills:

No bible verse preaches the separation of politics. The problem is that you guys are yet to update your interpretation.
Oh you don't know shey?
Revelations 18:4 declared SEPARATE yourselves from killers who aren't obeying the words of Christ! wink

tctrills:

My desire is only to point out your lies. Mention one thing the JW have that would make anyone jealous. I don't think anyone can be jealous of lies do you?
You're not jealous yet you can't present one group at least to counter the performance of God's people! cheesy

tctrills:

This is no point. Just because someone points out your lies doesn't make him a Pharisee or Sadducee.
Pharisees called Jesus a LIAR but what proved them wrong? Failure to perform better than Jesus in fulfilling God's purpose!

tctrills:

If you ask any non JW to mention to top 20 performing churches, no one would mention JW.
You are the only one that thinks you are doing great.
You are just another mediocre church. Only that you make a lot of noise

The most quiet religion ever making noises?
Chai ọmọ cover your face in shame because honest hearted and sincere individuals will tell you that we don't disturb people with NOISE {Matthew 12:19} neither can you see us on TVs ,News papers or Radio making announcement for our religion rather we silently walk into their homes just as Christ Jesus commanded us! Matthew 10:11-13 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Emusan(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Yes! We know what lie is.

Lie is when you MaxinDhouse said what the Apostles did by selling off their properties and shared among themselves is EVIL, WRONG and not from Jesus Christ.

But in few weeks later, you said it's good and what makes them to be part of BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN

Lie is when you MaxinDhouse said the name Christian is of Satan, cursed and bastardized reason why your gods gave you the name Jehovah Witness but still sneaking around to be CLAIMING THAT YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN as well as all JWs.

Lie is when you MaxinDhouse said, Armageddon as taught by Watchtower isn't physical war when your Watchtower article still explained it as PHYSICAL WAR.

Do you need more of your lies? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES! Those making the best use of it will call it "TRUTH" while idle men who aren't achieving anything will call it "LIES" but those working towards it are living evidence that it's God's will! wink

Oga you are the one that exposed your organizations lies not me. You made it clear that they had a false definition of the poor in heart even up till 2001. So stop pretending like I did anything to you.
Any idiot can claim that a verse in the bible was talking about him or his organization it doesn't make it so. We deal with facts and evidence. Just because you say it does not make it so

Oh you don't know shey?
Revelations 18:4 declared SEPARATE yourselves from killers who aren't obeying the words of Christ! wink

Revelation 18.4 says nothing about being in government. I understand the present JW interpretation makes you feel the verse was against Christians joining government but don't worry, one day, you guys would update your interpretation and you would learn.

You're not jealous yet you can't present one group at least to counter the performance of God's people! cheesy

I am still looking for a reason to be jealous.
I can understand being Jealous of the Catholic
Or being jealous of the pentecostal
Or being jealous of the Latter day saints
Or being jealous of the salvation army
But no right thinking person can be jealous of JW.
There is no reason for that.

Pharisees called Jesus a IAR but what proved them wrong? Failure to perform better than Jesus in fulfilling God's purpose!
Jesus always proved his truthfulness using the scriptures.
Jesus never asked them to provide a better organization because he knew that was a stupid thing to do.
Rather, the taught them from their scriptures and silenced them.
He did not take part in guesswork.
That's the difference.
You style is very different from his methods.

The most quiet religion ever making noises?
Chai ọmọ cover your face in shame because honest hearted and sincere individuals will tell you that we don't disturb people with NOISE {Matthew 12:19} neither can you see us on TVs ,News papers or Radio making announcement for our religion rather we silently walk into their homes just as Christ Jesus commanded us! Matthew 10:11-13 wink

You can't stop lying. You and your goons are some of the worst behaved people in Nairaland.
Now is it not stupidity, you are not on TV or newspaper but you are on social media and online public forums.
A bunch of confused people.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

I can understand being Jealous of the Catholic
Or being jealous of the pentecostal
Or being jealous of the Latter day saints
Or being jealous of the salvation army

Yet you have not joined any of them in worship! cheesy
tctrills:

You can't stop lying. You and your goons are some of the worst behaved people in Nairaland. Now is it not stupidity, you are not on TV or newspaper but you are on social media and online public forums. A bunch of confused people.

Worst behaved because we are speaking about our faith shey?
And how has that translated to NOISE?
Hope you still remember the meaning of that word sha?

You try! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I have not joined you but as I said, I understand anyone jealous of these guys but you, it's a waste of jealousy

You try! smiley

You are the worst behaved because you lie and fight like highschool drama queens.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:
[/b]
You are the worst behaved because you lie and fight like highschool drama queens.

RECOMMENDATION! grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

RECOMMENDATION! grin
I am happy you can make jokes. But I believe we both agree here.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

If i disagree what difference does it makes? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

grin grin grin grin grin the madness and insanities peddling from his brains arrested grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:
[/b]

They insult people here and there and they are not any wiser despite all the insult placed on others grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You try! smiley

You go ask questions tire from your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:
[/b]
You can't [b]stop lying
. You and your goons are some of the worst behaved people in Nairaland.
Now is it not stupidity, you are not on TV or newspaper but you are on social media and online public forums.
A bunch of confused people.

You don catch them. Janosky, Aemmyjah and cornelboy the committee of madness and insanities peddling brains, your awards are ready grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Emusan:

Yes! We know what lie is.

Lie is when you MaxinDhouse said what the Apostles did by selling off their properties and shared among themselves is EVIL, WRONG and not from Jesus Christ.

But in few weeks later, you said it's good and what makes them to be part of BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN

Lie is when you MaxinDhouse said the name Christian is of Satan, cursed and bastardized reason why your gods gave you the name Jehovah Witness but still sneaking around to be CLAIMING THAT YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN as well as all JWs.

Lie is when you MaxinDhouse said, Armageddon as taught by Watchtower isn't physical war when your Watchtower article still explained it as PHYSICAL WAR.

Do you need more of your lies? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

That is madness and insanities peddling brains cannot resist lies. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The author said these people that come from different geographical locations will form an organization and in that organization they will concentrate on what God's word has for them then they will use it to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4 repeated at Micah 4:1-3

Ọmọ continue waiting for the fulfilment of that prophecy while we continue to fulfil it right in your presence! smiley

Lies can be defined as.......Jehovah’s witnesses says christendom teach and preach falsehood only for the the falsehood to become truth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If i disagree what difference does it makes? smiley
I like the spirit. At least I know you are not offended when I point out wrongs in your organization.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
achorladey:

Lies can be defined as.......Jehovah’s witnesses says christendom teach and preach falsehood only for the the falsehood to become truth grin grin grin

Loool

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

I like the spirit. At least I know you are not offended when I point out wrongs in your organization.
Guy i'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses you will drain all your brains waiting for me to start hauling insults and exchanging hurtful words with you but i won't do that with you so you can continue throwing insults and accusing me, your conscience will continue to disturb you that you're deceiving yourself with your friends as they're doing everything they could while i maintained my calmness.

On this thread i will not give you what you want so you can't get me to start exchanging hurtful words with you that's a failed mission! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
I have come to notice something about MaxInDHouse and his cohorts(Janosky, Aemmyjah, Cornelboy) in the business of madness and insanities peddling here on nairaland. Whenever you point out their lies and manipulations, they run under the cover of understanding. They will say their understanding then was this, or that. They will never agree that they lied, they use the cover of understanding to cover up or deny they lied. Alright grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's see the example that follows......

What was their understanding regarding Romans 13: 1 in the year 1952?

The Jehovah’s witnesses understanding was that God and Jesus are the superior authorities or governmental authorities.

What was the Jehovah’s witnesses understanding about Christendom who believed that Romans 13 was about the governmental authorities on earth today.

They stated........

False teaching such as that the political powers of this wicked world were the higher powers of Romans 13:1 who must be obeyed even though they contradicted God's expressed commands

From here their understanding and belief was

Christendom teaches false doctrine, contradict God's expressed commands

Since they love to hide behind understanding? What is their latest understanding of Jehovah's Witnesses regarding Romans 13 :1?

For some years, until 1962, Jehovah’s Witnesses held that the superior authorities were Jehovah God and Christ Jesus. However, in line with Proverbs 4:18, light increased, and this view was adjusted.......... superior authorities are now : the kings, presidents, prime ministers, mayors, magistrates, and others who wield secular, political power in the world.

This becomes interesting because the question this raises will be, what is their understanding about Christendom and the fact that they stated they were teaching false doctrines and contradicted God's expressed commands now? Definitely their understanding regarding Christendom and this teaching now will change from

1. Christendom do not teach false doctrines regarding Romans 13:1.

2. Christendom do not contradict God's expressed commands.

When Christendom now say categorically that Jehovah’s witnesses teaches falsehood and contradict God's expressed commands, Jehovah’s witnesses hide behind "our understanding" forgetting their our understanding now equally calls the Jehovah’s witnesses false teachers, liars and those contradicting God's expressed commands grin grin grin

for by their(Jehovah’s witnesses) words they(Jehovah’s witnesses) will be justified, and by their words words they will be condemned." 37 The words they say will either acquit them or condemn them.”

cc: Emusan, Courz, MightySparrow, Oteneaaron, tctrills

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy i'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses you will drain all your brains waiting for me to start hauling insults and exchanging hurtful words with you but i won't do that with you so you can continue throwing insults and accusing me, your conscience will continue to disturb you that you're deceiving yourself with your friends as they're doing everything they could while i maintained my calmness.

On this thread i will not give you what you want so you can't get me to start exchanging hurtful words with you that's a failed mission! smiley

Time to play the victim card game of insult and exchanging hurtful words grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

During the investigation of Mohbad's death if the police ask you:
"Do you know Naira Marley?"
What will be your response?
YES! or NO!
You need to know why this is a sensitive question because saying "YES" will mean that if you're asked to tell where Naira Marley lives, what he likes, what he detests, how he often reacts to matters, where he loves going and his friends you should be able to give necessary details failure to do so will be taken as trying to hide sensitive information.
So apply the same to knowing God and Jesus! smiley

The title "GOD" has become a criminalized title in the ears of most people both religious and none religious alike each of them wants to question the bearer of that title they're just waiting for Him to show up.
So when Jehovah's Witnesses organization emerged to console honest hearted individuals with the Good News of God's kingdom grieving ones also show up with their bitterness of heart always claiming whatever we say is based on lies.
Well we aren't forcing our teaching on anyone it's strictly for ourselves and whoever wants to subscribe to our message so if you feel what we have is false there is no need bothering yourself those that will treasure it are out there, they will surely set everything they have to buy it whether you call it LIES or not.
They will continue making use of it to resolve all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So you guys have no problem since you can go for other religions of your choice! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

How Many Souls Escaped The 'Hell' Fire Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / Online Bible School / Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.