Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI (1710 Views)

Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity / Call-up Letter Updates For Batch "A" Stream 1, 2020 / Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by AfroAgroPower: 11:05pm On May 20, 2022
Greetings to everyone...

For those of you who are interested in Making MASSIVE and PASSIVE Money from The Crypto Markets; You can Buy the Following Coins that have been Analysed to Grow Significantly in Price Value within a very short while.

We Follow Some Strict Financial Instructions which I already provided on My Coin Sensitization Thread which you can access through the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#112976424

Please Before Trading on These Sets of Coins or Any Coins That I Release; You'll have to Read Through and Abide with The Principles and Mathematical Rules which I Instruct that Everyone Should follow.

It is My Interest That We all Utilize The Power and Potentials of Cryptocurrencies to Enrich and Empower Ourselves Exponentially. So, please carefully read through the thread, take notes and Adhere to My Trading Instructions

These sets of 6 Bullish Coins were dropped Early in The Morning of Yesterday (May 19, 2022) on My WhatsApp Ecurrency Broadcast List as Coin Updates to BUY, HOLD and SWAP for MaSSIVE and PaSSIVE Profiting.

You have still got time to Buy Them before Their Prices Pump because I'm Almost Certain That They will Pump based on My Experiential Analyses.

Best Regards,

~ Messiah.

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by AfroAgroPower: 11:21pm On May 20, 2022
Who The H'LL Are You ?

And Why Should Anyone Follow Your Coin Updates?

These Questions may be wandering through your mind because it's Pretty Difficult to Believe in Anything Online These Days because of The High Digital Scam Experiences especially in the Crypto Space.

Hence; I must do well to show you a few historical coin update of what I already provided to my Ecurrency Trading Subscribers in the past and recent times.

The Screenshot below shows The Previous Coin Updates which I dropped on May 17, 2022 to My WhatsApp ECurrency Subscribers.

Follow The Screenshots Below as it reveals the previous Release of Coins which I Instructed to be BOUGHT.

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by AfroAgroPower: 11:22pm On May 20, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Who The H'LL Are You ?

And Why Should Anyone Follow Your Coin Updates?

These Questions may be wandering through your mind because it's Pretty Difficult to Believe in Anything Online These Days because of The High Digital Scam Experiences especially in the Crypto Space.

Hence; I must do well to show you a few historical coin update of what I already provided to my Ecurrency Trading Subscribers in the past and recent times.

The Screenshot below shows The Previous Coin Updates which I dropped on May 17, 2022 to My WhatsApp ECurrency Subscribers.

Follow The Screenshots Below as it reveals the previous Release of Coins which I Instructed to be BOUGHT.

More....

There isn't need for me writing too much; the screenshots below are well explanatory.

One Important Thing You must Understand about Trading Cryptocurrencies is that You Must Understand That The Price Values of Coins Fluctuate UP and DOWN.

When Prices of Coins which You BUY Go Up; It Means That The VALUE of The Coin Goes Up. Then, It means that you are in Profits.

When Prices of Coins which You BUY Go Down; It Means That The VALUE of The Coin Goes Down.
Then, It means That You'll be incurring some Losses.

Now; There is a GOOD SECRET which many people do not know about Cryptocurrencies.

This Secret is Too Good To Be TRUE... However; The TRUTH PREVAILS and There's Nothing ANY COIN HATER can do about it.

Here is The GOOD SECRET; So You See Why I refer to it as a GOOD SECRET:

FACT 1: Within 24 Hours; The Price Value of Coins can GROW OVER 3,000% PROFITS or Way More.

FACT 2: Within 24 Hours; The Price Value of Coins cannot GO DOWN BELOW 100% LOSS.

LOSSES in Price Value of Coins are capped @ 100%

On the other hand;

PROFIT POTENTIALS of Coins aren't capped @ 100%. Many times; So far - You KNOW YOUR ONIONS and Understand What You are doing; Many Coins which You Trade on will Do Over 500% in Few Hours within 24 Hours.

Isn't This a GOOD SECRET To You ?

Well; Many People don't know This Good News. So, it is not just Good, but a Secret that you should Take Calculated Risk on without Wasting Your Time Pondering on whether The Crypto Opportunity is what you should be involved in.

Please Note: I don't Do Crypto Investment for People. I don't collect money to invest for people. The Best Investment is On Yourself.

So, Now that you know that there's a GOOD SECRET To Your Crypto Trading Advantage; All You need do now is Learn The Skills of PROFITABLE CRYPTO TRADING.

Too much have been written already. I thought I (said) There's nothing much to write about ? shocked

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by AfroAgroPower: 11:25pm On May 20, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

More....

More....

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by AfroAgroPower: 11:52pm On May 20, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

More....

There isn't need for me writing too much; the screenshots below are well explanatory.

One Important Thing You must Understand about Trading Cryptocurrencies is that You Must Understand That The Price Values of Coins Fluctuate UP and DOWN.

When Prices of Coins which You BUY Go Up; It Means That The VALUE of The Coin Goes Up. Then, It means that you are in Profits.

When Prices of Coins which You BUY Go Down; It Means That The VALUE of The Coin Goes Down.
Then, It means That You'll be incurring some Losses.

Now; There is a GOOD SECRET which many people do not know about Cryptocurrencies.

This Secret is Too Good To Be TRUE... However; The TRUTH PREVAILS and There's Nothing ANY COIN HATER can do about it.

Here is The GOOD SECRET; So You See Why I refer to it as a GOOD SECRET:

FACT 1: Within 24 Hours; The Price Value of Coins can GROW OVER 3,000% PROFITS or Way More.

FACT 2: Within 24 Hours; The Price Value of Coins cannot GO DOWN BELOW 100% LOSS.

LOSSES in Price Value of Coins are capped @ 100%

On the other hand;

PROFIT POTENTIALS of Coins aren't capped @ 100%. Many times; So far - You KNOW YOUR ONIONS and Understand What You are doing; Many Coins which You Trade on will Do Over 500% in Few Hours within 24 Hours.

Isn't This a GOOD SECRET To You ?

Well; Many People don't know This Good News. So, it is not just Good, but a Secret that you should Take Calculated Risk on without Wasting Your Time Pondering on whether The Crypto Opportunity is what you should be involved in.

Please Note: I don't Do Crypto Investment for People. I don't collect money to invest for people. The Best Investment is On Yourself.

So, Now that you know that there's a GOOD SECRET To Your Crypto Trading Advantage; All You need do now is Learn The Skills of PROFITABLE CRYPTO TRADING.

Too much have been written already. I thought I (said) There's nothing much to write about ? shocked

When you observe the screenshot below, You'll observe that We Experienced LOSSES For The First Two Days of Buying These Sets of Coins.

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by AfroAgroPower: 12:05am On May 21, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

When you observe the screenshot below, You'll observe that We Experienced LOSSES For The First Two Days of Buying These Sets of Coins.

And then, let's see what The Price Value of one of The coins (MetaCyber) went up to within 24 hours in May 19, 2022:

See Below:

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by AfroAgroPower: 12:06am On May 21, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

And then, let's see what The Price Value of one of The coins (MetaCyber) went up to within 24 hours in May 19, 2022:

See Below:

A whooping 800% + which was way too much to cover up for our little losses from other coins and Put Us in Good Profits.

I've taken my time to explain how Profits are being made by alot of people who understand How to Trade The Crypto Markets Profitably.

So, Before You can Delve into This Venture; You've really got to be patient and learn the Arts and Skills of Crypto Trading.

There's nothing to worry about.

When You Enrol into My Financial Freedom Institution; I'll personally Train You ONE-ON-ONE via WhatsApp on How To Achieve Financial Freedom through CryptoTrading and Some Other Trending and Necessary Digital Wealth Avenues.

Duration of Financial Training: 2 Weeks.

Enrolment/Commitment Fees: $4 (2,000 Naira)

Recommendation Fee: $1 (500 Naira) to be paid to Whoever Recommended You To My Financial Freedom Institution.

Till I come your way again.....

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by AfroAgroPower: 12:23pm On May 22, 2022
How To Make/Earn Money Online with Zero Money ?

7 Ways To Make/Earn At least 70,000 Naira within 7 Days of The Week:

"How To Make/Earn Money Digitally without Spending Money on Advertisements"

https://www.nairaland.com/7138644/join-7-days-financial-challenge#113064054

We already began.

So join up.

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by AfroAgroPower: 12:25pm On May 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
How To Make/Earn Money Online with Zero Money ?

7 Ways To Make/Earn At least 70,000 Naira within 7 Days of The Week:

"How To Make/Earn Money Digitally without Spending Money on Advertisements"

https://www.nairaland.com/7138644/join-7-days-financial-challenge#113064054

We already began.

So join up.

Send "Join FREE 7 Days Financial Challenge" to The Phone Contact Below on The Display to Get STEP BY STEP WORKABLE METHODS That Will Easily Earn You Your Next 70,000 Naira within The Next 7 Days.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/
BX6lBDMfxsiD00SOaj8m3G

(Join The Spaces Together)

Legoooo ��‍�

Financial Theme:

A) How To Make Money Online with Zero Money.

B) How To Make Money Digitally without Spending Money on Advertisements.

Financial Course Outline:

Learn The 7 Ultimate Steps To Making atleast 70,000 Naira Every 7 Days.

Get Secret Info on The Inside.

IMPORTANT:

Check This Out:

The Power of 7:

Invite 7 Loved Ones to This Group to Learn and Earn with You.

It is Your First Assignment to Financial Freedom.

If You do not have anyone to invite in your circle; then you need to Work on Your Circle of People.

Share This And Consciously Relate with 7 People to Join You Up.

Your Financial Rewards for This Task is Already Automated and Awaits You on The Inside.

Do Not Slumber on This

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by AfroAgroPower: 6:32pm On May 24, 2022
A Must Read For Everyone:

https://www.nairaland.com/7143086/long-last-called-messiah-world

At Long Last - The Messiah of The World is A SCAM.

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by Wwwt: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
make money daily trading binary options check free information below

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
As a NYSC Member presently enjoying from the allowance of The Federal Government; Do well to invest in Yourself now.

After NYSC; You are faced squarely with The Real World of Financial Labour and Stress.

You don't want to join the Millions of Unemployed and Underempowered Graduates in Nigeria; so the best time to invest in your Digital Skills especially in The World of Cryptos was Yesterday.

However; Today is not too late if You will be wise to learn and take actions.

Don't waste all your monthly allowances on frivolities.

Save up for Offline and Online Businesses that you should settle on and grow.

Invest A Decent Portion of your monthly allowances on Trading and HOLDING Cryptos that will provide you with MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits without SWEAT, STRESS or STRUGGLES.

BE WISE.

To Whom It May Concern :

Maildrops Coin Update for July 18, 2022:

Take Your Trades on These Sets of 12 Bullish Coins.

Actions:

- Create A New Watchlist and Add The Coins to The Watchlist.

- Plot Your Coins against Their Respective Exchanges on Your Excel Sheet for Your Effective Coin Tracking and Coin Portfolio Records.

- Buy Your Coins on Their Respective Priority Exchanges.

- Always TRACK and TRAIL PROFITS on Your Coins on a Hourly and 24 Hours Basis as These are The Best Ways to Maximize Your Quick Profits from Every Bullish Movements instead of waiting for a 7 Days Duration. (Set Your Alarm Clock to a Hourly Basis to Easily Prompt You to Check on The Price Rise of Your Coins)

- TAKE PROFITS on Coins with Massive Price Movements according to Your Desire.

- Swap Your Coin Profits To Their Desired Stable Coins to LOCK Your Profits in DUE Time.

PS: We didn't make Accumulative profits on Our Coins Selections for July 9, 2022 which should have ended July 16, 2022.

This is Because We had No MAJESTIC COIN in Our Selection.

However; this is not an issue as Buying Positions can still be held for Futuristic Profiting.

Delay isn't Denial.

All of The Coins You receive from Here are Well Reviewed Credible Coins with Good White Paper Works and Roadmaps. So, be rest assured that they are Your SAFE DIGITAL ASSETS with Great Futuristic Profits even as You HOLD Them for Long.

More Reviewing Updates on Our Previous Coin Selections will be coming up later for Better Understanding on How To Treat Your Coin Portfolios.

Stay Cryptographically Wealthy.

cool cheesy

Messiah (The Maildropper)

Founder: www.10dollars.carrd.co

This is how to set your Alarm Clock for Your Hourly and 24 hours Coins Tracking.

Do this for atleast 20 hours of the day.

PS: Continuing as "AfroAgroPower"

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
As a NYSC Member presently enjoying from the allowance of The Federal Government; Do well to invest in Yourself now.

After NYSC; You are faced squarely with The Real World of Financial Labour and Stress.

You don't want to join the Millions of Unemployed and Underempowered Graduates in Nigeria; so the best time to invest in your Digital Skills especially in The World of Cryptos was Yesterday.

However; Today is not too late if You will be wise to learn and take actions.

Don't waste all your monthly allowances on frivolities.

Save up for Offline and Online Businesses that you should settle on and grow.

Invest A Decent Portion of your monthly allowances on Trading and HOLDING Cryptos that will provide you with MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits without SWEAT, STRESS or STRUGGLES.

BE WISE.

To Whom It May Concern :

Maildrops Coin Update for July 18, 2022:

Take Your Trades on These Sets of 12 Bullish Coins.

Actions:

- Create A New Watchlist and Add The Coins to The Watchlist.

- Plot Your Coins against Their Respective Exchanges on Your Excel Sheet for Your Effective Coin Tracking and Coin Portfolio Records.

- Buy Your Coins on Their Respective Priority Exchanges.

- Always TRACK and TRAIL PROFITS on Your Coins on a Hourly and 24 Hours Basis as These are The Best Ways to Maximize Your Quick Profits from Every Bullish Movements instead of waiting for a 7 Days Duration. (Set Your Alarm Clock to a Hourly Basis to Easily Prompt You to Check on The Price Rise of Your Coins)

- TAKE PROFITS on Coins with Massive Price Movements according to Your Desire.

- Swap Your Coin Profits To Their Desired Stable Coins to LOCK Your Profits in DUE Time.

PS: We didn't make Accumulative profits on Our Coins Selections for July 9, 2022 which should have ended July 16, 2022.

This is Because We had No MAJESTIC COIN in Our Selection.

However; this is not an issue as Buying Positions can still be held for Futuristic Profiting.

Delay isn't Denial.

All of The Coins You receive from Here are Well Reviewed Credible Coins with Good White Paper Works and Roadmaps. So, be rest assured that they are Your SAFE DIGITAL ASSETS with Great Futuristic Profits even as You HOLD Them for Long.

More Reviewing Updates on Our Previous Coin Selections will be coming up later for Better Understanding on How To Treat Your Coin Portfolios.

Stay Cryptographically Wealthy.

cool cheesy

Messiah (The Maildropper)

Founder: www.10dollars.carrd.co

Understanding PUMPS and DUMPS in The Crypto Markets:

Understanding How Profits are being Made Through Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB).

The Hourly and 24 Hours Tracking, Trailing and Locking Profits Method of Trading Altcoins:

Yesterday; I released 12 series of Altcoins to be Bought, Hodl, and Swapped for Hourly and 24 Hours Profiting.

Within the first 17 hours of Trading; 6 of The Coins went BULLISH and were already in Profits.

The 6 coins are circled in Blue colours as you can see in the graphic display below.

The 6 coins are:

Bitsubishi (shooting 1,154.34% Profits)

Sports 2k75 (running 19.40% Profits)

Crypto Legion (running 14.354% Profits)

Petals (running 6.319% Profits)

Revolt 2 Earn (running 2.482% Profits)

DexGame (running 1.723%)

If you had Promptly taken these trades; You would have been in good profits with The BITSUBISHI coin shooting as High as 1,154.34% Profits up until 1:38 AM (July 19, 2022).

So, The Question here is How Come The BITSUBISHI Coin Shoot So High as compared to Other Coins within 17 Hours ?

This High Bullish Movement was a result of Many People Buying The BITSUBISHI Coin as a result of A PUMPING ORIENTATION and ACTION Being Propelled by Trading Communities all around The World.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin earlier enough as

FAST FORWARD >>>> to 6:06 AM This Morning; The BITSUBISHI Coin Already DROPPED DRASTICALLY in Value and was already at a Loss of -84.54% as You can observe through the Second Graphic Display below. See The Red Circled BITSUBISHI Coin %Price.

That is; All 1,310.87% Profits Drastically Declined to a Bearish Negative of -84.54%.

Why Did This Happen?

This simply happened because The BITSUBISHI Coins was DUMPED by The PUMPERS/BUYERS of BITSUBISHI Coin.

The Early BUYERS/PUMPERS of The BITSUBISHI Coin DUMPED/SOLD All Their Coins by LOCKING Profits because of The Orientation and Directions from PUMP and DUMP Crypto Communities.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin Earlier; and You were not available to LOCK YOUR PROFITS Before The Value of The Coins Declined; then You would have Lost All The Profits Therein.

So, This is the reason You Need All Your Trading Tools like Your Alarm Clock and Price Alert Tracker to Keep You Informed and Updated with Your Timing and Coin Price Movements.

Hence; If you are concerned about Quick 24 Hours Profiting, You Need To Always Be At Alert with The Price Movements of Your Coins.

You Need To Be WATCHFUL of Your WATCHLIST.

Because Here in The Crypto World -

T - TIME

I - IS

M - MONEY

E - EVERYDAY.

Exclusive Warning: Trading on Cryptos comes with Alot of Calculated Risks and Mental Actions. So, Traders should be ready to Be Patient and Timely to Make MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits in The Crypto World.

This Crypto Financial Sensitization is Proudly Brought To You By:

www.10dollars.carrd.co

The First And Ultimate Maildrops Portal in The World.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH of Digital SAFE Education and Empowerment.

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by Qre1: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good news for binary options traders you can now automate trading with ease using bots

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

Understanding PUMPS and DUMPS in The Crypto Markets:

Understanding How Profits are being Made Through Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB).

The Hourly and 24 Hours Tracking, Trailing and Locking Profits Method of Trading Altcoins:

Yesterday; I released 12 series of Altcoins to be Bought, Hodl, and Swapped for Hourly and 24 Hours Profiting.

Within the first 17 hours of Trading; 6 of The Coins went BULLISH and were already in Profits.

The 6 coins are circled in Blue colours as you can see in the graphic display below.

The 6 coins are:

Bitsubishi (shooting 1,154.34% Profits)

Sports 2k75 (running 19.40% Profits)

Crypto Legion (running 14.354% Profits)

Petals (running 6.319% Profits)

Revolt 2 Earn (running 2.482% Profits)

DexGame (running 1.723%)

If you had Promptly taken these trades; You would have been in good profits with The BITSUBISHI coin shooting as High as 1,154.34% Profits up until 1:38 AM (July 19, 2022).

So, The Question here is How Come The BITSUBISHI Coin Shoot So High as compared to Other Coins within 17 Hours ?

This High Bullish Movement was a result of Many People Buying The BITSUBISHI Coin as a result of A PUMPING ORIENTATION and ACTION Being Propelled by Trading Communities all around The World.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin earlier enough as

FAST FORWARD >>>> to 6:06 AM This Morning; The BITSUBISHI Coin Already DROPPED DRASTICALLY in Value and was already at a Loss of -84.54% as You can observe through the Second Graphic Display below. See The Red Circled BITSUBISHI Coin %Price.

That is; All 1,310.87% Profits Drastically Declined to a Bearish Negative of -84.54%.

Why Did This Happen?

This simply happened because The BITSUBISHI Coins was DUMPED by The PUMPERS/BUYERS of BITSUBISHI Coin.

The Early BUYERS/PUMPERS of The BITSUBISHI Coin DUMPED/SOLD All Their Coins by LOCKING Profits because of The Orientation and Directions from PUMP and DUMP Crypto Communities.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin Earlier; and You were not available to LOCK YOUR PROFITS Before The Value of The Coins Declined; then You would have Lost All The Profits Therein.

So, This is the reason You Need All Your Trading Tools like Your Alarm Clock and Price Alert Tracker to Keep You Informed and Updated with Your Timing and Coin Price Movements.

Hence; If you are concerned about Quick 24 Hours Profiting, You Need To Always Be At Alert with The Price Movements of Your Coins.

You Need To Be WATCHFUL of Your WATCHLIST.

Because Here in The Crypto World -

T - TIME

I - IS

M - MONEY

E - EVERYDAY.

Exclusive Warning: Trading on Cryptos comes with Alot of Calculated Risks and Mental Actions. So, Traders should be ready to Be Patient and Timely to Make MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits in The Crypto World.

This Crypto Financial Sensitization is Proudly Brought To You By:

www.10dollars.carrd.co

The First And Ultimate Maildrops Portal in The World.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH of Digital SAFE Education and Empowerment.

Did You Miss Out on The Over 1,300% Profit Spike of The BITBUSHI Coin Yesterday ?�

Worry Not!

There are Plenty of More MASSIVE %Profits to catch on Many More Coins to be Speculated by www.10dollars.carrd.co

��

Stay Bullishly Profitable Trading The Right Cryptos.

Just like LANDS, Buying The Right Cryptos are Your Surest Digital ASSETS for Securing Your Financial Future.

As from Tomorrow; We will be Advancing Deeper into The World of Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) as I Teach Everyone How To TRACK, TRAIL and LOCK PROFITS on A Hourly and 24 Hours Basis.

We will be Advancing from Our 7 Days Coins Holding Strategy to Hourly and 24 Hours Profit Locking Strategies.

This is Golden as I Reveal To You All The Golden Opportunities and Profitings Being Missed CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Almost on A Daily Basis via Our 12 BULLISH COINS WEEKLY UPDATE.

Stay Tuned In.

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2022
As at 1:06 AM; Early This Morning - Six (6) of Our Coins Selection for July 18, 2022 were Bullish.

And 4 of them were over 20% profits as you can see through the graphic display.

This value in price increment occured within The Last 24 hours of Our Midnight Coin Tracking.

DexGame was over 59.75% Profits

Cashera which is a coin that I love so much as it is always on some of my trading watchlist did a 39.62% profit.

Crypto Legion did a 24.700% Profit.

Petals did a 21.531% profit.

Now; depending on your Slippage Value which you must always keep a record of; You are free to LOCK YOUR PROFITS on These 4 Coins.

You Must be Mathematically Correct About This.

You must account for Slippage Tolerance Price when checking out on your LOCKING YOUR PROFITS Back To Your Stable Coins.

We cannot LOCK PROFITS for The SPORTS 2K75 Coin and PAPPAY Coin yet because Their Profit Value is still very low and below 15%.

Immediately After LOCKING YOUR PROFITS; You should do well to Reopen Positions for These Coins with Your Initial Swap Deposit To Continue Riding on More Profits However The Case May Be.

Even if the Coins do not go in Profit in the next 24 Hours and Their Prices Decline; You already LOCKED UP Some Profits so you shouldn't be bothered.

Why Shouldn't You Be Bothered about Losses Made on Your Coins ?

This is simply because Every Loss encountered with The Credible BULLISH Cryptos which I provide to you are just temporary; and it is ONLY A Matter of Time for Them to Retrace back to Profits. This Retracement could happen within Hours, Days, Weeks or Months. So, this is the reason you need to always Keep Track of Your Coin Records with Your WATCHLIST and PRICE ALERT SYSTEMS.

For Instance; Last Week - We ventured for a 7 Days Profiting System for Our Coins Selection for July 9, 2022. However; You'll notice that I announced that we were not yet in Profits with Our Coin Selections as The Overall Price Value of Our Coins were in Losses.

However; with More Patience in Holding Your Coins Position in The Market; You would have been in very HIGH Profits as at yesterday as The Cashera Coin Went So Bullish with Over 2,000% within The Extensive Period of 4 Days.

I'll be posting pictorial representation of this later so that you can clearly understand what I'm relating to you about.

Stay CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Tuned In.

~ Messiah.

PS:

Very Important:

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by Bodefunme01: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Are you in to cryptocurency before?! Are you there and you don't know how to trade let me teach you on how to 10x your cryptocurency and make more sales
Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
...Incase You Missed it.

Still On The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS):

Financial Webinar on: IMPORTATION OF BITCOIN:

"Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)"

The Ultimate Digital Business of The 22ND Century and Today's World of Financial Digitization:

Step 1: Import Bitcoin

Buy Bitcoin Internationally at Standard Bitcoin Rate.

Rate is Slightly Higher Than The Standard CoinMarketCap Rate.

Here; You aren't Buying Bitcoin in Dollar Per Naira Price. Neither are You Buying Bitcoin at The High Black Market Rate in Nigeria or Any African Country where You Live in.

Step 2: Go Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7268786/5000-limit-tertiary-stage-bitcoin

(Import @ 120k
Sell Instantly @ 160k +)

Re: Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2022
ABOUT YESTERDAY:

Yesterday On The Inner Circle Maildrops Coin Update:

Early Morning Risers Reap The Timely Profits.

Study Infographics.

Yesterday, Metanept did a whooping 111.497% Profits as some of our other selected coins followed suit.

Coin Traders already know what that is already.

See analysis of other profiting on coins with screenshots above as the #PictureTalks.

For those who are interested in intensively learning how to go about Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading; then subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co to get started with your Training.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2016 Batch ‘b ’ Stream Ii Update. / Corp Members Set To Wed After Meeting On Camp / Latest News About BATCH B NYSC Mobilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.