Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu (8900 Views)

Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology / South East Support: Is Yahaya Bello APC's Most Popular Candidate? / Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2023
Sleekfingers:
They will start attacking Umahi like a mad dog now.
I see Umahi or Soludo becoming the president in the future. If they can play their cards well. Not that BITTERS OBI......That played politics of religion and foolish sentiments. Claiming they stole his mandate manhood. Someone that came third.
The same thing will happen in 2027,

Not in igboland...

We will be breathing free by then... No go dey jonze on propaganda
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Afamsi: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Umahi is already looking ahead of 2039.

He knows that his people don't have the strategic and political advantages of the 3 majority tribes of Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani so if he can get his base with APC, he can now present it as a basis for negotiation and collaboration with at least 2 of those 3, especially the Yoruba in Southern Nigeria, who have the majority power , votes and population to determine where the pendulum swings in every democratic Presidential election in Nigeria. Democracy is a game of numbers. Check my signature for free stuffs!
only a terrible illiterate counts fulani among the 3 major tribe. FYI after the hausas, igbos follow before your cursed yoruba tribe
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Thinktwicemybro: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria
They will in few years time but you won't be alive to witness it
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Thinktwicemybro: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He knows that his people don't have the strategic and political advantages of the 3 majority tribes of Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani so if he can get his base with APC, he can now present it as a basis for negotiation and collaboration with at least 2 of those 3, especially the Yoruba in Southern Nigeria, who have the majority power , votes and population to determine where the pendulum swings in every democratic Presidential election in Nigeria. Democracy is a game of numbers. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Slave mindset have made you believe Fulani is a major tribe. Nobody speak Fulani in the north. Even buhari speaks hausa.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by MomohMrMoore: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2023
Which support again does he want? Is there another election this or next week? Is he not the president already? And so far things have become much more worse, industries folding up, people losing their jobs, people going hungrier without food, patients cant buy their regular drugs. Its a shame.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by obyrich(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2023
You said same thing about Buhari. I don't take you serious, oga.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Hezmatosky: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2023
Taààaaaaa gbafue kiss Money don full your mouth naw
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by lomprico(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2023
Let him fix benue/enugu, Enugu vawka, ph/aba roads and see igbos sing his praises.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by MEGAWATCH: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Before that 2039 by the time majority of you must have finished your degree program in suffering and smiling, you will throw away region, tribe and religion and look for the man who has the character and quality to lead and rebuild Nigeria.

Nature and time has a way of resetting our stupidity.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2023
Richb44:
Where as your approach taking you to, you people just open mouth and say rubbish

I'm not the president ok. I just said his approach is wrong so what rubbish I'm I talking about? Problem with people like u is that u hate to tell yourself the truth. Put certain things in place before u take out the subsidy. Why rush to subject people into abject poverty. The palliatives he rolled out did not creat any impact, the 8k he wanted to share to households is nowhere to be fount, the 75k nowhere to be found. The problem I have with people like u is that u think out of ignorance, see if u want to be deceived its ur choice. I'm not saying it's wrong to remove the subsidy buh his approach was totally wrong

Now if u want to say am talkin rubbish this is the time not when I've not said anything
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by lapintoz: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2023
He shouldn't bother....we know their type will only support the opposition as they cannot deal with a stronger candidate....only a Yes Daddy one 😁😁😁
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by lapintoz: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2023
I see. But Fulani has produced the most president of Nigeria followed by the Yorubas. You that are not slaves what have your ancestors achieved for the development of the nation aside from causing political emancipation, hunger and genocide for your people. Need I say more.....

Thinktwicemybro:

Slave mindset have made you believe Fulani is a major tribe. Nobody speak Fulani in the north. Even buhari speaks hausa.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Look at the man who ran away from his Party PDP cos of the so called margilization of Ndigbo in PDP to Apcshit to contest in the presidential election...

..presidential ticket he did not get, he has now settled as a Minister & no more worried about the issues that made him first ran away from PDP..

..your paymasters have turned you to an errand boy where you are sent to the East to come beg, cry for support...for thesame party that lured you away to APCshit..

..Mr Umahi just concentrate on your job as a concrete & works Minister...& desist from forcing Ndigbo to support your certificate forger
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by SuccessfulRichi: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

Since una Fulani herdsmen and Yoruba pepper don rule Nigeria. Where is Nigeria today??
Incompetency and mediocre at it's peak. Shithole third world poverty headquarters of the world. Allow another tribe to try let's see the difference. Bleep you!
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Kayrich(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2023
Asiwaju doesn't need the support of the Igbos. They never supported him in the last general election and I don't see it happen anytime soon. They have their own they ve been supporting all this while. From PDP to LP and I believe it's been working for them.
They shouldn't worry about Asiwaju, their supports will work for them one day and prayed sooner.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Emyogalanya: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
So that eventually when everyone finds out tinubu is a fraud, they blame the easterners
Tinubu will be like this one is seeking support for me amongst his people that could not support him during the primaries
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Tareq1105: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2023
HardBishop:
for the fact TINUBU denied igbos the seat if power, we can't support him in his governance.

umahi should note that the west and north has animosity agreed no ibo man will be president. so let him not disturb the igbos again

It's bcoz you guys don't understand Nigeria Politics and the permutation.

Do you know that if Tinubu had not contested power would have remain in the North through Atiku?

This is what we were trying to make you guys understand that it's only Tinubu that could stand Atiku shoulder to shoulder, match him money for money, influence for influence.

Obi wouldn't have been able to face Atiku. South East should be happy that power is here in the south and we thank our brothers in the North especially those of APC family for their understanding.

No region can do it alone and this is what the Ibos don't understand. For you to be president, you need the support, appeal, and acceptability of 4 geopolitical zones.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by olaolaking: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2023
evsimmigration:
The so called goodluck your drugl9ed is what's keeping Nigeria in to this mess.No matter how difficult and marginalisation Igbos received in Nigeria,, an average igbo will continue to be far better than Agbados.
No peace for Nigerian economy until tribe with the best brain Rule Nigeria.

Slaves claiming best brain
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Thinktwicemybro: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2023
lapintoz:
I see. But Fulani has produced the most president of Nigeria followed by the Yorubas. You that are not slaves what have your ancestors achieved for the development of the nation aside from causing political emancipation, hunger and genocide for your people. Need I say more.....

Producing more president does not make them a major tribe. Fulani language is not recognize worldwide. Even the BBC has a service on hausa. So heal your mind.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Tareq1105: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:

Since una Fulani herdsmen and Yoruba pepper don rule Nigeria. Where is Nigeria today??
Incompetency and mediocre at it's peak. Shithole third world poverty headquarters of the world. Allow another tribe to try let's see the difference. Bleep you!

What has this another tribe done in their States that's convincing?
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by YesDaddy1: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2023
It shall surely be bloody.
Prepare ur will first.
cool
Burruchaga71:
Only God knows what will happen if I meet Umahi Iscariot face go face.

Sabo.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by YesDaddy1: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
And d same 'extremely weak people' are leading the 'extremely strong people'.

Sometimes it makes sense to be 'weak'.
Who ur 'strongness' epp now when u are still wailing day and night that the ''extremely weak ppl'' are suppressing u??

'Mr. Strong', dey play.
cool

Ogene001:

Only weaklings find strength in numbers. Yorubas are extremely weak people. Always looking to rally and belong to a large numbers.

Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by lapintoz: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
I need no healing, you do. You are the ones with absolute disregard for other cultures, ethnicity and nationality. You ignore the iroko tree in your eyes but concentrate on the spec in other people's eyes.

The more you look yourselves in the mirror the better for you and your kind.

Thinktwicemybro:

Producing more president does not make them a major tribe. Fulani language is not recognize worldwide. Even the BBC has a service on hausa. So heal your mind.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by fareed69(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Bobloco:
Umahi should rather tell Tinubu to work assiduously to earn the support of the south east

Does he need the South East to win in 2027?
Na South East go allign themselves.
Jagaban no dey beg for support
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by fareed69(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

Ameeeeeeeen
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by fareed69(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ogene001:

Only weaklings find strength in numbers. Yorubas are extremely weak people. Always looking to rally and belong to a large numbers.

That's why you will continue to be minority
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Bobloco: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
fareed69:

Does he need the South East to win in 2027?
Na South East go allign themselves.
Jagaban no dey beg for support

South East no dey beg as well
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Most of these urchnns have not travelled to developed nations.

They are mostly very young and their first experience of observing politics was from 1999.

Most of them were in primary school and just a few were in secondary school then

So I can understand when they see political office as being all about jostling for positions especially along tribal lines.

They have no idea whatsoever that the purpose of politics is to make life more bearable for the populace.

When I see their posts I can tell so much about them and their lives.

Jackasses

Sleekfingers:
They will start attacking Umahi like a mad dog now.
I see Umahi or Soludo becoming the president in the future. If they can play their cards well. Not that BITTERS OBI......That played politics of religion and foolish sentiments. Claiming they stole his mandate manhood. Someone that came third.
The same thing will happen in 2027,

Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Macill23(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
Umahi said he is not an Igbo man ..that hr can never be part of Biafra ..but asking biafrans to support who?
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Igbodicool(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

And when men talk like God, know that their end has come!

And had Igbo man ruled Nigeria, may your wish for Igbo happen to you and your generations unborn.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Paramount01(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Skyview01:

Is it not changing for the worse overnight?

Dey play!

Which Economy that have crumble under Buhari before now, Tinubu is on the course of repair.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Paramount01(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Bobloco:

And who is the enemy here, if I may ask

The obident supportet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Orders Contractor Back To Eleme-Onne East-West Road Construction Site / FG Begins Prosecution Of INEC Officials, Others For Electoral Fraud / Fg Places Seven Countries On Terrorism Watch List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.