Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu (8921 Views)

Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology / South East Support: Is Yahaya Bello APC's Most Popular Candidate? / Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by rockyh(m): 2:06am On Dec 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
continue lying we know the truth
Mention any sector in Nigeria where they are not the major players except in agbero and land grabbing. We are hustlers.We run Nigeria. It is a simple bitter truth
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2023
Paramount01:

Economy is what you change over night abi, be playing. I can see you are daft illiterate in finance

But it was significantly worsened overnight no?

We will be here when Nigeria happens to you and you will seek help but will be mocked cheesy
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2023
Tareq1105:

It's bcoz you guys don't understand Nigeria Politics and the permutation.

Do you know that if Tinubu had not contested power would have remain in the North through Atiku?

This is what we were trying to make you guys understand that it's only Tinubu that could stand Atiku shoulder to shoulder, match him money for money, influence for influence.

Obi wouldn't have been able to face Atiku. South East should be happy that power is here in the south and we thank our brothers in the North especially those of APC family for their understanding.

No region can do it alone and this is what the Ibos don't understand. For you to be president, you need the support, appeal, and acceptability of 4 geopolitical zones.

The fact that Obi won massively in Abuja, Plateau and Lagos nullifies your statements.

Obi was never a regional candidate and its obvious (to sane minds) that he enjoys wide acceptability in most parts of Nigeria.

APC colluding with Yakub Mahmoud and INEC to rig elections is not the flex you think it is.

The good thing is that the poverty, insecurity and impunity will touch everybody and their family, including you.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Straighttime: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2023
WorldRichest:
Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire doesn't need the support of flat headed drug traffickers and baby factory products

Hence the economy is failing. They all knew this and that is why they are seeking top Igbo in APC to make the advances.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2023
rockyh:
Mention any sector in Nigeria where they are not the major players except in agbero and land grabbing. We are hustlers.We run Nigeria. It is a simple bitter truth
of course major players in criminality, fraudulent act, drugs and baby factories, cannibalism etc you know the rest.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by rockyh(m): 2:13am On Dec 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
of course major players in criminality, fraudulent act, drugs and baby factories, cannibalism etc you know the rest.
i belive you have not left Nigeria,in berlin the drug vendors are lazy yoruba staying at every major train station smoking their weeds with French speakers,can you remind us if Ogun is not the headquarters of skull and cannibalism,yahoo plus is the reason why armed robbery reduced drastically in South West because it is an alternative
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by rockyh(m): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2023
TheRealestGuy:

The fact that Obi won massively in Abuja, Plateau and Lagos nullifies your statements.

Obi was never a regional candidate and its obvious (to sane minds) that he enjoys wide acceptability in most parts of Nigeria.

APC colluding with Yakub Mahmoud and INEC to rig elections is not the flex you think it is.

The good thing is that the poverty, insecurity and impunity will touch everybody and their family, including you.
Don't mind people celebrating broad daylight fraud in the name of regional ethnicity,in a free and fair election,we all know the outcome.my happiness is that the water just started boiling and the meal is yet to be made but the suffering is now on a pro HD level. If the president is not scared,decentralize power and let see how far with regional development

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Tinubu does not need support from IPOB goats.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by orisa37: 4:13am On Dec 05, 2023
UMAHI IS FROM CHAD REPUBLIC.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2023
rockyh:
i belive you have not left Nigeria,in berlin the drug vendors are lazy yoruba staying at every major train station smoking their weeds with French speakers,can you remind us if Ogun is not the headquarters of skull and cannibalism,yahoo plus is the reason why armed robbery reduced drastically in South West because it is an alternative
Shame on you you have no say Osuuu. Hypertension is killing your people due to hatred and drugs related crime and I know your entire family are affected too
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by fareed69(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2023
Bobloco:

South East no dey beg as well

Okay.
SE can win alone ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by Paramount01(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
Richb44:
Get a lesson teacher your english is not just bad, it's worse

Pls correct the expression I want to learn.
Re: Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu by rockyh(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Shame on you you have no say Osuuu. Hypertension is killing your people due to hatred and drugs related crime and I know your entire family are affected too
I don't exchange words with imps like you it is degrading to my standards.ewu ndi hausa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi's Wikileak Expose: Patriot Or Traitor? / Labour Gives IGP 21 Days To Redeploy Rivers CP / EFCC Hasnโ€™t Violated Patience Jonathanโ€™s Rights โ€“ Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.