Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry (4494 Views)

I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria / SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry / Nigerian Army Winning The War On Terrorism & Banditry - Olowu Of Owu-kuta (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by Charly68: 4:29am On Dec 03, 2023
I know it is not enough to kill the criminals ,we must provide good jobs to the teaming youthful population to engage them meaningfully . The leaders from the north in particulars have impoverished their people too much. Their style of leadership is not helping matters. Even scholarships available for poor children ,they take it from them and give it to the children of Elites who can afford to sponsor their children
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by Patriotsleague: 4:55am On Dec 03, 2023
President Tinubu seems too soft on terrorist...why are terrorists not being killed... arresting them is a waste of effort, kill them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by Kionrae: 5:13am On Dec 03, 2023
Lmao joke of a president
Terrorism is still at an all time high
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by adecz: 5:33am On Dec 03, 2023
As usual with Yoruba, na just to
dey make mouth, but no action❗️❗️❗️

This is a trend that is gradually becoming
evident.

Obasanjo was a different type of
Yoruba because he was a soldier, had
trained in different parts of the world and
had fought wars and therefore become
a courageous person by nature.

The only thing we know about Tinubu
na Chicago and Lagos. Nobody even
knows his roots, yet the man became
a kingmaker & then king.

APC, Choi❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by Blacktruth: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Story for the Gods, actions speaks louder than words
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by Kingozymandias(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
The people's president.... I dey hail...

I asked you a simple question once and you started grunting and oinking ...

So I ask again, do you have a job?
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by berrystunn(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2023
APC is a scam, INEC is their big brother
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by TrumpDonald2: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2023
aariwa:
Lol everyday I will , I will . Which one has the clueless mandate thief achieved? None except wearing his juju cap that charms Agbado dead brains and taking pictures. Baba Suwe the comedian is 1000 times better than tinubu because he had creativity which tinubu is as dumb as rocks

Tell FreeStuffsNG

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by bluefilm: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Story for the gods!
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by chinae(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2023
How about Agbero?
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by seunayantokun(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2023
What can be more poisonous than an empty promise?
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by Zeebuy: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
Paramount01:

Tinubu is not Buhari, you know this well

He's worse. He brought buhari into power TWICE
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by Teakev12(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
I will do professional, unique and modern business logo design.
I'm a professional graphics design as a top rated on fiverr and I promise you that your first work with is free. check me out
you can contact the link below
https:///39wxv9ma

Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by Paramount01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Zeebuy:

He's worse. He brought buhari into power TWICE

Tinubu only have one vote. How come he brought him to power
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingozymandias:

I asked you a simple question once and you started grunting and oinking ...

So I ask again, do you have a job?
no, I don't have a job but I have my own house in the heart of Port Harcourt city, I have 3 cars, I'm married with children going to one of the expensive school here in port Harcourt city, my younger brother is currently studying surveying at RSU, I'm currently the C.L.O of my community do you know what I mean by C.L.O? That means my 13yrs old SON is RICHER than your entire family, I just say make I clear your doubt... In my tribe where I come from I'm treated like a king no body can unseat or challenge me... I will like to meet you some day in port Harcourt... Just mention me in a dead tread and I'll direct you on how we can meet... Anyeeeooo
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by Kingozymandias(m): 5:14am On Dec 04, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
no, I don't have a job but I have my own house in the heart of Port Harcourt city, I have 3 cars, I'm married with children going to one of the expensive school here in port Harcourt city, my younger brother is currently studying surveying at RSU, I'm currently the C.L.O of my community do you know what I mean by C.L.O? That means my 13yrs old SON is RICHER than your entire family, I just say make I clear your doubt... In my tribe where I come from I'm treated like a king no body can unseat or challenge me... I will like to meet you some day in port Harcourt... Just mention me in a dead tread and I'll direct you on how we can meet... Anyeeeooo

Now you kafir have finished oinking and grunting and chest beating like a loiloi munching gorilla. I can boldy say you are a liar like most kafirs 🤣🤣🤣
Your made up life is unattainable for you at your already old wasted years...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry by Zeebuy: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2023
Paramount01:

Tinubu only have one vote. How come he brought him to power
Same way he twisted the election results

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won’t Contest 2015 Elections ! / Arthur Eze's Comment And Implication On The Igbo Presidency / Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.