Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin (708 Views)

Seun Kuti Video: The Real Owners Of Dangote Refinery / Real Owners Of Lagos Have Locked Alaba Market / Who Are The Real Owners Of 9mobile And Keystone Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Christistruth00: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Simple question turn paragraph.
Who installed the first Oba of Lagos?

But I asked you the same thing

Who installed the first Ogiso and the first Oba of Benin?

To be honest with you Olofin Ogunfunminire truly was the first Oba in Lagos

Olofin means the owner of the Palace
Alaafin is just the Oyo dialect of the same Olofin

And his Territory included Lagos Island itself

That was why it was he who gave Lagos Island to Aromire his Son

Olofin Ogunfunminire was the first Oba of Lagos because Lagos Island was under him and part of his Territory
Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by FuckingMachine: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
Christistruth00:

But I asked you the same thing

Who installed the first Ogiso and the first Oba of Benin?

Goodnight

Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Christistruth00: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Goodnight

Don't run away yet

St least you have now agree that Ashipa was Isheri Awori

To be honest with you Olofin Ogunfunminire truly was the first Oba in Lagos and of Lagos

That is if you don't include the Moba Lagos Kings whose Crown predates Oduduwa's own

Olofin means the owner of the Palace
Alaafin is just the Oyo dialect of the same Olofin

And his Territory included Lagos Island itself

That was why it was he who gave Lagos Island to Aromire his Son
Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Lovemeharder(f): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
shocked
Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by step1: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The title of Oba of Lagos makes zero sense. It should be Eleko of Eko.

I am isale eko and we are yorubas, don't mind those people distracting us for the real issue. We are not binis, edo or whatever. Omo Yoruba tokan tokan ni wa.

It is up to the binis to embrace their heritage or be considered bastards

1 Like

Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Christistruth00: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
step1:

I am isale eko and we are yorubas, don't mind those people distracting us for the real issue. We are not binis, edo or whatever. Omo Yoruba tokan tokan ni wa.

It is up to the binis to embrace their heritage or be considered bastards

Omo Iya

The thing no funny at all

But the good thing is that they pushed us to research so hard until we discovered that it was even Ile Ife that Founded both Benin itself and even the Ogiso dynasty of kings which they were trying to claim Oduduwa who they called Izoduwa was from

No wonder the Bible says in all things always give Thanks ( To God Almighty be all Glory)

2 Likes

Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by YorubaDemonswag: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jagaban2012:
Nnmyamiri people will evade this story because...it has extricated Yoruba people....all they want to hear is the downfall. of Yoruba people and Tinubu.....I pity whoever is a Yoruba person who still has Nnnmyamiri people as friends...because some.of.them.you have as friends are the ones commenting hate-filled text on socioa. media....one day you'd be their victim of evil deeds. ..they may be laughing with you but inside them...they hate you with passion...

Seun Oshewa, protect yourself or be a victim...of Nnnnmyamiri revolution of hatred....to Lagosians and the entire Yoruba people

I pray that stupid guy became their victim
Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Raf4: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Simple English.

The power and people that installed the first Oba of Bini also installed the first Oba of Lagos.
Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Christistruth00: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Raf4:

The power and people that installed the first Oba of Bini also installed the first Oba of Lagos.

Olofin Ogunfunminire was even the first Ruler of Lagos

Lagos Island was under him

It was he who gave Lagos Island to his son Aromire whose descendants still own it

1 Like

Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Wickedtruths: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
FuckingMachine:

You are the illiterate here diverting to lineage when asked a simple question.

Answer the question or shut your trap forever you Benin slave.

Let me educate you just as we have been educating that ignorant fellow called the Oba of Benin.

We own you lot, starting from that idiot in the palace. The current oba of benin great grandfather was put in chains and imprisoned in calabar like a common thief where he died in exile. His grandson son even later bowed to the colonial government for helping to imprison his grandfather.

The Oba of Benin from the lineage of slaves is the one who should be called a slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Wickedtruths: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jagaban2012:
Nnmyamiri people will evade this story because...it has extricated Yoruba people....all they want to hear is the downfall. of Yoruba people and Tinubu.....I pity whoever is a Yoruba person who still has Nnnmyamiri people as friends...because some.of.them.you have as friends are the ones commenting hate-filled text on socioa. media....one day you'd be their victim of evil deeds. ..they may be laughing with you but inside them...they hate you with passion...

Seun Oshewa, protect yourself or be a victim...of Nnnnmyamiri revolution of hatred....to Lagosians and the entire Yoruba people

Omoawoke:
Nairaland blocked in UAE because of obidients

I have no sympathy for Seun. If Nairaland is destroyed by those he panders to, so be it.
My only consolation is that for those of us who were warning Yorubas about the dangers of giving Igbos too much leeway has been accepted on various media. On FB, X, IG and other media, Igbos dey collect shege for Yoruba hand. Our message which we have been shouting for more than a decade has been received by all Yorubas, we are okay.

Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Omoawoke: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Wickedtruths:

I have no sympathy for Seun. If Nairaland is destroyed by those he panders to, so be it.
My only consolation is that for those of us who were warning Yorubas about the dangers of giving Igbos too much leeway has been accepted on various media. On FB, X, IG and other media, Igbos dey collect shege for Yoruba hand. Our message which we have been shouting for more than a decade has been received by all Yorubas, we are okay.
l

Their cup don full, their own toooo much. Na only them dey Nigeria ni?
They think they have monopoly of insult.
They say two wrongs doesn’t make a right, and that’s why Yorubas have been silent for years. But at this point, it’s only very idiotic to be forming maturity. They want to play dirty, we play dirty too

2 Likes

Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Putinofrussia: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Is04970:
Yoruba is one of the oldest empire in Africa.
Yoruba influence can be found all over West Africa.
They found Benin
Everything is coming out now.
The truth cannot be hidden forever.
The late Benin king tried to change history by twisting the original history.
Ogiamien have been cheated by the Yorubas who created Oba for them and built an Empire.
Ogiso vs Oba grin
They should allow the Ogiso people taste kingship too now.
Ogiso has been scammed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogiasos Are The Real Owners Of Benin by Putinofrussia: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Simple English.
The first Oba of Benin was a Yoruba man.
Meaning that a Yoruba man was still the first Oba in Lagos founded by the Awori and co.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land / Once Upon A Time In Nigeria, During Buhari's Regime , Crude Oil Was Drilled In N / FULL LIST: Blacklisted Foreign Universities In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.