Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

National Open University Wahala (noun Students) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / National Open University Wahala (noun Students) (679 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Boyfriend Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Wahala (noun Students) by henrycloud: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hello NOUN students
I want get a computer science degree since my MCB degree no pay and am now working tech. My question is can I apply for admission today and start the program or is it too late for this academic session?

I don't really know how the NOUN admission process works. I don't want to apply for admission two weeks to exam.

PLEASE GUIDE ME NOUN STUDENTS IN THE HOUSE. THANKS.
Re: National Open University Wahala (noun Students) by rrkk(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
henrycloud:
Hello NOUN students
I want get a computer science degree since my MCB degree no pay and am now working tech. My question is can I apply for admission today and start the program or is it too late for this academic session?

I don't really know how the NOUN admission process works. I don't want to apply for admission two weeks to exam.

What course is MCB?
Re: National Open University Wahala (noun Students) by portplus: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
rrkk:

What course is MCB?
Micro Biology
Re: National Open University Wahala (noun Students) by rrkk(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
portplus:

Micro Biology

Thank you
Re: National Open University Wahala (noun Students) by jmoore(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
henrycloud:
Hello NOUN students

Just go their website and apply.

You should not be worried about applying close to exam date because you only take exams for the courses you registered.
Re: National Open University Wahala (noun Students) by Quitmast: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2023
Hmmm, two degrees. How old are you?
Re: National Open University Wahala (noun Students) by narite: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2023
henrycloud:
Hello NOUN students

Throw your certificate for one side. Explore the online world, money is now online.

We live in a digital economy now Bro. That industrial economy you have been preparing for is long gone. All you need to succeed in this new era is just a Smartphone, data and burning desire. The good thing is, this things are cheap.

Do not go back to school, school prepares you for a world that is long gone.

Dedicate 7 years of your life in searching for how to make money online. If you do this, not only am I confident that you will succeed, X10 beyond what you could currently financially imagined the online world could possibly give you but that one day you will look back and weep for the mistake you could have make today and thousands others like you are making due to old conditioning.

Lastly, let me drop this quotes for you. I came across it on this forum.

“In Nigeria, it is easier to make $500 than it is to make #500,000”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Curiously Asking???? / Have You Ever Experienced This / Woman Grabs The Penis Of A Man In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.