Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures (11721 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by wolesmile(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2023
Sanwo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by jamesversion: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2023
There's no activity ongoing in Lagos that affects climate change. He just went there to feel among.

Rivers state where they flare gas daily suppose to have her governor there.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by Willie2015: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2023
nelone:
Nigeria has good and outspoken leaders but most are very corrupt

Best brains...
Fantastically corrupt....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by flexyrule(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
Climate change in Nigeria seems bogus to me at this time but I can be wrong!

I remember when Peter Obi Okwute himself was asked about his climate change policy if he becomes president!

grin
His response was clownish and clueless to say the least! He doesn't even know what climate change and green/renewable energy means yet wants to bring Nigeria into the industrial manufacturing age!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ePU-selWQ
Man said he doesn't really know much about the whole cikamye change thing (That's him being honest and open to learn)

And went further to say that, he will consider it, having attended to more pressing national needs like security.

If you go to Chibok today, which one do you think the locals would prefer, an amusement park or a peaceful environment?

You can't offer someone who is always on the run tickets to the cinema to go see a movie..

As much as climate change is a global concern, but it is the least of worries of a country where over 80% of the population live on less than $10 per day.

In saner climes, these id-iots who embarked on wasting spree of our very scarce resources, would have been welcomed back with a ground shaking protest.

Abuja-Lokoja Expressway has been in a state of coma for over 10 years now. The Okene-Okpella-Auchi has become into a death trap for motorists.

Wike is proposing a 15 billion new residence for the vice president. I'm sure Osinbajo and his family were not homeless during their terrible 8-year tenure.

The National Assembly just got official cars worth over 50bilion.

These two items along can fix that Abuja - Lokoja expressway. But your role models decided to spend it on luxury.

Finally, the topic was about Sanwo Olu... Why do you people always drag Peter Obi into matters that doesn't concern him?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by lapintoz: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2023
Still far better than your Yes Daddy governor for 8 years with brewery as his only achievement. 😄😄😄

Sanwo constructed roads, bridges, rail lines that is working, built schools and hospitals.

Wetin your man do for Anambra.

Children born with hate.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Clueless weak stooge🤣

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by lapintoz: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2023
Because Yes Daddy is the only role model all you children of hate has. And we are happy to let ye all know that he is a cry cry baby. So when you open your filthy mouth to talk nonsense, we are happy to ask what has your ancestors dead or alive done for human development.

I am sure you have amnesia and did not read that Tinubu got Siemens back on the power deal at this same event that your people will rather see it fail to fuel your hatred for Nigerians.

Your hatred for the country will eat you up for the next 16 years. I wonder what good that wailing will do for you and your people....

flexyrule:
Man said he doesn't really know much about the whole cikamye change thing (That's him being honest and open to learn)

And went further to say that, he will consider it, having attended to more pressing national needs like security.

If you go to Chibok today, which one do you think the locals would prefer, an amusement park or a peaceful environment?

You can't offer someone who is always on the run tickets to the cinema to go see a movie..

As much as climate change is a global concern, but it is the least of worries of a country where over 80% of the population live on less than $10 per day.

In saner climes, these id-iots who embarked on wasting spree of our very scarce resources, would have been welcomed back with a ground shaking protest.

Abuja-Lokoja Expressway has been in a state of coma for over 10 years now. The Okene-Okpella-Auchi has become into a death trap for motorists.

Wike is proposing a 15 billion new residence for the vice president. I'm sure Osinbajo and his family were not homeless during their terrible 8-year tenure.

These two items along can fix that Abuja - Lokoja expressway. But your role models decided to spend it on luxury.

Finally, the topic was about Sanwo Olu... Why do you people always drag Peter Obi into matters that doesn't concern him?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
The governor of Lagos state is like a mini president.

The governor of the 4th largest economy in Africa

Na the position whey some okoro and chinedu dey eye be that, they want shinedu to be governor grin

If you carry flight go Johannesburg, Cairo, morroco capital, etc, you go still call lagos fourth largest? Largest Wey no fine with 80% standard road ? We need to call a spade a spade. Drop tribalism, ethnicity, religion and demand full accountability from these mediocrity leaders across Nigeria. Be it yoruba ,hausa, Igbos, urhobo, ibibio, it’s not their money. It’s called tax payers money. They are not doing us a favor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by pocom35: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2023
twilliamx:
Worst governor ever. Dull guy
Worst governor?..lol
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Clueless weak stooge🤣
o

Painment I understand your feeling, you will be alright

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by AntiChristian: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2023
flexyrule:

The profligate use of resources is not the subject of discussion. As you can see in the first part of my I comment I don't take posts on climate change seriously with respect to Nigeria!

But it remains a far cry if Okwute doesn't know this simple thing! He was even stammering!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by Demayour: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2023
They're discussing something that does not concern them.

Nigeria can't feed her citizens, yet they're chanting Cop23 or whatever. A country that needs a lot of existential help doesn't have any business worrying about climate change now.

Change the climate in people's living standards first!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by porthouse7(f): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Clueless weak stooge🤣
Igbo talk

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by porthouse7(f): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

E pain am. grin

The governor of Lagos state is greater than the entire governors of the southeast combined both past and present.
Even oluomo is greater than Obi
knock out punch

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by obi58: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

I remember when Peter Obi Okwute himself was asked about his climate change policy if he becomes president!

grin
His response was clownish and clueless to say the least! He doesn't even know what climate change and green/renewable energy means yet wants to bring Nigeria into the industrial manufacturing age!

The way some of you reason amazes me! At a time when Nigeria is on its knees financially and people are struggling with economic difficulties, your government decided to send a delegation of over 100 people not to even a business summit but to a climate change summit meanwhile back at home absolutely NOTHING is being implemented to mitigate the impact of climate change. What do you call that if not wickedness to the Nigerian people?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by Imoksp(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Uzi70:
Other nations are taking proactive measures
Africa when undecided

How much?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by twilliamx(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2023
pocom35:

Worst governor?..lol

Yeah he has so many good things to follow from previous governors but yet he is failing on a gigantic scale. Filth on major highways, bad road and area boys every where. Na only to wear designer clothes he sabi. Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by plaindealer: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Namaster:
What's he doing there?

Lagos is practically brimming with all kinds of environmental pollution. Lagos has no place in a discussion of climate change.

It's a lot like inviting a virgin to give a talk on sex positions to prostitutes.

See comment.

You people and common sense no get anything in common.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by AntiChristian: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2023
obi58:

The way some of you reason amazes me! At a time when Nigeria is on its knees financially and people are struggling with economic difficulties, your government decided to send a delegation of over 100 people not to even a business summit but to a climate change summit meanwhile back at home absolutely NOTHING is being implemented to mitigate the impact of climate change. What do you call that if not wickedness to the Nigerian people?

Didn't you see my comment on that?
Open your eyes as it's in the same comment you quoted!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

grin

Who no know say obi nha mumu
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by iReddington: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2023
Namaster:
What's he doing there?

Lagos is practically brimming with all kinds of environmental pollution. Lagos has no place in a discussion of climate change.

It's a lot like inviting a virgin to give a talk on sex positions to prostitutes.
😂 Bumbling illiterate, you're saying Lagos is polluted, in the same breath also asking what the Gov is doing at a Climate Change summit to address pollution, are you not contradictory? You're such an hateful airhead 🤦
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Who no know say obi nha mumu

Ahhhhhh!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by iReddington: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2023
jamesversion:
There's no activity ongoing in Lagos that affects climate change. He just went there to feel among.

Rivers state where they flare gas daily suppose to have her governor there.
The fourth largest economy in Africa has no activity that affects climate change?

Oh okay! 😂
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by flexyrule(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

The profligate use of resources is not the subject of discussion. As you can see in the first part of my I comment I don't take posts on climate change seriously with respect to Nigeria!

But it remains a far cry if Okwute doesn't know this simple thing! He was even stammering!
What has PO got to do with this topic?.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2023
flexyrule:
What has PO got to do with this topic?.

That he's clueless about this topic!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by flexyrule(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2023
lapintoz:
Because Yes Daddy is the only role model all you children of hate has. And we are happy to let ye all know that he is a cry cry baby. So when you open your filthy mouth to talk nonsense, we are happy to ask what has your ancestors dead or alive done for human development.

I am sure you have amnesia and did not read that Tinubu got Siemens back on the power deal at this same event that your people will rather see it fail to fuel your hatred for Nigerians.

Your hatred for the country will eat you up for the next 16 years. I wonder what good that wailing will do for you and your people....

His name is Peter Obi. Former governor Anambra state. A blionaire with chain of businesses?

You're just a cockroach that cannot confidently say your name on a public forum.

Even if you summon up courage to do so, I doubt if anybody would recognise your surname, bacause you're nothing compared to the man you spend your entire life trolling.

Man doesn't even know you exist.

Please swerve and stay off my mention.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by flexyrule(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

That he's clueless about this topic!
I see that you're irredeemable as you have intentionally choose the path of folly.

My mistake, mentioning you..

Accept my sincere apologies sir.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by Sillymoderators: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2023
Namaster:
What's he doing there?

The same environmental pollution he is trying to control but people like you and your brothers building on canals will be crying tribalism.... hypocrites.
And who told you those other countries discussing doesn't have pollution problems, u people are full of hate and very childish!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by abbasajao(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2023
Imagine say na one yeye boy we elected to govern Lagos?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures by Focusmind: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2023
Namaster:
What's he doing there?

I agree with you on this - Lagos environment, from the bad roads, to disgusting open gutters, to dust and pollutants coming from Danfo and trucks, Lagos is choking!! You cant even do open walk out in peace without inhaling dangerous fumes everywhere. People will dig out rubbish from the gutters and used it to fill potholes on the road, creating more dusty roads with nylon debris and dangerous pollutants flying around. Our politicians are nothing to write home about - they will go to Dubai and see how cities are, but will come back to give us craps, to the admiration of their ignorant supporters but much to the dismay of good citizens that knows what governance is all about and how environment and cities should be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG / Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock / Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.