Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) (37573 Views)

Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) / Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Kingrshd3: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
yemmywesey:
He should be arrested for public disturbance, relevance of Bible and Christianity are all gone.
It's not important in our lives anylonger, we are in a capitalist age now, if you don't work you no go chop, if you you no work you no go pay bills and Jesus from heaven will not come down to help you with it.
Where were Jesus Christ , the Bible , and the Quran when black people were being enslaved and traded by the west, where was the Quran when the arab slave traders slaughtered and massacred millions of African black people.
The whites that introduced the Bible knew that it is full of deceits and an enslaving tool to permanently colonize the mind of the blacks African forever.
Africans don't need the Bible or the Quran in the first place or at all again.
What African youths need now is STEM , science, technology, engineering, mathematics, for us to be fully liberated..
I feel saddened seeing young minds being poisoned by the Bible and the Quran,
This young preacher has no business with Jesus Christ or Muhammad, he should focus his mind on STEM courses

At the bolded above this happened to me today when someone told me am not going to church that is bad this and that and I told him I do go to work including Sundays just to pay my bills and because if I didn't pay those bills including rent I would be sent packing and the church can't pay my rent and help in bills 🙁

And the fool shamelessly just say okay in a laughable way i.e he wanted to comment or reply but doesn't know where to start 🤔

This is 21th century I think we should wake up from all this religious slumbers

2 Likes

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by TradingGod: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
officialJP:
from that context it says the man was blind from birth and its not the result of his sin neither his parents but he was blind so that the work of God can be fulfilled. When studied well it seems so that miracle must take place (prophecy) so he was blind from birth without any reason because God want to prove a point, what if the man is not strong enough to endure the pain and kill himself then he had sin? Alot of question to ask God on the final day fr
the blind man was born blind because of demons

Demons can attack little babies you know

The Work of God is to deliver people from this demons

That is why everywhere Our LORD JESUS went doing His time on earth, He was delivering people from sickness caused by demons

And when these people were freed from this demonic opression, they will go around Giving Glory to God

Peter and John faced a similar situation in Act 3:1-11
After Peter healed the lamed man, the healed man went around praising and Glorifing God

This shows that sickness are caused by demons and God has given us the authority to use His Holy Name to cast out this sickness causing demons out of people
And when this people are healed they will Glorify God for the miracle
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Againstallodds: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
See the crowd he dey preach to! grin

Do you know the Bible didn't record almost anything about Jesus from just after birth till he reached 30 years?

Do you know Jesus preached while he was a few days old in the Qur'an and not the Bible?
Do you know that the koran was the bible plagiarized?
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Eberex(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
See the crowd he dey preach to! grin

Do you know the Bible didn't record almost anything about Jesus from just after birth till he reached 30 years?

Do you know Jesus preached while he was a few days old in the Qur'an and not the Bible?

He preached at 12
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by FuckingMachine: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
UHLmoving:
Can a Muslim be allowed to preach freely like on the street

If a bomb won't go off, then yes.

2 Likes

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by FuckingMachine: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
Rebuke:

But if he was twerking and dancing to worldly music yhu will praise him, right?

Yes
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by FuckingMachine: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
irunoko:
arrested for what exactly?

When people are comiting abominations or doing exhibitionism in public are they arrested?

No.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by TradingGod: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingrshd3:

At the bolded above this happened to me today when someone told me am not going to church that is bad this and that and I told him I do go to work including Sundays just to pay my bills and because if I didn't pay those bills including rent I would be sent packing and the church can't pay my rent and help in bills 🙁

And the fool shamelessly just say okay in a laughable way i.e he wanted to comment or reply but doesn't know where to start 🤔

This is 21th century I think we should wake up from all this religious slumbers

If you value your job over God that means you don't really know God
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Kingrshd3: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
Againstallodds:
Do you know that the koran was the bible plagiarized?

Exactly at least about 85% if not 100/100
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Kingrshd3: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
TradingGod:

If you value your job over God that means you don't really know God

You be mumu and thats why Japan US UK etc are leading and prospering over African countries and yet we do travel yearly to their country and leaving ours ..

Ask yourself how many church's and pastors we have here and yet d country never straight for year 🤔

You get sense at all
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by TradingGod: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Odibembem:

I knew he must be a black boy. What's d inspiration about him? Children of his age are in labs and computer rooms in China, d US and Japan working on the next innovation that would propel mankind, he is here preaching what exactly? What are priests and pastors in churches for? Pls tell him to go back to school and stop embarrassing d black race. We keep majoring in the minor
Stop using the asian kids to judge chirstians and list the inventions you and your enlightened children have invented eversince you realise that preaching the gospel is not important undecided HYPOCRITE
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Demayour: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
ednut1:
Risks being fined for disturbing public peace. Most of those i see in Toronto preaching on the roads are blacks. Be like dem use religion swear for our race

Na because you dey area where blacks plenty.

Belief systems, philosophy, ideology and religions are universal. Except when a religious poses physical harm to others, there's no reason go against them.

In inner areas of those developed countries, you'll still see people preaching publicly with strapped on speaker, giving out tracts to people and they're not blacks. They're indigents.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Sprints3: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Them dan program our brain to be religious from birth
lol can't stop laughing... Am very tired of that religion called Christianity... Nigerians practicing that religion are becoming a nuisance as days goes by. They have programmed our brain to be religious that we think God will one day come down to earth physically and give us money...
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Demayour: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
TradingGod:

Stop using the asian kids to judge chirstians and list the inventions you and your enlightened children have invented eversince you realise that preaching the gospel is not important undecided HYPOCRITE

You dey mind am

The whites were in the age of industrial development when they brought Christianity to SOME parts of Africa (Christianity has been in Ethiopia for thousands of years).

Moreover, Christianity and Christians were at the forefront of western civilisation that spread through Europe towards the end of the middle age.

If we have any problem with religion in Nigeria, apart from one religion like that, it is not Christianity.

1 Like

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Demayour: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sprints3:
lol can't stop laughing... Am very tired of that religion called Christianity... Nigerians practicing that religion are becoming a nuisance as days goes by. They have programmed our brain to be religious that we think God will one day come down to earth physically and give us money...

Then forget about God and go, look for money.

You know what's funny? You can't serve God except you're willing. Christianity in Nigeria needs help, granted but come off it, it's a belief system. You can choose or ignore it. If you're finding it difficult to ignore and then you think it's a nuisance, you're fighting some internal battles you haven't take note of.

1 Like

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by TradingGod: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
Demayour:

You dey mind am

The whites were in the age of industrial development when they brought Christianity to SOME parts of Africa (Christianity has been in Ethiopia for thousands of years).

Moreover, Christianity and Christians were at the forefront of western civilisation that spread through Europe towards the end of the middle age.

If we have any problem with religion in Nigeria, apart from one religion like that, it is not Christianity.

God Bless You my Brother

I believe that it is the anti christ spirit that is behind many of the hate you see towards the church today

Islam has done more damage to the country but some how na Christians be the reason why Nigeria never develop

1 Like

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Adakintroy: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Go and do ur homework son.

You never know about life to teach anyone anything. Certainly not God. You need yo know enough reality to talk about God spiritually
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by TradingGod: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingrshd3:

You be mumu and thats why Japan US UK etc are leading and prospering over African countries and yet we do travel yearly to their country and leaving ours ..

Ask yourself how many church's and pastors we have here and yet d country never straight for year 🤔

You get sense at all
abusing me shows your low level of maturity

The development you see in other countries today started centuries ago.
Africa started developing last centuring and so it will be unwise to compare Africa with the rest of the world

The Arabs and asians were already developed centuries ago too
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Sprints3: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Demayour:

Then forget about God and go, look for money.

You know what's funny? You can't serve God except you're willing. Christianity in Nigeria needs help, granted but come off it, it's a belief system. You can choose or ignore it. If you're finding it difficult to ignore and then you think it's a nuisance, you're fighting some internal battles you haven't take note of.
i have no issues with God... I am fully aware of the existence of God and I respect every religion with dignity.. I believe in universal faith and no religion sound foolish to me, the same way all Languages sound different but they are still communicating.. Taoism, Hindu, budisum, christian, Islam, cofucanist, as long as they serve a God... I find it relatable... Am not an atheist but I refined agnostic theist
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Demayour: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
yemmywesey:
He should be arrested for public disturbance, relevance of Bible and Christianity are all gone.
It's not important in our lives anylonger, we are in a capitalist age now, if you don't work you no go chop, if you you no work you no go pay bills and Jesus from heaven will not come down to help you with it.
Where were Jesus Christ , the Bible , and the Quran when black people were being enslaved and traded by the west, where was the Quran when the arab slave traders slaughtered and massacred millions of African black people.
The whites that introduced the Bible knew that it is full of deceits and an enslaving tool to permanently colonize the mind of the blacks African forever.
Africans don't need the Bible or the Quran in the first place or at all again.
What African youths need now is STEM , science, technology, engineering, mathematics, for us to be fully liberated..
I feel saddened seeing young minds being poisoned by the Bible and the Quran,
This young preacher has no business with Jesus Christ or Muhammad, he should focus his mind on STEM courses

You mixed up a lot of things here bro.

The western world are STEM-centric but they have more problems than you can imagine. The only problem they've overcome to a large extent is the problem of basic needs: food, housing, electricity etc.

What God can do, man cannot do and yet, God has handed over certain things to man. If man fails in his responsibility, God will not come down from heaven to take man's place. This is the core of our problem in Africa.

China, India and many Asian nations are progressing and they have their belief systems. They've created distinctions between science and belief. The Western nations you refer to didn't become STEM focused all of a sudden, it's a core part of their system.

In fact, majority of what become the foundation for modern day civilization especially architecture and capitalism industrialisation, were on the backs of some belief system especially Christianity.

As far as Nigeria is today, take every form of moral standard away and you'd see what Thomas Hobbes called "The State of Nature". We need to be focused on STEM truly, but it's cultural, political and collective more than it's religious.

1 Like

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Baatunde(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
To be honest, preaching on the street in some cases is not forbidden and is actually less of a nuisance than those who do it on the trains and buses especially in early morning rush hours which are completely prohibited. The funny thing is that they always talk so confidently whilst attacking every and other religion and ideologies and it appears they cant actually prove their cases without this approach. They also are not ready to entertain questions and just want you to take their preaching hook,line and sinker.

To be candid also, there are some Caucasians and Indians involved in this also so it is not only the Africans that do it

okunwaye:
Another demented miscreant constituting nuisance in the street's of London undecided
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by TradingGod: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sprints3:

Can you show me where in the bible that God promised to come down from heaven and give Christians money? Or are you just saying anything that enters your head just to justify your ranting?

The only way God blesses Christians is through His Words
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Demayour: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sprints3:
i have no issues with God... I am fully aware of the existence of God and I respect every religion with dignity.. I believe in universal faith and no religion sound foolish to me, the same way all Languages sound different but they are still communicating.. Taoism, Hindu, budisum, christian, Islam, cofucanist, as long as they serve a God... I find it relatable... Am not an atheist but I refined agnostic theist

I just want people to realise that our problem as a people has nothing to do with religions. I like your conscientiousness but take away religions from us and we'll even get worse.

If not for Christianity, I know the extent I would have gone to destroy my own life by choosing wrongly

We corrupt those religions, religions are just tools for achieving spiritual goals.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Kingrshd3: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
TradingGod:
abusing me shows your low level of maturity

The development you see in other countries today started centuries ago.
Africa started developing last centuring and so it will be unwise to compare Africa with the rest of the world

The Arabs and asians were already developed centuries ago too

Good that's great 👍
But yet u can't still compare them ..Nigeria is still at d back of d slum with a bad driven leaders..
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by TradingGod: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingrshd3:

Good that's great 👍
But yet u can't still compare them ..Nigeria is still at d back of d slum with a bad driven leaders..

Every Great country you see today once struggled with bad leadership, it's part of the development of a great nation

That is why Nigeria is called a developing nation

Nigeria will be Great na just time e go take

I don't join the bandwagon of complainers because I carry the Light of God
When people see darkness, I see light
When people see poverty, I see wealth
When people see problem, I see opportunities

I no go use my mouth condemn my fatherland no matter what
Abi which pikin go talk say him mama food no sweet?
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Hanndye: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
UHLmoving:
Can a Muslim be allowed to preach freely like on the street
How do you preach Islam?
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by wonder233: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Has he gotten to the age of comprehension and critical reasoning? This is just a child rehashing things he doesn't know anything about.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by ednut1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
Demayour:

Na because you dey area where blacks plenty.

Belief systems, philosophy, ideology and religions are universal. Except when a religious poses physical harm to others, there's no reason go against them.

In inner areas of those developed countries, you'll still see people preaching publicly with strapped on speaker, giving out tracts to people and they're not blacks. They're indigents.
false, they preach mostly in downtowns and busy areas. Blacks are not the majority in those places. Its white and Chinese
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
justli:

But it's not indoctrination when kids take part pride parades or when drag queens perform in school.
Children should be protected from lunacy of all kinds, build another strawman undecided
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by irunoko(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:

No.
good.case closed
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by bekpo(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
It's only a Chelsea fan that can do this, odas like those that lost 1:0 last night to an average team only know how to loose games and blame game.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Demayour: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
ednut1:
false, they preach mostly in downtowns and busy areas. Blacks are not the majority in those places. Its white and Chinese

Well, I've said what I've seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Seals Anglican Church In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel / Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.