Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) (37512 Views)

Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) / Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by justli: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Children should be protected from lunacy of all kinds, build another strawman undecided

"Lunacy of all kind" is teaching kids the basic morals that forms the foundation of every functional society ?
Nature abhors vacuum, and as soon as you stop teaching these basic morals, Disney will indoctrinate them with liberal junks and modern obsession with witchcraft.
So, you see, now more than ever, the parents need to do more
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
justli:

"Lunacy of all kind" is teaching kids the basic morals that forms the foundation of every functional society ?
Nature abhors vacuum, and as soon as you stop teaching these basic morals, Disney will indoctrinate them with liberal junks and modern obsession with witchcraft.
So, you see, now more than ever, the parents need to do more
Christianity has nothing to do with any morals that should be taught to children, it is a religion built on the worship of a sadistic, narcissistic, slavery endorsing, genocide loving imaginary psychopath.

If you don't think it is possible to live right without that problematic stone age book called the Bible, then I can only feel sorry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Emmanuel30a: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
farouk2much:
The boy na chelsea fan......... Chelsea no dey enjoy the season their fans turn to preachers...... Very funny.. By the way he's preaching in the middle of free thinkers no one gonna listen
I supports you...? He should go and be drinking pepsi instead hennessy...? No! He should go and be drinking hennessy instead of pepsi...! He should be or should be doing like Mohammed O'Shaughnessy, etc: that are drinking Hennessy while/whilst saying heresies... He shouldn't bother to read The Book of Genesis or THE BIBLE FROM THE Book of Genesis... He should be saying heresies and catch nemesis... He shouldn't let or allow nemesis to catch him o...
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Chetas81(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
SUICIDE MISSION
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by KingOKON: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
8-Year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel Of Christ On The Streets Of London (Video)

Brother Jeremiah aged 8 boldly preaching the Gospel at Oxford Circus London.

He is such an inspiration to so many.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPIS620gpGA?si=BHF4EVtp5cA15mIU

I know say na African) Nigeria boy...l

1 Like

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Some Igbo boys will call him a slave.
They are gradually demarketing their tribe thinking that they are fighting God and Christianity
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by imagrg(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
He has a Calling!

May God strengthen him.

My fear though is that when he grows up and tastes kpekus, that Calling may vanish into thin air! grin
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Emmanuel30a: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Christianity has nothing to do with any morals that should be taught to children, it is a religion built on the worship of a sadistic, narcissistic, slavery endorsing, genocide loving imaginary psychopath.

If you don't think it is possible to live right without that problematic stone age book called the Bible, then I can only feel sorry for you.
Genocide is good my brother... Is it better than suicide...? My brother? They are all on the same page... If you commits suicides, don't forgets to commits insecticides, homicides, patricides, etc... You are not on OUR SIDES... By my side2×... O ye homicides, I commits genocides, patricides, insecticides, etc; into your hands or sides... Homicides kill patricides... Patricides kill insecticides, insecticides kill suicides... Brides and kiss your brides, etc; or brides and grooms...are not on OUR SIDES... By my sides... I have a very big God by myside by myside...? Suke!...
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by BigIyanga: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
He could have been charged for public peace disturbance and noise pollution
Time he could have spent in preparing for classes and studies.
Graduating from Cambridge and Oxford opens more doors than reciting the whole bible from Genesis to Revelation. Fanatical Misplacement of priorities

1 Like

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Patriotsleague: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
I used to be like this boy, when he grows up, he will realize some truths that will lead to soul searching, he will see all he was told were not the full truth.

He is a smart African boy to teach at this age. He will realize African ways, which is the original way for Africans.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
It's always an amazing sight whenever I see such ones passionately and unashamedly serving God with the days of their youth, especially in such a wicked and perverse generation.

It inspires hope for the future and suggests that not all hope is lost for the younger generation.

May God continue to strengthen and keep this young man spiritually hot and firing on all cylinders til old age if the Lord tarries. In Jesus name!

Nice one.

Though, sadly, if her were an adult, he would have been cuffed and dragged downtown in a flash.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
See the crowd he dey preach to! grin

Do you know the Bible didn't record almost anything about Jesus from just after birth till he reached 30 years?

Do you know Jesus preached while he was a few days old in the Qur'an and not the Bible?

If you had critical thinking skills you would have deduced these.

The bible was already read by the people who wrote quoran meaning the Bible was written many centuries before the Quoran was written and we can deduce that they may have peeped through it while it's been written.

The authors of the gospel portion of the bible where Jesus life was portrayed were first hand eye witnesses to the life and times of Jesus.

Who then wrote about Jesus in the Quoran that came centuries after the bible, The things written about Jesus in the Quoran wasn't a witness statement and can be manufactured from just imaginations. They are false and the ones that are true were just paraphrased from the Bible.

The Bible states about Jesus early times when he had opportunity to preach and teach in the synagogue even while he was a child.

Remain in your Quoran and live the beautiful scriptures for those who needs wisdom and understanding
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by farem: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Just incase some (you should know them) want to yet dismiss this as an african mentality just because the kid is black, here are photos of white kids doing exactly the same thing elsewhere.

They may now ask for videos lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO6Yw5WiUYI?si=kJkb0JCkoclJxTSS

It's impossible (for men) to convince hardened hearts with the Truth though however not with God.

God bless.

God bless you for bringing this out. Certain woke brains, who don't see anything good in the color of their skin will soon find ways to puncture it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by farem: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
He should be arrested.

Go and arrest him, ọ̀bọ!
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
I'm surprised such nonsense can occur over there, this is a clear and obvious case of brain rotting indoctrination at play.

Were loro agbelebu loju awon to n segbe.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Chetas81(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Dnet2:
Brave act
act of DEPORTATION
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Chetas81(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
Danniedpastor:
Some Igbo boys will call him a slave.
They are gradually demarketing their tribe thinking that they are fighting God and Christianity
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE THIS ZIONIST FEEDING BOTTLE CALLED CHRISTIAN
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by DOM7: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Listen to the demons in some people speaking " indoctrination of innocent kids" but when they teach these innocent kids lesbianism,gayism crossing dressing, clubing and how to call police to their parents when discipline that one is not an issue to you,do you now I see that is a dirty and evil spirit speaking through?
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Emmanuel30a: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Righteousness2:
That is the little me.
That is a Great man there telling the people the Greatest need for every Human who values his/ her soul.

JESUS is not A WAY! HE is the Way to Eternal life.

Whatever it is you are doing or acquiring here on earth, if you Don't have JESUS Christ, you are Heading to Hell Fire.
Heading indeed... Are you talking about WAY OR YAHWEH...YAHWAY?...
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Emmanuel30a: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
DOM7:
Listen to the demons in some people speaking " indoctrination of innocent kids" but when they teach these innocent kids lesbianism,gayism crossing dressing, clubing and how to call police to their parents when discipline that one is not an issue to you,do you now I see that is a dirty and evil spirit speaking through?
It is good to call police to ones parents... Ones parents can also calls police to him or her/ones children... Can they...? Would they...?
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by marlow1962(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
Dnet2:
Brave act
He's doing God's work in a country that is sane and occupied buy sane humans. He should come to adamawa or borno etc and preach the gospel, then we can attach the fearlessly.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Emmanuel30a: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
Dead brains
& Fish brain too?

1 Like

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Godmind2022(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Do you know the Bible didn't record almost anything about Jesus from just after birth till he reached 30 years?

Do you know Jesus preached while he was a few days old in the Qur'an and not the Bible?

I remember attacking a church that came to my village in the 90's, only to be a staunch member of the church I was previously attacking. God of Mercy, have mercy on those of us who talk, when we don't even know a jack of what we are talking about!
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by TwoPheus: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
I know the child must be black.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
dejavubobo1:

U are not a Christian... Why threaten someone with death. Is Thats the best weapon you can use to attack him. Why ?
Why not ignore and pray for him. It's ridiculous how we Christians ridicule every taught outside our believe as suffering in the afterlife

Listen clearly !! If you Depart this Earth without JESUS CHRIST! You are Finished!! You have Wasted your Life.
Do the needful now that you Have the opportunity!

Don't deceive or pamper yourself with Grammars.
Those who have died today without JESUS CHRIST are pleading and begging for the opportunity you have now.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Vifx: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nex12:
Repent and give your life to Jesus. Life is too short.

Lol
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Tyktoker: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
It must be a black kid, only thing we good at. Bible on one hand, dagger on the other hand!
jesusjnr2020:
8-Year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel Of Christ On The Streets Of London (Video)

Brother Jeremiah aged 8 boldly preaching the Gospel at Oxford Circus London.

He is such an inspiration to so many.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPIS620gpGA?si=BHF4EVtp5cA15mIU
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Goodman247: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
We love God, as someone said Nigerians is religious but unGodly while whites are not religious but Godly cheesy grin
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by PCHC(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Quran was not even existing when the Lord Jesus Christ walked the earth. Muhammad came about 6-7 centuries after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. How did the Quran that Muhammad who could neither read nor write brought, become what Jesus Christ preached from in infancy?

Besides, the Bible indeed recorded the summary of everything the Lord Jesus Christ did from infancy to about 30 years. The summary was this, "Jesus Christ grew in wisdom and Stature, and increased in favor with God and man."

At the age of 12, He taught the doctors and teachers in the temple, Wisdom, and they marveled. And He kept growing in Wisdom and literacy, unlike that idiot that could neither read nor write but published Quran he claimed an angel gave him.
Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by bigiyaro(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Good. Let's expot the gospel business.

1 Like

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by dejavubobo1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Righteousness2:

Listen clearly !! If you Depart this Earth without JESUS CHRIST! You are Finished!! You have Wasted your Life.
Do the needful now that you Have the opportunity!

Don't deceive or pamper yourself with Grammars.
Those who have died today without JESUS CHRIST are pleading and begging for the opportunity you have now.

U are not different from a terrorist if U wish your fellow human being destruction and death

1 Like

Re: 8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) by Righteousness2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
dejavubobo1:

U are not different from a terrorist if U wish your fellow human being destruction and death

You Have Heard the word.
You Have the truth.
You can't say you didn't know or Hear.

If you like, you receive it and do the needful.
If you like, continue in your grammar.

The day you close your eyes in death without JESUS Christ, you will understand better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.