Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) (32846 Views)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by wallrichy: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
You are perfectly right.....Ruto has been going all over the world to create ways of moving Kenyans to another country to do house maids jobs, prostitution, labourers etc....it's terrible.....

Citizen Digital
https://www.citizen.digital › news
Ruto: I am flying to Germany tonight to organise jobs for 200000 Kenyans
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is what William Ruto is reducing Kenyans to In the middle east; sabotaging Kenyan economy completely because of his clueless policies hence Kenyans are running to middle east to work as nanny for survival. This idiot Still have the guts to hail the fóolish policy of Tinubu regarding subsidy removal.

4 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Clinghton: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
When you treat your nanny well it reflects on the children.

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
IF these kids' biological mom is still alive, hale & hearty, then she's a BIG shame, I don't care how busy she could claim to be. angry
It's always easy to spot a poor man with a small mind.

9 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by planetx: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Why can't the Lebanese come to Africa to be nannys when their economy is in total shambles. The one's that come here we turn them to business owners and bosses because we see them as oyinbos, when in fact they should be doing nanny jobs here in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Focusmind: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
A vendor to one of my client, A Lebanese, had to relocate to UK with their Nigerian Nanny. It was during one of our business discussions that he asked me how to go about getting passport for his Nanny, that the family could not afford to leave her behind. The man said he came to Port Harcourt with his wife and within a space of 9 years, they now had 3 children. His Nanny was a nursing assistant at the hospital in PH where the wife put to bed for their first child. The kind of service and dedication the nanny showed was awesome and they asked her if she would want to stay with them to take care of the new born, which she agreed. Na so the girl stayed with them for 9 years and the family wanted to move to UK. Everything worked out and the nanny left with them.

6 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by planetx: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
D4gmail1:
Their father will miss her too. wink grin
Probably fvcking her. We see what they do with our women here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Watoni2T(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Rosie come back if u can embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by BabaHenry(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is what William Ruto is reducing Kenyans to In the middle east; sabotaging Kenyan economy completely because of his clueless policies hence Kenyans are running to middle east to work as nanny for survival. This idiot Still have the guts to hail the fóolish policy of Tinubu regarding subsidy removal.
For your mind you think say you dey talk some sense right

Bro, you are gone undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justkatty:
Just too emotional that I had to watch it twice cry
I could hear them telling her come back with your kids.
Kids don't fake love, she was truly good to those kids.
Even their daddy couldn't hold his tears back.

Yes kids don’t fake love

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

It's always easy to spot a poor man with a small mind.

And you think say you rich? So funny how Nigerians broke-shame each other. A nation where >90% dey live for abject poverty.

If you're rich, you no go dey here OK? angry

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Madam, gbenu e soun! Y'all rant like your papa go do better job than the current miscreants in power. angry

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
1 Kenyan Shilling equals
5.18 Nigerian Naira
1 Nigerian Naira equals
19.04 Lebanese pound

1 Kenyan Shilling equals
98.69 Lebanese pound
. grin grin hahahaha

Dubai or UAE for better pass for this her kind of hussle.
She for do her research before japa.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see USA giving her green card, I see her opening a nanny agency in the US. I see her becoming a millionaire in dollars.

This I have seen.

Baba Seer, keep seeing RUBBISH! grin

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Dennisochampa: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
A good name is better than riches...
If this woman was bad to the kids and their parents, they won't act this way..
Wherever you are... Be good...
Try to make people believe that your country is not as bad as people say...
Our brothers and sisters in diaspora... Try and do good always.....

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tishbite42: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Touching indeed. It is a testament that the family accepted her, which paid positively on her outward love for the kids. Whatever one finds himself or herself doing in life, please do well. Treat every human with dignity, be it housemaids or prince and princess. The lady and the family should keep in touch. Those kids will one day come back for her and believe me, she'll be rewarded handsomely. There was a story of a guy from France that came looking for his nanny in the rural area of Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire after 33 years of departing the family. Kids never forget.
I read that story too

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by bonnez(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
They will miss their shit packer so much.

You eh, afo ado ata ata ebod mmabasi. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
There is dignity in labour

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
JoeEeL:
Cute and innocent until they are BRAINWASHED.

4TH PIC: Fastest growing religion in the world. How they're brainwashed to keep up.

Fvck you!
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by yommen: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:

No matter what, some people will still not have sense!

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Chibuzoripob: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
sad Emotional sad. Unlike some people that'll mistreat the kids/poison them with her period pas sad lipsrsealed.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Eleph(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
She gave them everything and she got everything. It's just too glaring for all to see what true love and affection truly is.
Best wishes wherever you find yourself, Rosy!

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by YorubaDemonswag: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Stop crying bro
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by zoghys: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your stupidity knows no bounds, just because ruto agree with tinubu on the subsidy removal makes him your target of unfounded tirade.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Cruise777: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Can rich Arabs do without Africans?! I doubt

Forget few that a wicked
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Emotional.

Genuine love

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by TheZeezle(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
Retarded soul..

FuckingMachine:

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A lunatic entered the group chat...no correlation with the post.

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by vince96w2(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Subsidy removal it's self is a good policy only if he had clues on what to do to make like easier..of which he doesn't..He is happy with Tinubu because they are birds of a feather like you explained in your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Very touching

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by babstide(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Brainless

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Originalsly: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nothing new with nannies ... what this shows is the parents spent verrry little time bonding with their kids ... the kids basically see them as visitors. Knowing the nanny had to leave...... they should've been more involved and this parting would not have been as hard. I can see them calling the nanny on video to help manage the kids... the parents can't.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Aww...lol
Even in Abuja, some of the Lebanese kids do this whenever a nanny they like is leaving. I've seen it at Jubaili agro company with some staff.
It can't happen with Chinese kids in Nigeria. Those ones are something else. 😅. I heard those ones are pompous and stuck-up. The parents most of the times prefer hiring nannies that come to clean when the kids are off to school, and then they are gone before the kids return from school. They don't want too much access to their kids. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Cancri: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Children the purest of heart in this wicked world

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.