Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) (62899 Views)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / "Giving Your Toddler A Smartphone Is Like Giving Them Hard Drugs" - Says Expert / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Fira09(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2022
The mother of a toddler who is obsessed with a red-eyed terrifying doll has said that her daughter’s toy makes children twice her age cry.

Briar Beard, aged 3, has been obsessed with toy doll ‘Creepy Chloe’ since her mum Brittany purchased the doll from a Halloween pop-up shop last month.

Brittany says that her daughter won’t leave the house without the doll, which terrifies other children.

The toys' eyes glow bright red and it makes gentle giggling sound and demonic evil laugh when a trigger button is pressed.

Her mum says Chloe is Briar's greatest comfort and she takes the doll to bed with her every night.

Brittany, 33, says people give her strange looks when they see her daughter carrying the doll, and other children are frightened of the toddler’s toy when they walk past.

Brittany, from Orlando, Florida, said to Mirror UK: ‘Spirit Halloween were in our neighbourhood and we always go there to get our supplies for the holiday season.

‘When we were in the store, Briar fell in love with this doll and she begged me to buy it for her.

‘At the same time, my eight-year-old daughter, Belle, was crying because she was terrified of it.

‘My husband had to distract Belle while I bought Briar the doll because she was freaking out so much.

‘She named the doll Chloe and now we refer to it as Creepy Chloe – for obvious reasons!

‘I shared photos of Briar with the doll on Facebook and my post went viral – no one could believe that she wasn’t frightened by it.

‘Briar treats the Chloe like any normal doll, dressing it in princess dresses and pushing it in a buggy when we go out shopping.

‘Some people stop and stare and other kids give the doll a really wide birth – I feel like I have to stop and explain to everyone why she has it.

‘But the truth is, I’m just as confused as anyone, because I love the fun, cute side of Halloween – I don’t know where she gets it from!’

SOURCE

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by WhisperedNoise: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2022
The doll should be disposed and the girl prayed over. Spiritual manipulations are real.

Pastor Righteousness, over to you sir.

Modified:
Got online to see a lot of reactions to this post. Not to sound overly religious but Satan is crafty. He always tries to gain access to the souls of people, especially children because they are the face of the next generation.

Satan gives you poison but coats it in sweet. In UK, sales of magic wands and broomsticks shot up after the Harry Potter series was published. Glorified witchcraft.

Watch an average movie and you'll see homosexuality being normalized. Some movies even glorify suicide. But the storyline will be so arresting that you wouldn't want to tear your gaze away.

Parents MUST keep 24/7 watch over what enters the mind of their children. There are cartoons that gradually influence the soul, and children are more malleable so Satan plants seeds which will germinate after a period of time.

Some fashion accessories aren't normal for your children. Some toys are demonic. Some cartoons were written under the influence of demons. Some songs are occultic chants with pop melodies.

We must be vigilant.

The Western world is trying to enthrone Satan but it will never happen in our lifetime. We will chase Satan and rescue the next generation out of his grip.

I know my message is unpalatable but the truth that sets men free is the truth they don't want to hear.

May God keep us and guide us.

555 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by gfon(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Omo this girl go wicked lol

274 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by MatrixReloaded: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2022
shocked
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2022
lol the doll is truly scary

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Chaos14: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2022
This girl go be hard-core when she grows up
please like my profile pic

204 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Unzerious: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2022
Where the Parents see dis kain Doll give am?

na to slap reset into her Brain... Nigerian Parents are useful for Human existence cool

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by fman(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2022
The girl is an alien

9 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Mindlog: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2022
I would certainly love to sit on the floor with Briar and talk about her friend, Creepy Chloe. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by virginprincess(f): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
These are one of the reasons why i will always continue to adore and respect Africa/Nigeria parents(mums especially)they are the best when it comes to discipline and moral upbringing.

262 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Weird baby,,,this pikin go wicked when she grow up..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
WhisperedNoise:
The doll should be disposed and the girl prayed over. Spiritual manipulations are real.

Pastor Righteousness, over to you sir.
People will laugh, but you speak the undiluted truth

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by NoToPile: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Why would the mother buy this evil looking doll?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin
Unzerious:
Where the Parents see dis kain Doll give am?

na to slap reset into her Brain... Nigerian Parents are useful for Human existence cool
i swear… totally grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
NoToPile:
Why would the mother buy this evil looking doll?

abi… until the child start behaving devilishly…. Would she realize the danger of that evil doll

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by DontBullshitMe: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
The doll is suffering from grey-scale. grin

17 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by ShaqFu: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
lol the doll is truly scary
The question is why should any parent buy such a doll for their kid, if the parents themselves don't have 'issues' they need to deal with.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
The question is why should any parent buy such a doll for their kid, if the parents themselves don't have 'issues' they need to deal with.
That’s even a possessed doll

7 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by meobizy(f): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
What’s demonic there? Mscheew. Let her enjoy her toy. In the next fifteen years all her classmates will laugh over the matter. Modern people live sheltered lives so are scared of any and everything. There was a time our people were called demonic by these pink monkeys. Thank God times have changed.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Chaos14: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Paradisevirgin weds virginprincess

paradiseprincess2022 nlfpmod
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by paradiseVirgin: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Paradisevirgin rapes virginprincess

grin

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Chaos14: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

grin
Atleast comot that nlfpmod make i no chop ban werey

4 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by paradiseVirgin: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
That’s even a possessed doll
Possessed human being calling innocent doll possessed grin

11 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by virginprincess(f): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

grin
The both of you are insane.

5 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by virginprincess(f): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Paradisevirgin weds virginprincess
Both of you are insane.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Chaos14: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
virginprincess:
Both of you are insane.
Harmless joke he be the one wey one rape you
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by paradiseVirgin: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
virginprincess:
The both of you are insane.
kiss
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by virginprincess(f): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Harmless joke he be the one wey one rape you
it is his sister he will rape not me.

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Sabadon(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Naso psychlo dey start o......chloe bawo

Return of chucky 2 loading, meanwhile, chloe looks like a harlequin baby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by olatade(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
There is no way on earth i would buy a doll like that for my child. No way!

13 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Bar1941(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Where is the online f*ke Pastor Righteousness when you needed him most?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.