Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) (32814 Views)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by achorladey: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
Natural affection inate in human will always show even in extreme conditions and situations
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Luckysbab: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
JoeEeL:
Cute and innocent until they are BRAINWASHED.

4TH PIC: Fastest growing religion in the world. How they're brainwashed to keep up.

No. It's just your redundant brain that tends to believe every quote beside a picture.

I can even make one of you now, saying you are brain dead, with your picture beside it of course.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by VULCAN(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
Every mother packs shit.

Rich mothers did it as well as poor mothers.

Your mother did it and if you ask her she will tell you.

Even many fathers packed shit

It's about love.

Jackass

FuckingMachine:
They will miss their shit packer so much.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by imagrg(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
House-help undecided
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by sniperr007(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
JASONjnr:
This was really touching when I saw the video on YouTube.

This was real love.

The kids didn't see colors. They saw love and they embraced it.

The nanny will make a good wife.

I get one plug way fit connect you to the plug way fit connect you to another plug of plugs way fit link you to the nanny.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

And you think say you rich? So funny how Nigerians broke-shame each other. A nation where >90% dey live for abject poverty.

If you're rich, you no go dey here OK? angry
Poor man, poor mentality
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
She is the luck one, because most nannies and house helpers are being maltreated by their Arab employers.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by topsyking: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is what William Ruto is reducing Kenyans to In the middle east; sabotaging Kenyan economy completely because of his clueless policies hence Kenyans are running to middle east to work as nanny for survival. This idiot Still have the guts to hail the fóolish policy of Tinubu regarding subsidy removal.
This is very true.. I was talking with a Kenya lady and she told me she is working as nanny in Iraq.. I was surprised. Iraq
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by lecturer50(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
Girls cry.

I remember when we were young, sometimes girls would be flogged in front of the whole school and they will cry in front of everyone in the assembly.

Some boys were always very happy when girls cry.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by RepoMan007: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is what William Ruto is reducing Kenyans to In the middle east; sabotaging Kenyan economy completely because of his clueless policies hence Kenyans are running to middle east to work as nanny for survival. This idiot Still have the guts to hail the fóolish policy of Tinubu regarding subsidy removal.
Sad!

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by ABIKEM: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Idiot that never appreciate good things
FuckingMachine:
They will miss their shit packer so much.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by ABIKEM: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
And what did u see for urself.....lier...scoper
FalseProphet1:
I see USA giving her green card, I see her opening a nanny agency in the US. I see her becoming a millionaire in dollars.

This I have seen.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nah her ugliness I see... She supposed to be kind nah, unlike her twin in Aso rock, nothing change the price of fuel angry angry
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Justkatty(f): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Adewale1603:
he's a fucking machine
Hmmm his business.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Justkatty(f): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
sylve11:

Swears.

So touching. sad cool
She's just an angel that met a wonderful family.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Justkatty(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
[quote author=atiku4President post=127294218][/quote]The person behind that moniker is just absurd.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Justkatty(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
BXNX:

This one na GPT model
smiley
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Justkatty(f): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Thinkfree:
why must you answer that stupid goat. He talks as if em mama no pack in shit
Mhen the guy no be am atall.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by highoctane: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
JASONjnr:

This was real love.

Children are color, ethnic ,and tribal blind.
That's why Jesus said if any one do not behave like a child he or she will not inherit the kingdom of God ( Note I just paraphrase his words)
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by babtoundey(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justkatty:
Sometimes I wonder if you're human atall undecided

It's actually the truth. That video clips visited with two feelings; one is the genuine love and affection being shared between the employee end the employer, the other is one came with the question why must Africans always be the ones taking up demeaning jobs in all parts pf the world. The would miss her for the reason that she has been diligent in her servitude.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by CJStarz: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see USA giving her green card, I see her opening a nanny agency in the US. I see her becoming a millionaire in dollars.

This I have seen.
Even doh all your prophecies no dey come true,this one must come to fulfilment in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by adekola4258: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
In this life, just be goodIn this life, just be good...
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by sulaak(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
Focusmind:
A vendor to one of my client, A Lebanese, had to relocate to UK with their Nigerian Nanny. It was during one of our business discussions that he asked me how to go about getting passport for his Nanny, that the family could not afford to leave her behind. The man said he came to Port Harcourt with his wife and within a space of 9 years, they now had 3 children. His Nanny was a nursing assistant at the hospital in PH where the wife put to bed for their first child. The kind of service and dedication the nanny showed was awesome and they asked her if she would want to stay with them to take care of the new born, which she agreed. Na so the girl stayed with them for 9 years and the family wanted to move to UK. Everything worked out and the nanny left with them.

Africans and their slave mentality

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by warrifinest1985: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justkatty:
You're very right, he is not normal, he brain dey leak.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by irunoko(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
JASONjnr:

This was real love.

the actual mother should be ashamed of herself.how can your own kids miss their nanny when you are still there? Smh
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Onewazobia(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

And your country men and women are running 🏃‍♂️ to.....?
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by themanderon: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
The innocence of kids. They see no colour, tribe or race.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Onewazobia(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justkatty:

Certainly, human being with reverse brain 🧠

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Hullcity: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
The nanny loved those children and took proper care of them and they're reciprocating the love.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by DKM123: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kids are innocent and do not pretend.

If they love and show affection to you, it's cos you showed it to them first. It's is obvious that she gave them love and the parents also seemed like they treated her well.

This is beautiful to watch.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Bode3: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Even in the Middle East, see love demonstration to someone from different race and probably religion.

The best religion is humanity. If you have it underlying your religion (Christianity), winning souls for Christ comes with much ease.

God bless the employer and the good nanny.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justkatty:
😀😀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.