Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? (55481 Views)

FIFA Approves New Football Rules / Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking / Super Eagles New Football Kit Design Idea For Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? by Gamesmart: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2023
dauntless15:
Thank God I didn't read this incoherent crap, dolt.

Yeah, right. You didn't read it.

More like you are embarrassed that your low reasoning skills has been expose while you were desperate to use someone to show-off your "progressive" qualities and you have no come-back or escape route.

Playing the stupid SJW and White Knight cards.

Stop being brainwashed and evaluate how you are influenced.
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? by dauntless15(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

Yeah, right. You didn't read it.

More like you are embarrassed that your low reasoning skills has been expose while you were desperate to use someone to show-off your "progressive" qualities and you have no come-back or escape route.

Playing the stupid SJW and White Knight cards.

Stop being brainwashed and evaluate how you are influenced.
Pigs will go extra miles to prove they ain't half wits lol, no be me go give you the attention you're seeking, get a life oga.
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? by Gamesmart: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
dauntless15:
Pigs will go extra miles to prove they ain't half wits lol, no be me go give you the attention you're seeking, get a life oga.

Effeminate man, when are you going to start shouting this is too 'toxic' for you when you realise your arguments are weak?

You wanted to use the guy to shine and virtue signal, but I just highlighted that you are a gullible, easily influence mugu that lacks logical reasoning.

Stop spewing your effeminate tags of "misogyny", "toxic", "real man", "gender equality" and all the other nonsense your weak ass has been brainwashed with.

Now, go take off that bra you are trying on and be a MAN.
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? by dauntless15(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

Effeminate man, when are you going to start shouting this is too 'toxic' for you when you realise your arguments are weak?

You wanted to use the guy to shine and virtue signal, but I just highlighted that you are a gullible, easily influence mugu that lacks logical reasoning.

Stop spewing your effeminate tags of "misogyny", "toxic", "real man", "gender equality" and all the other nonsense your weak ass has been brainwashed with.

Now, go take off that bra you are trying on and be a MAN.
And in your little deluded mind that isn't capable of reasoning past your nose, masculinity is all about objectifying women or looking down on them? I pity the mother that gave birth such a lunatic, she thought she has a son she didn't know she gave birth to an egregious vermin who is outstandingly gullible, you're all noise, nothing about you is refined and you shouldn't be on the internet, if your intent is to annoy me through your stupid talks that lacks substance you're failing, very badly, and I realized you don't even have a life outside here, that's why you picked my comment out of thousands to troll, I'm ambitious and my life is real, I don't have the time to indulge in your imbecil!ty nor entertain whatever this is, look for someone to vent your frustrations on, I'm not the reason why your life is hard and miserable, and at the end of the day you're just another faceless nonentity that is meant to be ignored, you've enjoyed your few days of fame and attention, something to spice up the pathetic existence you call life, bye frustrated goat, this is my last reply to you because unlike you my life is real and my time is valuable.
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? by Gamesmart: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2023
dauntless15:
And in your little deluded mind that isn't capable of reasoning past your nose, masculinity is all about objectifying women or looking down on them? I pity the mother that gave birth such a lunatic, she thought she has a son she didn't know she gave birth to an egregious vermin who is outstandingly gullible, you're all noise, nothing about you is refined and you shouldn't be on the internet, if your intent is to annoy me through your stupid talks that lacks substance you're failing, very badly, and I realized you don't even have a life outside here, that's why you picked my comment out of thousands to troll, I'm ambitious and my life is real, I don't have the time to indulge in your imbecil!ty nor entertain whatever this is, look for someone to vent your frustrations on, I'm not the reason why your life is hard and miserable, and at the end of the day you're just another faceless nonentity that is meant to be ignored, you've enjoyed your few days of fame and attention, something to spice up the pathetic existence you call life, bye frustrated goat, this is my last reply to you because unlike you my life is real and my time is valuable.

Look at the effeminate fool grasping at straws.

Saying a woman's voice is not great for football commentary is Missesogyny.

Now the foool wants to blame men for women sexually objectifying themselves with what they freely choose to wear and show to leave their homes and how they try to utilise their sexual power in society.

The next thing the foool would be telling me is that women's football is as good as men's football and they should get same wages as men. Otherwise, I am looking down on women.

Feminised, low IQ man! Wannabe "progressive"! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? by Gamesmart: 2:42am On Dec 14, 2023
dauntless15:

I am the one "sexually objectifying" her, abi?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12859679/Sienna-Miller-having-baby-girl-Pregnant-star-41-displays-bare-bump-Vogue-cover-admits-having-prejudices-older-mother.html

We really needed to see her belly because she is pregnant.
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? by DanielP370: 4:31am On Mar 14
Optimize asset depreciation strategies with our Sum of Years Digits Depreciation Calculator. Easily determine depreciation expenses based on the sum of the asset's useful years, streamlining financial planning.
[url=https://calculatoruniverse.com/sum-of-years-digits-depreciation-calculator/]go here[https://calculatoruniverse.com/sum-of-years-digits-depreciation-calculator/]

Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks / Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) / Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions