Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single (2937 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by BrownEnvelop(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Renowned Nigerian Actress, Moet Abebe, opened up about her relationship status, confidently stating that she remains single at 34 due to the lack of understanding exhibited by most men.

The actress bemoaned that most guys “don’t have sense,” adding that she hasn’t yet met a “sensible man.”
She unmasked the societal pressures that often confine women, prioritizing her happiness and self-growth over settling with just any man, while challenging the stereotypes imposed upon women to nurture a grown man.

She talked on a recent episode of the podcast Bahd and Boujee, co-hosted by reality personality Tolanibaj.

Moet said: “I’m still single because I’ve issue with men. My issue with men is that they don’t have sense.

Actor Daniel Etim-Effiong, who also appeared on the show, suggested for Moet to find a man she can nurture, but she replied that she isn’t ready to “baby” any man.

In another one of her podcasts, Moet Abebe revealed that “she can’t date a man that lives on the mainland

Moet Abebe presented her viewpoint on dating, specifically in the context of physical location in Nigeria, during a podcast talk with Tolani Baj, a former Big Brother Naija competitor.

Moet Adebe stated unequivocally that she could not picture herself dating a man from Nigeria’s mainland and that she would only consider dating someone from the island. Her point of view on the subject has created debate and piqued the interest of her followers and the wider public.

Tolani Baj, on the other hand, expressed a more open viewpoint during the podcast conversation.

She stated that the location of a potential spouse was not a top priority for her. What was more important to her was the person’s willingness and capacity to be there when required, regardless of where they were.

Moet Abebe gave a practical counterargument, pointing out that if she lived on the island and her spouse stayed on the mainland, the difficulties of commuting could make spending time together difficult.

SOURCE:

https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/03/most-men-dont-have-sense-actress-moet-abebe-reveals-why-shes-still-single-at-34/

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Thundafireseun: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Cruise777: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
Na only me. I find this short woman with fuzzy accent unattractive

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Truvelisback(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
I thought I would see someone responsible talking. Her dressing 👗 alone proved that she is irresponsible.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by dkidd: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Who dey mad say na other people dey mad grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sensible men dont want to be in a committed relationship with a known 🤐

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Starz825(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Na mumu women want ...once they see say u get sense like this na wahala..

Women like to control you ... while at it they still want you to act like a man....they are fake perfectionists...they want a perfect man but most of them are not equal to the task

Women are necessary evil if not men no Need them...

Na why... to enjoy Ur marriage ...pray to God make he bless you with money....

12 Likes

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Evolutionism: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Most Men

True I Agree with her.

I have always known this though.

Women will never truly respect or take men serious until men stop "BEGGING & PAYING" them for Sex.

It's a Simple Thing.

4 Likes

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by eepeepook: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nobody asked to begin with. She’s frustrated, hence announcing it unnecessarily.

6 Likes

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Nazgul: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
How you present yourself as a woman is how a man would treat you.

If you dress like a whóre, act like a whóre, talk like a whóre, but expect him to treat you like a princess, you'll be disappointed, cos whenever he pictures you in his mind, what he sees is a sex object.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Maxitomxane(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
BrownEnvelop:
Renowned Nigerian Actress, Moet Abebe, opened up about her relationship status, confidently stating that she remains single at 34 due to the lack of understanding exhibited by most men.

The actress bemoaned that most guys “don’t have sense,” adding that she hasn’t yet met a “sensible man.”
She unmasked the societal pressures that often confine women, prioritizing her happiness and self-growth over settling with just any man, while challenging the stereotypes imposed upon women to nurture a grown man.

She talked on a recent episode of the podcast Bahd and Boujee, co-hosted by reality personality Tolanibaj.

Moet said: “I’m still single because I’ve issue with men. My issue with men is that they don’t have sense.

Actor Daniel Etim-Effiong, who also appeared on the show, suggested for Moet to find a man she can nurture, but she replied that she isn’t ready to “baby” any man.

In another one of her podcasts, Moet Abebe revealed that “she can’t date a man that lives on the mainland

Moet Abebe presented her viewpoint on dating, specifically in the context of physical location in Nigeria, during a podcast talk with Tolani Baj, a former Big Brother Naija competitor.

Moet Adebe stated unequivocally that she could not picture herself dating a man from Nigeria’s mainland and that she would only consider dating someone from the island. Her point of view on the subject has created debate and piqued the interest of her followers and the wider public.

Tolani Baj, on the other hand, expressed a more open viewpoint during the podcast conversation.

She stated that the location of a potential spouse was not a top priority for her. What was more important to her was the person’s willingness and capacity to be there when required, regardless of where they were.

Moet Abebe gave a practical counterargument, pointing out that if she lived on the island and her spouse stayed on the mainland, the difficulties of commuting could make spending time together difficult.

SOURCE:

https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/03/most-men-dont-have-sense-actress-moet-abebe-reveals-why-shes-still-single-at-34/

Her wahala...
Next year, she'll be 35.
Since Men don't have sense, a Menopause with sense will come for her soon. grin

11 Likes

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by KingEarnest(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Don't worry, you will meet the men with "sense" in Shiloh 2050.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by HenryTimes: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
grin
KingEarnest:
Don't worry, you will meet the men with "sense" in Shiloh 2050.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Fahvvy: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
Let her go and date women na since men don't have sense undecided...
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by specialmati(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin oh Lord save your men
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Okoroawusa: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Acidosis(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
"I can't date a man that lives on the Mainland" - Moet Abebe, 2021

cheesy
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Blakjewelry(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Omo all of us Nigerian men need to gather beat this o, the whole Nigerian men no get sense grin grin grin we have die
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Anny69: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
She said most men, see how they are wailing She is right! And y'all need to update your supposed archive of insults, "shiloh this, menopause that, blablabla..." Y'all shouldn't carry this moronic mindset into another year.

Again she is right.
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Anny69: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
Blakjewelry:
Omo all of us Nigerian men need to gather beat this o, the whole Nigerian men no get sense grin grin grin we have die
It's so obvious y'all have sense die! That's why our country is so glamorous with one of the lowest crime rates and the best economy in the world. 🤭Go Nigerian men!
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Little21: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Well, she is right. Most of them.

They don't cuz they think with their d*ck.
Try having a normal conversation with them, they turn it into sex, sex, sex. Absolutely no reasonable thing to talk about since that's all their brain can process.

Before being in an encounter with a reasonable one, it's definitely gonna take a while.
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Shalommy(f): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
She's actually looking for someone she can control. My gender sef.. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Patriotsleague: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
If you talk, dress, behave like a LovePeddler, do not expect to be treated like a queen.
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
So dis shit bag thinks she`s among the women that have sense? We live in a world where empty heads want to act like King Solomon.

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Padipadi(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Midget Moet Abebe, we agree. The senseless men are the ones in your family especially your dad.
It's like she said she's a virgin.
We shall know. You go marry Israel DMW type and he ll tell us if you are a borehole or local well!

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Bigseven(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
Short people and wahala be like 5&6 with your wide chest like 50cent back

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Reverse psychology

Now simps will want to be chosen one

Spending their hard earned money.

No pity to waste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2023
Truvelisback:
I thought I would see someone responsible talking. Her dressing 👗 alone proved that she is irresponsible.

She had used her prime period to follow big men across the globe, now no reasonable guys are willing to take her as wife nairaland will say evening newspaper

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Blakjewelry(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Anny69:
It's so obvious y'all have sense die! That's why our country is so glamorous with one of the lowest crime rates and the best economy in the world. 🤭Go Nigerian men!
Haba you forget behind every successful man is a woman? Abi you don for Alison madueke, Stella odua and Patricia etteh grin grin grin
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Gerrard59(m): 3:36am On Dec 04, 2023
Wasn't she dating one dude who looked biracial or something? With statements like this, she is better off doing what Ini Edo did and live a quiet life. These women should know the environment they reside in. Na so Seyi Shay talk say love no dey Nigeria. I wonder what she is up to as she has been quiet lately.
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by TINUBUISMAD: 3:43am On Dec 04, 2023
Foolish evening newspaper without functioning brain.

I pity any unfortunate SIMP that will end up with this thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? / Nigerian Date / The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.