Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? (53201 Views)

Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by PedoBear: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you know deserve to dey alive

Your papa go die
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Rexymania(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Such is life
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by nairalanda1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
MSN1:

Since i learnt d BEST way to reply fools, i have been having a kind of inner peace.

These are pipo dat wud arrest and mess up those dat tries it wit their kids, Mehn,A LOT OF PIPO ARE EXTREMELY FOOLISH!.

Learn how to reply unreasonable pipo.

Why are you upset about his prayer?

You just said that it is all right for teachers to sleep with their students, so if it is ok, you should not mind when your daughter and her teacher does it.

Don't justify evil man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by finallybusy: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
It’s the teachers. Punish them for not having control of their organs. How will you mix pleasure with business?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by SuperOnyi: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
shocked

You don't know these girls — most times, the both parties are guilty. We only focus on these teachers because they are older and adults.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by nairalanda1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
jeromestarks:
Guys guys guys!
Why are you guys fuming as if the sky is about to split open?
It's just sex na. A child having sex does not mean she is a criminal or a cultist. She didn't hurt anyone.

Please let's focus on why Peter Obi is pained by anything FG does and leave girls having sex alone.

It's just sex. Nothing more.

Right, I hope you won't complain when your daughter does the deed with her teacher, when she is eleven.

You yourself have gone round saying something's about 'virgins'. Well, the teacher would be following your teaching....
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Monaboo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
When I was a Teacher, my students will search for me on Facebook and initiate a chat session with me.

There was a time an SS3 girl chatted me up and called me my first name.

Not Uncle o or Sir. My first name. She chatted me up as if she was chatting her friend.

And I dont even teach her class cos I teach science students. She is an Art student.

The thing shock me mehn...

I later discovered she had a crush on me.

I even had to get used to daily compliments from students. "Uncle you are fine"..."Uncle we like you"...

It's not easy to be Tall, Dark and Handsome in a school with teenagers who are still testing their hormones and sexuality.

You have to be disciplined.

So yeah....at times, these girls throw themselves at the teachers.

In all, the teachers who sleep with students are to be jailed for life with hard labour cos that is so wrong.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by StraightGaay: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Their Toto dey sweet, tight, and juicy they can ride eh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by rayopt(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Oluwatobiloba07:
How do you cope when female students are the one begging for it

Uncle I want to know your house
Some even go ahead and write love letters

It takes God grace to overcome challenges like this.. it's not easy especially when you're single.

Men are moved by what they see

When I say these things some people will think I am lying. Well, here you have it. Especially in those mushroom schools. Some young girls below 15 even sabi pass the teacher. I don't understand why yall fixated on the teacher when these kids have parents? Do you even think some of those parents care? No, they don't.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by StraightGaay: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
HillaryNelo:
I pray a teacher plucks ur daughter's ripe mangoes for 5marks in a test. Say amen
Amen
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by nairalanda1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

You don't know these girls — most times, the both parties are guilty. We only focus on these teachers because they are older and adults.

Yeah, so why can#'t the teacher control himself?

Why must he let a tiny girl control him?

Ok o. The way you guys justify bad thing...then you will come and be crapping about pedos...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Kingsley123456(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
It's a collosal Embarrassment
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by GodisStriking: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
This is why they have their Whispering Campaign..

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by nairalanda1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
rayopt:

When I say these things some people will think I am lying. Well, here you have it. Especially in those mushroom schools. Some young girls below 15 even sabi pass the teacher. I don't understand why yall fixated on the teacher when these kids have parents? Do you even think some of those parents care? No, they don't.

Even then, a teacher should not sleep with his student, whether she sabi or not.

He is there to teach her, not to have sex with her. That is what he is paid for...teaching,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Why do secondary school female students tempt there male teachers?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
illicit:
Some of the students sleep with men outside

Why focus on teachers alone?

Just say it's not good for anyone to sleep with underage girls

One girls' secondary school in Bosso, Minna, then, I remember passing by the fence, and seeing holes the girls had knocked into the blocks for use as ladder to scale the fence!

I was like, WTF?!?!?

Until I heard stories from my Uni guys about their secondary school days, girls would smuggle them into their hostels and keep them from Saturday till Sunday night, feeding them sef, just in exchange for gbola.

I dunno whether it's the teachers that also taught them all this o, abi who wan spoil go spoil.....

The same schools also have "efficos" (nerds or bookworms), MSSN sisters (a.k.a "Ninjatu" because of their hijabs) and "Spirikoko SU Sistas", so, there is that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by abbey621(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Oluwatobiloba07:
How do you cope when female students are the one begging for it

Uncle I want to know your house
Some even go ahead and write love letters

It takes God grace to overcome challenges like this.. it's not easy especially when you're single.

Men are moved by what they see

I'll tell you how you cope......When you think about the prison sentence and the damage to your reputation, that should be incentive enough......Of course since you live in a zoo country, the law is very slow to catch up or care but if na sane country, you would eventually meet your waterloo either via the law or a parent with 9mm aiming for the middle of your head!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by StraightGaay: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
LikeAking:

Ban male teachers from teaching females.

And vice versa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Lanre1st(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Q
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Uncontrolled appetite and lack of a strong self control and inadequate appreciation and understanding of ethics and required moralities. cool

Without such, then such society is useless and animals can live better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by jaksmillioniar: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
Dat why I support early marriage. D fact is most of dis students at 14 15 or 16 years are ready for sex got a lot of boyfriend and sleep around and all. I think dey need advise to stop dat but if not dey shd get married.is beta dey get it in marriage Dan outside were dey can commit abortion

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Treasure17(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
It's purely lack of discipline and self control. These things also happens during service, you see Corp members dating their students knowing full well these girls are naive cause naturally they flock around corpers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by nairalanda1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
Last comment on here

See as some people are here justifying teachers sleeping with student on the ground that 'some of these girls oversabi'

In essence, they are arguing that a 16 year old girl has the power to make a teacher do her bidding. Some of them now will quote me and start yarning about juju.

Seriously, if that is your defence, I am shocked.

All I can say is, I hope all those saying the above, I hope your female children sleep with their teachers. And don't complain when that happens. Because some of you idiots (Apologies to the moderator on this site, and to spam bot)...don't get that a teacher is in loco parentis ...ie like a parent...to any child placed in his or her care.

If anyone quotes me to tell me rubbish I will insult them well well. There is a reason why we have age of consent (and why child marriage is wrong). If you don't get it, sorry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Pootle: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
my PPA when i was serving na so one smaller dey cut eye for me, and sitting indecently as a young lady in ss3 if i no dey discipline i for go there, i jus allow her playout her foolishness. kids of this days are too spoilt

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by VIKTO83(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Why did u specifically say Male teachers? Does female teachers not sleep with male students and even female students as in d case of lebians?

If u are reporting don't be sectional.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by ShangTsung000: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Quality20:
its very bad. U could actually b arrested n prosecuted for dating n marrying an underage girl. Hope u know that

Go and say this is the north.
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Offkey: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
dontrulee:
Na Biology teacher and maths teacher dey enjoy ooo. grin grin
na where you dey work you go chop grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by nairalanda1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
VIKTO83:
Why did u specifically say Male teachers? Does female teachers not sleep with male students and even female students as in d case of lebians?

If u are reporting don't be sectional.

True that...they do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by money121(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.