Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? (53198 Views)

Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Babathanks(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
matm:
It's very difficult for a govt school teacher both male and female on govt pay roll with pensionable posts to act sexually with a student .They are seasoned and have general code of conduct.
Its mainly some youth corpers and private school teachers that try such shameful rubbish.
Is a lie. I went to government secondary school. Many male teachers sleep with female students during my time. But during my nysc. We corpers never did that. Most of us are very discipline. We use to advice all of them and educate about there hormones reactivity towards sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Oluwatobiloba07: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
You talk like an empty barrel you're, I'm a Corper, I teach chemistry and I know what I'm saying

God have help me that I have never and will never do such things because I have sisters. Everyone should just ask for God's grace whenever the situation arises

A sixteen year old girl asking, uncle are you not going to hotel for your birthday. I just laughed and called her to staff room and talk sense to her.

She opened up that she can't help the matter especially seeing someone she likes.

Assuming you are with knowledge, you won't say all this rubbish above.

Imagine a parents sending her daughter to you, just to give you food and the parents is aware of the rubbish the daughter is putting on to a single man house

Let me just stop here. Next time don't talk with your height because you're short of knowledge and understanding

Talk with sense and reality of life

abbey621:

I'll tell you how you cope......When you think about the prison sentence and the damage to your reputation, that should be incentive enough......Of course since you live in a zoo country, the law is very slow to catch up or care but if na sane country, you would eventually meet your waterloo either via the law or a parent with 9mm aiming for the middle of your head!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Omalicious1: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
Quality20:
I don't think its right for male teachers either at public or private schools to be sleeping with female students entrusted to them, its actually very bad and highly shameful.

This grooming of students to sex workers not teaching or tutoring anymore. This type of bad evil practices mostly happen at all those low paying mushroom schools. Those female students spoilt by randy teachers mostly turn out to be morally bankrupt who then feel that they can always use their private parts to seek favours.

They in turn prowl on others teachers and lecturers at tertiary institutions. I can still remember how an ss 1 girl at a school I once taught without any prompting offered herself if I'm gonna give her good marks at a school CA test. Then it just came to my mind, that a randy spoilt teacher may have been spoiling her.

Well, what could I have done? I simply ignored her. Later, in the course of the year, I discovered one of the teachers sleeping with her. A teacher who went for the NYSC had just returned and this sexually corrupt student was in our staff room for only God knows what? Before u could say jack , this shameless teacher who had just returned from service was saying "I have changed".

I was really surprised, because I really didn't hear her say anything to require such response from the teacher. Then it downed on me that she must have used some non-verbal way to communicate with him.

How could one really hold someone to account for things that were done in secret and in a closet ? Those female non verbal communication skills don't hold water legally.

Anyway, proprietors and principals of schools must keep a close watch over their subjects, and know what's going on around their school and students.

It's both genders sha
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by UndilutedTruth1: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
matm:
It's very difficult for a govt school teacher both male and female on govt pay roll with pensionable posts to act sexually with a student .They are seasoned and have general code of conduct.
Its mainly some youth corpers and private school teachers that try such shameful rubbish.

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by abbey621(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Oluwatobiloba07:
You talk like an empty barrel you're, I'm a Corper, I teach chemistry and I know what I'm saying

God have help me that I have never and will never do such things because I have sisters. Everyone should just ask for God's grace whenever the situation arises

A sixteen year old girl asking, uncle are you not going to hotel for your birthday. I just laughed and called her to staff room and talk sense to her.

She opened up that she can't help the matter especially seeing someone she likes.

Assuming you are with knowledge, you won't say all this rubbish above.

Imagine a parents sending her daughter to you, just to give you food and the parents is aware of the rubbish the daughter is putting on to a single man house

Let me just stop here. Next time don't talk with your height because you're short of knowledge and understanding

Talk with sense and reality of life

Again you're daft! You're a corper arguing with someone that served almost 15 years ago, you see say you're mental? Which kind temptation you wan face wey we never faced before? Some of us live in a civilized country and the first thing they teach you about underaged victims is that the law will always expect the adult to be the voice of reason! Your excuses are just lame and foolish, temptation, what she's wearing blah blah blah.....Don't worry you'll soon be dropping the soap in the slammer, continue!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Major7: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Oluwatobiloba07:
How do you cope when female students are the one begging for it

Uncle I want to know your house
Some even go ahead and write love letters

It takes God grace to overcome challenges like this.. it's not easy especially when you're single.

Men are moved by what they see

It's one of the 9 fruits of the holy spirit called SELF-CONTROL. It's only by pure Grace because efforts can fail. I have lost counts of such situations, some even strip themselves naked and I could remember an idiot that plan to rape me (17yrs) but again Grace spoke on my behalf.
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by crossbreedwears(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Does that mean a man can't control himself or what is your excuse?
Vinnie2000:

OP, Blame Parents and the Society for corrupting our Young Girls.

You will see 12, 13 years old Girls wearing Bumshot and shaking their YANCH all over the place. undecided

Don't their parents see these Things? sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Does that mean a man can't control himself or what is your excuse?

A well TRAINED Girl will not wear Skimpy clothes exposing her Tommy and Ass cheeks.😏😏

Neither will she seduce any Adult male and will outrightly REJECT any amorous advance from a Randy Nigga. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

So, I maintain that Parents should be Blamed. πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Babathanks:

Is a lie. I went to government secondary school. Many male teachers sleep with female students during my time. But during my nysc. We corpers never did that. Most of us are very discipline. We use to advice all of them and educate about there hormones reactivity towards sex.

Don't mind him.πŸ˜’

He thinks to control PREEK na by Age?.πŸ˜•

The Govt sch close to my Area, one Married teacher wanted to Fcvk an SS1 girl.😌

But Dude was BURSTED and the Community Youths laid him on the Floor and used Poline to Wipe him Wella. 🀨😒😒

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by zcee: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gadafii:
Some of this eve girls are already sleeping with someone their ancestors age

Don’t just blame teachers alone, parents, society and even these wayward children have fault in this

Go outside around Lagos or some cities in Nigeria and see how these young girls go about wearing tight and oversized round necks without bra, na teacher teach them that one too

This girls have become bold and shameless over night

Gone are the days when woman wear shimi under their clothes, where their body parts are covered

Tight used to be an underwear, but these girls now wear it out like major clothes, so blame them too
my eyes done too full for tik tok girls for Facebook
There will be problem in the next 10yrs to com
Those b*tches are on the loose..
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by SaturnNick(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
illicit:
Some of the students sleep with men outside

Why focus on teachers alone?

Just say it's not good for anyone to sleep with underage girls

When I joined a British school's staff, at the seminar, they said that we teachers should not patronise bars or hotels because our students and their parents might see us and that we are models

I asked the admin guy lecturing us, what about the parents, don't some of them patronise bars? Don't some of them drink and smoke at home?

A teacher is also human.

Anyway, since then I drink at home.

But when I was a corper I have met my students at night parties, am I suppose to leave because of them? Or send them home?

Which home?
The same home where the parents are and knows that their children are not in bed?

I am an adult, they are the children, but not my children...

A teacher's job is not a death sentence, abeg let us breath...

πŸ™„

I tire too ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by emorse(m): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Quality20:
I don't think its right for male teachers either at public or private schools to be sleeping with female students entrusted to them, its actually very bad and highly shameful.

This grooming of students to sex workers not teaching or tutoring anymore. This type of bad evil practices mostly happen at all those low paying mushroom schools. Those female students spoilt by randy teachers mostly turn out to be morally bankrupt who then feel that they can always use their private parts to seek favours.

They in turn prowl on others teachers and lecturers at tertiary institutions. I can still remember how an ss 1 girl at a school I once taught without any prompting offered herself if I'm gonna give her good marks at a school CA test. Then it just came to my mind, that a randy spoilt teacher may have been spoiling her.

Well, what could I have done? I simply ignored her. Later, in the course of the year, I discovered one of the teachers sleeping with her. A teacher who went for the NYSC had just returned and this sexually corrupt student was in our staff room for only God knows what? Before u could say jack , this shameless teacher who had just returned from service was saying "I have changed".

I was really surprised, because I really didn't hear her say anything to require such response from the teacher. Then it downed on me that she must have used some non-verbal way to communicate with him.

How could one really hold someone to account for things that were done in secret and in a closet ? Those female non verbal communication skills don't hold water legally.

Anyway, proprietors and principals of schools must keep a close watch over their subjects, and know what's going on around their school and students.
From some of the responses on this thread you'll see that there are a lot of cradle robbers posing as teachers living amongst us. The biggest mistake you'd make is to think they they only work in "low - paying, mushroom schools".

Parents have a lot to do in terms of guiding their children. Expecting teachers to play the role of a parent at school just because they're paying "high fees" is a recipe for disaster. There are good teachers though. Many of them even. But they don't have special id tags with which they can be easily identified. Best thing to do is to stay safe.
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by emorse(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Don't mind him.πŸ˜’

He thinks to control PREEK na by Age?.πŸ˜•

The Govt sch close to my Area, one Married teacher wanted to Fcvk an SS1 girl.😌

But Dude was BURSTED and the Community Youths laid him on the Floor and used Poline to Wipe him Wella. 🀨😒😒
Parents have their share of the blame. However, teachers have just as much blames too. Two wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by aremubabs: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Some comments here show that some of our teachers are not fit to teach girls.

Yes, teachers are human beings too. There is the weakness and any female (who knows her game) can bed a man. But still, there is no excuse. Better still, don't look for excuses to sleep with a spoilt child placed under your care. No one is going to blame the parents or the girl. You are the one that would have your name soiled and your freedom taken from you.

I have taught for close to 20 years. Close to a quarter of those teaching years happened when I was a bachelor. I have taught in a public school where the children were obviously not in school to learn anything. The girls would wear tight and short skirts and even the junior ones would wear fitting pinafores.

There was no denying that I was tempted on many occasions. But I drew up a set of rules to help me survive and I even communicated these rules to my students.

Girls were not allowed to visit me at my house or in the staff room when I was alone. I kept a physical boundary which they must not breach. And so many other rules.

Needless to say, but some of them did try to ignore the rules and I made an example of one such girls. In fact, one of the reasons why I was fired by the school board was because I had a physical fight in the school. One girl had the audacity to put her hand around my neck while I was going into the staff room. I gave her a deafening slap. Her boyfriend (a student in the school) now came into one of my classes later in the day and squared up to me. And we went at each other. It was disgraceful. But a teacher is a human being too. But I have grown up now and I would never ever be caught squaring up to a student. I have drawn a set of rules to avoid that as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by crossbreedwears(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2023
Your point is still not valid! I've guys that goes to club and these babes will seduce them just because of money they want but they wont fall for it. It's called 'self-control'
Vinnie2000:

A well TRAINED Girl will not wear Skimpy clothes exposing her Tommy and Ass cheeks.😏😏

Neither will she seduce any Adult male and will outrightly REJECT any amorous advance from a Randy Nigga. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

So, I maintain that Parents should be Blamed. πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Goldmaxx(f): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2023
Monaboo:
When I was a Teacher, my students will search for me on Facebook and initiate a chat session with me.

There was a time an SS3 girl chatted me up and called me my first name.

Not Uncle o or Sir. My first name. She chatted me up as if she was chatting her friend.

And I dont even teach her class cos I teach science students. She is an Art student.

The thing shock me mehn...

I later discovered she had a crush on me.

I even had to get used to daily compliments from students. "Uncle you are fine"..."Uncle we like you"...

It's not easy to be Tall, Dark and Handsome in a school with teenagers who are still testing their hormones and sexuality.

You have to be disciplined.

So yeah....at times, these girls throw themselves at the teachers.

In all, the teachers who sleep with students are to be jailed for life with hard labour cos that is so wrong.
for your mind you're tall dark and handsome... Picture or...
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by MuslimIgbo: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2023
MSN1:

Lol.
I doubt if u undastand comprehension@ all.
U just insulted ur ignorance go back and read who i quoted and y i quoted.

Truly, we have a lot of uneducated illetrates who don't take their time to read and undastand.
Wey rey
You lack wisdom, common sense and comprehension.
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Melanyn(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2023
Bcuz students nowadays dey make sense die!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by ChiefOkporghe: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2023
illicit:

When I joined a British school's staff, at the seminar, they said that we teachers should not patronise bars or hotels because our students and their parents might see us and that we are models

I asked the admin guy lecturing us, what about the parents, don't some of them patronise bars? Don't some of them drink and smoke at home?

A teacher is also human.

But when I was a corper I have met my students at night parties, am I suppose to leave because of them? Or send them home?

Which home?
The same home where the parents are and knows that their children are not in bed?

πŸ™„

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Oluwatobiloba07: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Oponu ni e

Laakaye e ti jΓ² if not you won't say this rubbish

abbey621:

Again you're daft! You're a corper arguing with someone that served almost 15 years ago, you see say you're mental? Which kind temptation you wan face wey we never faced before? Some of us live in a civilized country and the first thing they teach you about underaged victims is that the law will always expect the adult to be the voice of reason! Your excuses are just lame and foolish, temptation, what she's wearing blah blah blah.....Don't worry you'll soon be dropping the soap in the slammer, continue!
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by GentuLion: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Quality20:
why shouldn't I complain? Don't u know that students are entrusted to the teachers and are like parents to those pupils? If anyone must spoil students ,teachers re supposed to be the last to do that.

Now I get your point!

You mean teachers can actually sleep with their students but they should make sure they're the last on the queue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Quality20(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
GentuLion:

Now I get your point!

You mean teachers can actually sleep with their students but they should make sure they're the last on the queue grin grin
nope they rather be dead than caught doing that
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by dangervu(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
its crazy how a lot of you support this impunity! what comes to my mind when this student makes move's is first my reputation and my freedom, they can be temping , but working in a public school is another crazy experience ,female teachers are always on the look out for male teachers closeness just to indict you ... one 15 years old girl once confided in me pleading she wants me to dis virgin her...i recommended her to a female counsellor , that scared her away from me....from that day she kept calling me mummy boys ,a 15years old girl to 36years old at that time,she had a click of friends who always laugh when i get into the class...It takes the grace of God and discipline ....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by Quality20(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2023
dangervu:
its crazy how a lot of you support this impunity! what comes to my mind when this student makes move's is first my reputation and my freedom, they can be temping , but working in a public school is another crazy experience ,female teachers are always on the look out for male teachers closeness just to indict you ... one 15 years old girl once confided in me pleading she wants me to dis virgin her...i recommended her to a female counsellor , that scared her away from me....from that day she kept calling me mummy boys ,a 15years old girl to 36years old at that time,she had a click of friends who always laugh when i get into the class...It takes the grace of God and discipline ....
well said
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by achimendy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
illicit:

A teacher is also human.

Which home?

πŸ™„

The topic was very direct, "teacher and student". Why are you now trying to make a shift from the main point
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Bros why are u so pained? Afterall those girls are not complaining,their mangoes are ripe let us pluck it for them . they're also looking for ripe banana let's give it to them
It's now confirmed that there are bigger fools in this thread naso teachers go fk fk una daughter's grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? by 4KNGOATS(m): 4:50am On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
Guys guys guys!
Why are you guys fuming as if the sky is about to split open?
It's just sex na. A child having sex does not mean she is a criminal or a cultist. She didn't hurt anyone.

Please let's focus on why Peter Obi is pained by anything FG does and leave girls having sex alone.

It's just sex. Nothing more.
Thunder faya peterobo and his co-culprits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.