Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why? Our Business Are Failing Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why? Our Business Are Failing Online (498 Views)

Networking Business: Are You Making The Millions As They Enticed? / Which Business Are You Doing, Which Steady Large Supply Of Cahew Nuts? / Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why? Our Business Are Failing Online by guru01(m): 4:55am On Oct 31, 2011
Hello Nigerians, thank you for reading in advance.
Am not a business tycoon, but i have observe something on the way
we carry out businesses, we are not getting it right!
I have a question to ask, why are we not putting our business online?
i don't mean just to have a website, if you use amazon, you know that it wasn't
meant for africans(nigeria), amazon was built specifically for US citizens, but today
its what you and i purchase from.
What is the problem of our e-commerce solution?

The world needs our services/products, our economy is depreciating daily, the naira is falling,
have you ask yourself the cause of all this economy downfall?
Well, its major problem is that we use more dollars than naira even in our country here
I urge you to discuss this problem here, so that we can all find solution together.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Produced 27bln Oil Barrels In 50 Years - Dizeani / Pls What Is Required Of A House And Office Cleaning Business / Anyone With Info About Tadawulfx Broker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.