Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,602 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) (35475 Views)

Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? / Come For Your Footwear Mass Production / Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Footwear In 1month With Just 2k(seminar 4all) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by djon78(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2023
ottersberger:

Imo has its own niche na. Ashewo and guy man work.

You know Hope was former guy Man for festac Lagos

How Hope manage become Governor is still a big wonder walahi
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by SSFeedsNigeria: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2023
johnog4sure:
This is why I love Igbo people, I had to marry an Igbo woman, they dont think outside the box, they think without the box, I am hoping Abia to be leading in this sub-industry how come its Anambara?

You need to travel to Aba to understand the level they are now. Shoes, bags, belts, boxers, bedsheets, singlets, lab coats, suits, shirts etc are mass produced there.

Most of the ones used in Nigeria are produced in Aba. They also export to the rest of West and central Africa.
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by djon78(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

First off, I'm not an Nwa afo, but a well travelled Nigeria who has a thorough grasp of what goes on across the nation.

Secondly, learn to embrace the TRUTH. It will make your life easier.

Southeast region has all it takes to be far ahead of the entire nation if they can come together and elect serious leaders.

When you see poor leadership, you call it out no matter whose ox gets gored.

Imo and Ebonyi need to sit up in that region.

It's as simple as that!

I really like your mindset Angelfeost

Kudos to you

Knew you from football topics

If I can remember you be Man utd supporter

Well done Bro
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2023
djon78:

I really like your mindset Angelfeost

Kudos to you

Knew you from football topics

If I can remember you be Man utd supporter

Well done Bro

Thanks Brother... But, I can never support Man United (for wetin na). grin

I am a lifelong supporter of Leeds United currently on the way back from relegation. cool
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Blitzking: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2023
OUR Chinese brothers if nigeria is to be like China we need the ibos..if we are ever going to have a group of die hard individuals who would stand up again oppression with herd like mentality and demonstration we need the northerners to be educated and made to see how one nigeria will benefit us all...if we want to be regarded as a country of academicians and researchers we need the Yorubas
Implementation igbos
Justice northerners
Research...yorubas.
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by djon78(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2023
We4all:

Every product has a life span and a market for it. Shoes; no matter how expensive don't even have a long life span. And unless you don't have a need to wear shoes often, you must make a yearly or regular purchase. So, your analogy doesn't hold water.

A manufacter should have a product for different markets as not every Nigerian are obsessed with inferior goods. China, US and other European countries produce for different markets. Why should 'Aba made' be different?

Lol your analogies are somehow

I have shoes I bought very expensive

They have lasted for years

This have made me but only expensive shoes

There are some designer shoes that go for over a thousand dollars

My boss wears such

Those shoes lasts for years

But those cheap ones
Don't last
But the buyers like it like that

When they spoil
They buy another one

Some even buy maybe two to three to use them differently
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by TundeBricklayer: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2023
Blitzking:
OUR Chinese brothers if nigeria is to be like China we need the ibos..if we are ever going to have a group of die hard individuals who would stand up again oppression with herd like mentality and demonstration we need the northerners to be educated and made to see how one nigeria will benefit us all...if we want to be regarded as a country of academicians and researchers we need the Yorubas
Implementation igbos
Justice northerners
Research...yorubas.
Igbos are leading in education now

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Airlord2030: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Their products are everywhere, go and check your father's legs grin grin
it is not in my region tongue

We hate igbo made here grin grin grin
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by ottersberger(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2023
djon78:

You know Hope was former guy Man for festac Lagos

How Hope manage become Governor is still a big wonder walahi

In fairness to Ozodimgba, the Nigeria political space is populated by G-men and Gbana lords. One is your president as we speak. So, go figure.
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by TundeBricklayer: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2023
Airlord2030:

Who cares But they doing great despite your hatred, they are busy being productive while you are giving yourself emotional attack, they no send you how you feel about them, you're doing yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by johnog4sure: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

You need to travel to Aba to understand the level they are now. Shoes, bags, belts, boxers, bedsheets, singlets, lab coats, suits, shirts etc are mass produced there.

Most of the ones used in Nigeria are produced in Aba. They also export to the rest of West and central Africa.
I noticed that the day I travelled there, I am most impressed with their speed! Those guys are really making me proud! may God bless every hard-working Nigerians. The reason I love Onitsha and Aba is almost anything you want can be done at a relatively affordable rate, they are truly the china of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Ulunne777(f): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Zeebuy:

Hahahahahah.....see this one.
90% of the shoes worn in your region comes from Aba.

Kii yourself 🤡

The I'd.iot doesn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Ulunne777(f): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Airlord2030:

Why Tunde dey send 14 seaters bus from OYo to come and pack ABA Made made in China branded footwears.

Check your shoe,you are wearing it grin

3 Likes

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by djon78(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Thanks Brother... But, I can never support Man United (for wetin na). grin

I am a lifelong supporter of Leeds United currently on the way back from relegation. cool

Lol I thought you were Man utd fan

Me I be omo Chelsea blues!!
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Airlord2030: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Who cares But they doing great despite your hatred, they are busy being productive while you are giving yourself emotional attack, they no send you how you feel about them, you're doing yourself grin grin
ok.

just keep your trash to yourselves
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Airlord2030: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ulunne777:

Why Tunde dey send 14 seaters bus from OYo to come and pack ABA Made made in China branded footwears.

Check your shoe,you are wearing it grin
nonsense from an igbo girl wearing aba made pant that is the cause of her smelly pussy grin grin
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by SpaceTour: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Anambra is the most developed state in igboland
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
omoadeleye:
Make dem improve in quality. Not unnecessary shine shine shoes.

You might be mistaking China for Aba
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Shigobaba:
It is time for Igbo people to start selling massive spare part in their region.

There is no bigger spare parts market in west Africa than Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by nams77: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

First off, I'm not an Nwa afo, but a well travelled Nigeria who has a thorough grasp of what goes on across the nation.

Secondly, learn to embrace the TRUTH. It will make your life easier.

Southeast region has all it takes to be far ahead of the entire nation if they can come together and elect serious leaders.

When you see poor leadership, you call it out no matter whose ox gets gored.

Imo and Ebonyi need to sit up in that region.

It's as simple as that!
So you know what the problem was:- poor leadership and you decided to bring it here as if the leaders are here.
Well, no time for all of these. Have a great day
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
We4all:
We call it 'Ibo made'. They look flashy but not durable. If they get high quality materials and handle the production process with great diligence, the end products will look better.
The non mass produced ones are better. Those that make those ones dey
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
drlateef:

If they are sure of the quality, let them export to African countries and Europe. They will earn more money especially with devaluation of naira.

They are already doing so.
Aba made fashion items are all over west and central Africa
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by CaptainGo: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Watch manufacturing of motor parts, boat and motorcycle parts in Nnewi both men and women, Igbos are industrious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7FqjbtIzXI?si=Eb5rR3szzrtIBnCE

Where is that Bank of industry?

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by patrickcollins: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Airlord2030:
They should keep it in their region.

if we see it in SW, e nor go funny
You guys bought it most, how many of your community people could afford foreign made footwear

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by treatise: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
Anambra Shoe manufactures market was built by former governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano and empowered the shoe manufactures through Anambra small business agency (ASBA), the market is progressing now producing footwear in mass distributed across Nigeria and beyond

Watch mass Production of Footwear in Anambra state both Men and women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iQuHXvXrV0?si=LTu1KJkIJ6LNpa1b
They've always been known for their ingenuity/creativity even before the civil war; my concern is the adoption of "made in Italy" and others.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by ufuosman(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nice one
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Ozommadu: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tsufyaan:

Where your shoemaker dey make I buy this from him

He dey shuttle between onitsha and warri
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Ozommadu: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
We4all:

Most Nigerians are also willing to pay extra if it's durable. They can produce for different classes of Nigerians who will pay according to what they can afford.

Those wealthy Nigerians prefer to purchase foreign products and names.

Take your government and celebrities as instance
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by HeroicMeastro: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
soccerlite:

Indigenous made items can't be refer to as fake, they may not be at same quality or aesthetics as foreign ones, due to availability of raw material and equipment used

But they aren't fake

If you have the money for the foreign made ones, go buy it

It is fake since it is unbranded and the finishing is very poor, coupled with the use of bad materials.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by soccerlite: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

It is fake since it is unbranded and the finishing is very poor, coupled with the use of bad materials.

Maybe substandard, compared to foreign ones

I won't use the adjective *fake*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Tyktoker: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Akpukpu!
ANSMEDIA:
Finished to be distributed across Nigeria
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by nonhuman(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
sangresan:

That's how stupid some of you are. When did Ebonyi and Imo become APC states? What wonderful things were they doing during the PDP years that they are no longer doing?

What wonderful things are happening in other Igbo states that still make Igbos to be migrating in thousands to other regions of Nigeria and the abroad?
you reason like a goat, so the Chinese in Nigeria are here because china is not a good place, or the Yorubas in my village doing gateman work are here because they can't survive in Yoruba land or Lagos is not good for them. Ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Makeup Artist Stuns In Rainbow Make-Up (Photos) / Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.