Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman (40199 Views)

Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Justiceleague1: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2023
These two people should never be in same place, picture, gathering,close to eachother...the cjn seats in front seat or stands in the center line and a mere party chairman should be far behind or at the end of the line...
But we ain't surprised,after all highly educated people now work for and dobale fun MC oluomo,even a whole former police commissioner is member of a board headed by the same MC oluomo grin grin grin
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by UnemployedGradu: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2023
Fulaninigger:
I find this very disturbing, what message does it pass?

This is all shades of wrong. The CJN shouldn't been seeing with politicians nor attend any events
It is finished, Nigeria is finished.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Elijahnonso1(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2023
Ariwoola is a member of APC
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Kay25(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2023
Fulaninigger:

This is all shades of wrong. The CJN shouldn't been seeing with politicians nor attend any events
U talk as a kid..so uneducated mind will utter dis rubbish well almajiri school goer will only spill dis kind of narratives..how would u say a cjn should attend any events nor be sitted with politicians are they not custodians of powers?are they not in the same line of business of governance and rule of law issshhh nairaland should screen ages that they admit here
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Babinski: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2023
Fulaninigger:

Judges hold a special position that do not permit then to engage in some social events in order not the soil their integrity. The CJN should know better.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Raf4: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2023
1. they both bowed for each other
2. It is part of Yoruba culture, even Obj does it often
3. They're both muslims and Muslims usually bow/stoop and touch their chest after each handshake whenever they're exchanging greetings.

May be you people are expecting him to carry his shoulders up because he is the CJN.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Omalicious1: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Fulaninigger:

You should understand when they say "Go to Court"
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by kamaldin(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2023
As a matter of fact, they both bow to greet each other.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by BadBradley: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Bobloco:
The Chief Justice of Nigeria bowing down to a dollar stuffing babariga thief
worse off is the CJN occupies a higher office than ganduje.

CJN can't be seen even bowing to the president.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by seunayantokun(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Some people are innately wicked. Why can't they see that Ganduje is also bowing? It is mutual.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Lamasta(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2023
He has been conqured
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by itsene: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2023
To be fair you should also mention that Ganduje is using TWO hands to shake the CJN. That also means something important.
In any case Ganduje is a father in law in Oyo state.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Angel55555(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2023
Bobloco:
The Chief Justice of Nigeria bowing down to a dollar stuffing babariga thief
Chai, I'm disappointed.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Jagaban2012: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2023
GoodGovernance:

Rubbish!

Is that what we are talking about?

https://judicialpoetry.com/sc/nigerian-judges-and-politicians-must-not-be-found-mingling/

But when Justice Mary Odili was hobnobbing and flip-flopping with her River politicians. ..this wasn't a news.....Mary Odili can freely attend Politicians' birthdays and general occasions.....
Always blinded to the truth as usual...
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by vacanci: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2023
Fulaninigger:

So u didn't see the APC chairman bowing down to greet him as well abi?
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Helgreenluv(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2023
Felix6:

Yeah the picture means nothing to a potential idiot.
A fool trying to make something out of nothing. Your wailing has only just begun. Cry me a river, I don't give a hoot. Ewu Somalia

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by NwokoloOwa: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2023
I see two old men bowing to greet each other.

What's all these nonsense. So na so the next 3 yrs or so go be? We will just dwell on frivolities.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Lighthome: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2023
Obidients and Igbo people just continue pissing on themselves including their leader.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Imattertoo: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2023
Before? No be the party chairman dey negotiate on how to deliver judgment in favor of the party? Gandollar is his boss.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by lndigene(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2023
[quote author=muykem post=127306767]You don't want them to exchange greeting again.[/quo
te]
You totally missed the point.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Felix6: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2023
Helgreenluv:

A fool trying to make something out of nothing. Your wailing has only just begun. Cry me a river, I don't give a hoot. Ewu Somalia
Says the pauper.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Ikpaitid: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2023
Go to court if you don't like it.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by johnjose68: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2023
Fulaninigger:

Oponu, read the title of the event before you complain. Awon i.pobian. mtshew.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by plaindealer: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2023
See as the hypocrite people dey bow to common terrorist

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by VIKTO83(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2023
By age Ariwola is senior to Ganduje.
By position Ariwola is highly placed than Ganduje.
But in d yoruba culture its imbibed in them to show that kind of curtesy.
Myself I'm a young guy...I reside in yoruba land and I see some people old enough to be my granddad bowing their heads to greet me...even add sir to it like 'ekaro sir. Adupe sir. Epele etc'. That doesn't mean they have sold their right or that they do not know what they are doing.
In fact, when u talk about diplomacy as its obtained in the British culture, the yorubas have it. A yoruba man might hate u but will still do business comfortably with u as long as u have what he's looking for.
They don't get too quick to speak which could be either attributed to fear, hypocrisy or not being straightforward but d truth is that they try to be diplomatic.
Here, ganduje bowed too as a sign of reciprocating d gesture.

Pls we should stop making news where there's none.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by tfelicityk(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2023
They both bow at eachother and exchanged pleasantry. They are both cultured men.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Emma1Oj(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2023
muykem:
You don't want them to exchange greeting again.
Apc chief judge
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Pristine664: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2023
Fulaninigger:

Na everything dey always dey disturbing to you lots.

So CJN can not attend a book presentation again? grin
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by gabbytabby: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2023
They are surprised because their culture is one of arrogance na only money them they bow to.

It’s alien to them when others show signs of mutual respect. They have been in contact with other tribes long enough to know but as usual their arrogance gets in the way of even common sense.

abdeefggh:
If you are not blind, you will see Ganduje is also bowing to him.
Do u expect him to hide when he meets politicians in a function or what?

1 Like

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Pristine664: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2023
abdeefggh:
If you are not blind, you will see Ganduje is also bowing to him.
Do u expect him to hide when he meets politicians in a function or what?

Most of these guys just started following politics. The only clean judiciary member to them is the one they see with Obi. grin

1 Like

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Pristine664: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2023
sweetjohn:
The evil men that stole PO mandate and gave to a criminal fool

PO lost woefully in the last presidential election. The only winning he had was in the warped mind of his zom.bie followers.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by YesDaddy1: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2023
Does PDP and LP accept his boss as d president of Nigeria?? No?
If no, why shd he be meeting d 'enemies' of his boss?

Its not everybody that has d disloyalty/treachery spirit in him bro.
cool
tesppidd:
Coincidentally he is always meeting only APC politicians.

Do other party politicians run when they sight him or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos) / How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.