Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman (40197 Views)

Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Felix6: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Son of an ashewo. You need to go for a DNA test so you'll know who your biological father is. If I refer to you as a bastard, I won't be mistaken. You are Bastard because your Mom was busy collecting gbola from every corner without protection out of her desperation to make money at all cost. Ewu Somalia go and ask your useless Mom who is your real father because I can confidently tell you that the man you call Daddy is not your father. You have multiple dads
Bro, how far? Make we hang out now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.