Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman (40144 Views)

Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Awoleesu(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Naijanascam:
They are partners in progres crimes grin grin grin

Fixed!
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by kennethesan(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Our case is different
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by shinealight(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Check the statement attributed to him about Makinde and G5 .. November, 2022.
Come back again vith a balance mind. Everything is not all about bigotry

Does it mean those in the Judiciary cannot hold personal opinions like their counterparts in the Executive and the Legislature again?
Should they then be locked up somewhere like prisoners only to be viewed from behind iron bars like we do animals in a zoo….simply because they chose that profession? They should shop in different markets and only associate with select family members lest their minds get polluted with politics or they become skewed in their thinking which may give rise to unbalanced/partisan judgments?
Doesn’t this deprive them of their basic and fundamental human rights as fellow citizens of Nigeria? Lastly, is he the only Justice of the Supreme Court whose views must be followed willy-nilly by the other Justices like they’re dummies?
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jagaban2012:
Yoruba people generally greet with respect....it is part of our innate culture. .....and we are proud to do it..... don't build mountains out of molehills......
We are not nnnnnmyamiri people who keep pointing to their elderly.....
Nnnnnmyamiri people are carrying frivolous and empty news....jobless youths.
fake culture that you hide under....mumu people

1 Like

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Jagaban2012: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:

Nnnmyamuru culture is the original, a bi

Oni kuuure
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by dhantey324(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
He did this in public view... Lord knows what goes on secretly sad
Emi lo kan has destroyed this country that we are managing...
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Abbeytoy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Fulaninigger:
I find this very disturbing, what message does it pass?

This is all shades of wrong. The CJN shouldn't been seeing with politicians nor attend any events

Ariwoola is am Omoluabi, so what else are you expecting?
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Mumu..it's mutual
some pple like pettiness cos obi Lost elections so ariwoola shouldn't even move again...
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Felix6: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Go and take your pills. It's making you talk nonsense
It's obvious, Just like your delusional messiah all y'all think about is drugs.
How many kilos went to DUBAI?
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Coolgent(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Political CJN
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Kenisionman(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
From the picture of them are bowing down to each other. Unless you are blind yuu will see that Ganduje is also bowing down to greet him
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by adem30: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sermwell:

You're not smart at all!! Have you ever seen this man with Politicians of other political parties?? What does that tell you? grin

But he is smarter than your father
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by emonis88: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
YesDaddy1:
You are not even a Nigerian to begin with, so how Nigeria mata take consyn ur generation??

Why not let Nigerians bother their heads with Nigerian mata.
cool

😁😁😁😁 But Nigeria has gone to d dogs 😎😎😎😎😎
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by GeneralPula: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sermwell:

You're not smart at all!! Have you ever seen this man with Politicians of other political parties?? What does that tell you? grin
He was with Seyi Makinde..

Abi nah Apc makinde dey?
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Melagros(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
muykem:
You don't want them to exchange greeting again.
Does a CJ suppose to bow for a common political party chairman?
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Helgreenluv(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Felix6:

It's obvious, Just like your delusional messiah all y'all think about is drugs.
How many kilos went to DUBAI?
Son of hate. Cry me a river. Ewu Somalia
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Jagaban2012: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:

Gbogbo Enyin Nnnnmyamiri Oni kuure
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Felix6: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Son of hate. Cry me a river. Ewu Somalia
Here you have it, Rivers of powder.

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Helgreenluv(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Felix6:

Here you have it, Rivers of powder.
Give it to that dog you call your father
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Felix6: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Give it to that dog you call your father
They are great for PROSTITUTES your mother will have them. It will her overstretched puna.
grin.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by YesDaddy1: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Amen??
cool
emonis88:

😁😁😁😁 But Nigeria has gone to d dogs 😎😎😎😎😎
You sef bless your own country too.
Nor be fight.

I bless my own, u bless ur own, shikenan.
cool

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by emonis88: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
YesDaddy1:
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Amen??
cool

You sef bless your own country too.
Nor be fight.

I bless my own, u bless ur own, shikenan.
cool
I bless my country too, but u r an Ostrich burying his head in d sand.😁😁😁😁😎😎😎
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Helgreenluv(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
Felix6:

They are great for PROSTITUTES your mother will have them. It will her overstretched puna.
grin.
First of all, RIP English. Are you referring to that LovePeddler whom you call your mother? Sorry Bro, I feel your pain. May God have mercy on your miserable family. You are bunch of useless and cursed people.

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Laid2001: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
The CJ uses a walking stick and shook Ganduje hand while resting with the other hand on his walking stick.
Ganduje respectfully bowed to shake CJ hand in return.
What exactly is wrong in showing mutual respect.!
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Felix6: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
Helgreenluv:

First of all, RIP English. Are you referring to that LovePeddler whom you call your mother? Sorry Bro, I feel your pain. May God have mercy on your miserable family. You are bunch of useless and cursed people.
Stop the shyness, fool. Mix the ones in green sachets with lux soap and push them down (her puna) with 2Γ—4 plank. Make sure you have hand gloves and nose mask on, E get why. You should then have an Acid (concentrated) bath.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Helgreenluv(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Felix6:

Stop the shyness, fool. Mix the ones in green sachets with lux soap and push them down (her puna) with 2Γ—4 plank. Make sure you have hand gloves and nose mask on, E get why. You should then have an Acid (concentrated) bath.
I guess that was all for the ekuke dog you call a father. Son of a bingo please say him to bingo sent for and that acuna who is your mother.

Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Felix6: 1:30am On Dec 06, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I guess that was all for the ekuke dog you call a father. Son of a bingo please say him to bingo sent for and that acuna who is your mother.
Why sound so Incoherent? OZUOR! Too much dick from different men even at pregnancy, na em make you dey slowpoke spectrum. All the same, still try and push the mixture down your mummy's pussy. But please protect your nose, cos smell kills.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Helgreenluv(m): 5:01am On Dec 06, 2023
Felix6:

Why sound so Incoherent? OZUOR! Too much dick from different men even at pregnancy, na em make you dey slowpoke spectrum. All the same, still try and push the mixture down your mummy's pussy. But please protect your nose, cos smell kills.
You are a typical example of Ozuor. elame ewe. Son of an ashewo Kobo Kobo. Your Mama and all your sisters dey do ashewo work. Your papa na agbero wey dey always find pocket to pick. Your father's blood runs inside your vain. I can beat my chest that you are mostly like a thief. What a family? All of you are bunch of useless and senseless people. Ogun fire you and your miserable family. Dan zina kawai.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Felix6: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You are a typical example of Ozuor. elame ewe. Son of an ashewo Kobo Kobo. Your Mama and all your sisters dey do ashewo work. Your papa na agbero wey dey always find pocket to pick. Your father's blood runs inside your vain. I can beat my chest that you are mostly like a thief. What a family? All of you are bunch of useless and senseless people. Ogun fire you and your miserable family. Dan zina kawai.
Guy compose naoow. This small friendly massage na em come activate market women mode for your brain? No be you be the first fruit of a prostitute 0 remember, even your siblings still show through the overstretched gutter. Just carry out the task with strict adherence to instructions. Remember gloves and face mask, very important.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Helgreenluv(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Felix6:

Guy compose naoow. This small friendly massage na em come activate market women mode for your brain? No be you be the first fruit of a prostitute 0 remember, even your siblings still show through the overstretched gutter. Just carry out the task with strict adherence to instructions. Remember gloves and face mask, very important.
Son of an ashewo. You need to go for a DNA test so you'll know who your biological father is. If I refer to you as a bastard, I won't be mistaken. You are Bastard because your Mom was busy collecting gbola from every corner without protection out of her desperation to make money at all cost. Ewu Somalia go and ask your useless Mom who is your real father because I can confidently tell you that the man you call Daddy is not your father. You have multiple dads
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Felix6: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Son of an ashewo. You need to go for a DNA test so you'll know who your biological father is. If I refer to you as a bastard, I won't be mistaken. You are Bastard because your Mom was busy collecting gbola from every corner without protection out of her desperation to make money at all cost. Ewu Somalia go and ask your useless Mom who is your real father because I can confidently tell you that the man you call Daddy is not your father. You have multiple dads
Thank you is the word, don't be silly. Ask the old hag how she feels now after the therapy. To you, well done for following instructions.
By next week, just hold small change like 30 naira, tell her to spread it for you, for confirmation. She will gladly do, once a soldier is always a soldier.
Re: CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman by Ikinternational: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2023
tesppidd:
Coincidentally he is always meeting only APC politicians.

Do other party politicians run when they sight him or what?

Grand Opening Grand Closing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' / Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo) / How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.