Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites (1690 Views)

All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!! / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by lordnkem000(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2023
Few days go one of them created a thread describing her spec of a man and as usual everyone commented on that thread, I myself I had so much fun reading comments on that thread. Now yesterday this same lady created another thread bashing men and belittling men's existence and shockingly I saw her fellow gender salivating on the thread, infact it felt like Christmas for them and it was a big shame. Why, because these girls can't breathe with a man, they can't live without a man, their whole existence came from man. Additionally, if u check well, most of them are living with a man, sponsored by a man, their bills are paid by a man, they are fvcked by many men at once, they all wish to get married to a man but will end up as babymama because of bad character and worse of all, their brothers and father's are broke, short, ugly and got no level yet they come online talking about standards. Jokers. Jeon, magnoliaa, jennyclay, sweet burn etc are becoming liabilities in this forum

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by duduade: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2023
So you wey cone open new thread because of that girl now is called what

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by lordnkem000(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2023
duduade:
So you wey cone open new thread because of that girl now is called what
Did u see that post? Did u see the one yesterday? Did u also see their comments? Guy take ur simping ass to them and let me be. I never downgrade women, I don't talk I'll of women. I have some of the best women in my life right now( my mom, my sisters & my gf) and I know and see their worth, their hustle and how they carry themselves. But u see this ones here, most of them bashing men are useless without men, except simps like u who glorify their bad attitudes here. Persephone1 is not among them and Samantha124 is also among them, though they aren't perfect like me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2023
I'm among who? Why am I being mentioned over a thread I know nothing about on a beautiful Monday
lordnkem000:

Did u see that post? Did u see the one yesterday? Did u also see their comments? Guy take ur simping ass to them and let me be. I never downgrade women, I don't talk I'll of women. I have some of the best women in my life right now( my mom, my sisters & my gf) and I know and see their worth, their hustle and how they carry themselves. But u see this ones here, most of them bashing men are useless without men, except simps like u who glorify their bad attitudes here. Persephone1 is not among them and Samantha124 is also among them, though they aren't perfect like me
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Magnoliaa(f): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2023
I just checked and he also follows me too and I remember he once even sent me an email request, but I rejected it.

What really pisses me off is that I don't even know anything about what he's talking about, yet he saw the need to tag me.

Magnoliaa:
I can see they are already teaching you work, and you've seen that the fastest way to gaining relevance on here is to tag some specific monikers in hope that they come and interact with you and make you feel giddy.

Do you feel emasculated by your woman? Because I fail to understand the reason why random faceless women are bothering a man, so much so that you're creating a thread at 8:27 a.m. in the morning?

You don't have a job?

How do you look the way you look like, and want to speak to me? Is it colos?

You're also following over 30+ women, including ME, but you're here capping shxt about us being a menace?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by MrCork: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2023
lordnkem000:
Few days go one of them created a thread describing her spec of a man and as usual everyone commented on that thread, I myself I had so much fun reading comments on that thread. Now yesterday this same lady created another thread bashing men and belittling men's existence and shockingly I saw her fellow gender salivating on the thread, infact it felt like Christmas for them and it was a big shame. Why, because these girls can't breathe with a man, they can't live without a man, their whole existence came from man. Additionally, if u check well, most of them are living with a man, sponsored by a man, their bills are paid by a man, they are fvcked by many men at once, they all wish to get married to a man but will end up as babymama because of bad character and worse of all, their brothers and father's are broke, short, ugly and got no level yet they come online talking about standards. Jokers. Jeon, magnoliaa, jennyclay, sweet burn etc are becoming liabilities in this forum

^^^^^^SIDE EFFFFECT OF REJECTION...
...bros...go n sell groundnut jorrrr!!!(no oofencse) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I just checked and he also follows me too and I remember he once even sent me an email request, but I rejected it.

What really pisses me off is that I don't even know anything about what he's talking about, yet he saw the need to tag me.

They're a chronically sick attention-seekers.

They are always the ones who are the first to throw stones and insult you, but because they want women to be 'fools', they expect us to keep quiet and ignore them. If you give them back what they're always dishing out, they'll start tagging you a misandrist and all negative labels there is.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2023
Already he looks like a groundnut seller... ( REAL TALK )... grin grin grin
MrCork:

^^^^^^SIDE EFFFFECT OF REJECTION...
.go n sell groundnut jorrrr!!!(no oofencse) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by MrCork: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Already he looks like a groundnut seller... ( REAL TALK )... grin grin grin

No he dont loooklike groundnut seller..from his haircut..he loook like roadside carpenter!!(no oofencse) grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Jeon(f): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
MrCork:

^^^^^^SIDE EFFFFECT OF REJECTION... .go n sell groundnut jorrrr!!!(no oofencse) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you impressed me daddy ☺ .

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Laro kutu ojo aje? grin

Isoro eleyin pomo leyin o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by MrCork: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jeon:

you impressed me daddy ☺ .

Brother your jokes are out of date..
.too dry.trollung me is a waste of time sir.try another joke grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Magnoliaa(f): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Persephone1:
Laro kutu ojo aje? grin

Isoro eleyin pomo leyin o shocked

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

🤣🤣🤣
Likeeeeeeee... Him problem don reproduce grin grin grin grin grin

Why am I being mentioned self?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Jeon(f): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
MrCork:

Brother your jokes are out of date.. .too dry.trollung me is a waste of time sir.try another joke grin
You still impressed me.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Magnoliaa(f): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Persephone1:

- Divide and conquer.

- A performance test for the boys just so he could get into the league of trolls.

And he supposedly has a loving gf and mum and whatnot. So what is your business with bitter women?

'Becoming liabilities on the forum' indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by TheFinesseKid: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Persephone1:

tell your sis to come and pack my shit. It's close to the brim now. Is she getting tired already? 😂
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by TheFinesseKid: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

- Divide and conquer.

- A performance test for the boys just so he could get into the league of trolls.

And he supposedly has a loving gf and mum and whatnot. So what is your business with bitter women?

'Becoming liabilities on the forum' indeed.
madam don't tell me you're done dropping them WC's? grin I've got a whole pile of shit waiting patiently for you to do justice to em.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by TheFinesseKid: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Una Nairaland guys sef Una go dey open thread for insignificant reasons. Why yall get irked by what these females say sef I would never understand. Girls wey Una go see, spit on their fugly existence. Take sweetbuns for example. Yuck. embarassed grin God forgive me. 😂😂
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Jeon(f): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
I know someone will be familiar with his personal monikers.

GirlOnFleek

Hacks4dummies
=
Hacks4dummies:
can I .. send a pm

Tenrack

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by SweetBuns(f): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:
I can see they are already teaching you work, and you've seen that the fastest way to gaining relevance on here is to tag some specific monikers in hope that they come and interact with you and make you feel giddy.

Do you feel emasculated by your woman? Because I fail to understand the reason why random faceless women are bothering a man, so much so that you're creating a thread at 8:27 in the morning?

You don't have a job?

How do you look the way you look like, and want to speak to me? Is it colos?

You're also following over 30+ women, including ME, but you're here capping shxt about us being a menace?
He has been trying to make me engage him for more than a week now.
It's the same situation with the no-lifer that quoted me up there
The more you ignore them, the more brazen they become
It's tiring

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by TheFinesseKid: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jeon:
I know someone will be familiar with his personal monikers.

GirlOnFleek

Hacks4dummies
=

Tenrack
who are those ones? 😂🤣
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by SweetBuns(f): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Persephone1:

Just ignore them
They'll eventually run out of gas and look for other targets

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by TheFinesseKid: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
SweetBuns:

The more you ignore them, the more brazen that become
It's tiring
but you wey be embodiment of ugliness nai dey call person ugly?

Carry nose Like truck.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Magnoliaa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
SweetBuns:
The more you ignore them, the more brazen that become
It's tiring

They are pests through and through.

I mean, doesn't common sense dictate that you shun and go out of the way of someone you dislike?

They can give you 20 mentions in a week, respond to one and they'll start crying.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Jeon(f): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
who are those ones? 😂🤣
Guess you are familiar with this email?

justingeagles@gmail.com

Stay low and coordinate if you don't want too much tea.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Magnoliaa(f): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
SweetBuns:
Just ignore them
They'll eventually run out of gas and look for other targets

You'll be shocked.

Whether you reply or not, they just derive pleasure in being irritants.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by TheFinesseKid: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jeon:

Guess you are familiar with this email?

justingeagles@gmail.com

Stay low and coordinate if you don't want too much tea.

coordinate as you'll come get me? Is that a threat? 🤣I don't have any squabble with you. Rest.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by TheFinesseKid: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You'll be shocked.

Whether you reply or not, they just derive pleasure in being irritants.
🤣 dafuq
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by Jeon(f): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Let me expose you since you don't want to listen.

TheFinesseKid:
coordinate as you'll come get me? Is that a threat? 🤣I don't have any squabble with you. Rest.

Those are alternative monikers.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by TheFinesseKid: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jeon:

Let me expose you since you don't want to listen.

Those are alternative monikers.
ROTFL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wtf. Is that all??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys-young Girls, Older Girls / Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. / On Heat Or Starved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.