Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara (46660 Views)

Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church / Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Shalommy(f): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
End of year sacrifice. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Mhizzard(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
teepain:

Sorry, do you mean to say that every time a girl follows a man into the room it must result in sex? A girl can follow you to a room and when you make a pass at her and she says know you must respect her wishes. It is thinking like yours that has landed many Nigerians in jail abroad.
did i said just any room??no.he took her to hotel in which they lodged themselves into a room.what is the meeting between dog and a cat??now a days if a guy asked a girl to come to his house to the of getting into his room,the girl would have the knowledge what is going to happen between them.
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Mosba: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
19 year old yahoo and rapist. double wahala
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mhizzard:
The guy didn't raped the girl,because she followed him into the hotel without forcing her into the room.perhaps the girl was a virgin that had not experience to much sex to which the guy had with her
You have a point there.
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Mhizzard(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Why can't they finish the investigation before calling it rape? Did he confess she told him to stop ni? Our journalists...almost convicted Naira Marley for a crime not committed

abi nah
Only the decease and God have the knowledge of what lead to her death.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by MadamExcellency: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
sirpharrell:

It is rape because the girl was a minor. Any sex with a minor, whether consensual or not, is considered as rape. In fact, there is nothing like consensual sex with a minor when he/she is obviously below the legal age to give consent. I read this somewhere else but lawyers in the house can correct me if I am wrong or if it does not apply to Nigeria.

In Northern Nigeria, 17 years of age is not a minor. It's only applicable to Southern Nigeria.
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Mhizzard(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Hehehehe...I hope you don't plan to emigrate from this country with this mindset. Even in the middle of knacks, if the girls says stop, that's it. Consent has been rescinded and any further thrust na rap3
i can never have such mindset.that is my deduction on this situation.
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by airsaylongcome: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mhizzard:

i can never have such mindset.that is my deduction on this situation.

Does walking into a room give anyone right to have sex with that person?
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by philo04(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
It happened in my area
It wasn’t only him
They are three in number that took turn on her
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Mhizzard(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
sirpharrell:

It is rape because the girl was a minor. Any sex with a minor, whether consensual or not, is considered as rape. In fact, there is nothing like consensual sex with a minor when he/she is obviously below the legal age to give consent. I read this somewhere else but lawyers in the house can correct me if I am wrong or if it is not applicable to Nigeria.
lol the girl is a minor.is the guy much older than her??
let say the true,if you are saying this in the public you are trying to implicate the guy.because both of them are of tender age,so,no minor in this situation. What is the difference between 17&19
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Crafteck1: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Ritual

Naa..they took drugs

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Mhizzard(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Does walking into a room give anyone right to have sex with that person?
what is the meeting between dog and cat.can you tell me the purpose or subject of a woman following a man into a hotel?? Is it to quote bible together?
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by jclassiq(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mhizzard:
The guy didn't raped the girl,because she followed him into the hotel without forcing her into the room.perhaps the girl was a virgin that had not experience to much sex to which the guy had with her
why didn't they raise an alarm so she can get help?
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by We4all: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
dangotesmummy:
Mothers train your sons especially your teenage sons allowing them to be misbehaving and always covering up for them will bring you disgrace

All this overindulgence in the name of boys will be boys without checking their excesses is what will make you go to police station and be begging to your younger brothers age mate

A lot of women are a complete disgrace to motherhood.they will be allowing their sons to bring a,b,c,d to the house under their nose

The said sons don't have fathers?
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Mhizzard(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
jclassiq:
why didn't they raise an alarm so she can get help?
who?if that was the case.probably,if she voice out.
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by achimendy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brendaniel:
These are also part of the effects of bad governance....

Exactly ......
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by sirpharrell(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mhizzard:
lol the girl is a minor.is the guy much older than her??
let say the true,if you are saying this in the public you are trying to implicate the guy.because both of them are of tender age,so,no minor in this situation. What is the difference between 17&19

The difference between 17 and 19 is that in a jurisdiction where the legal age of consent is 18 years, 17 is a minor while 19 is an adult.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Quebec91(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
Exactly
Mhizzard:
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Chochovini: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
rspy:
Following the footsteps of the pedophilic prophet
. Name...?
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mhizzard:

And that's enough to kill her, abi?

So based on your stroke of genius, they should let him go, abi?
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by hkidola00(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
hmmmm
donproject2:
For being an internet fraudster, that is none of my business. For claiming he raped the girl to death, it is all of my business.

I sympathize with the family of the little girl. But, I won't shy away from saying the truth, the headline claiming she was raped to death is misleading. It is not possible for a girl to be in an hotel with an opposite sex and we raise the issue of rape. It was their mutual agreement to have the sex, things only went bad for them.

While I agree that the boy will have to face the law, he could not be possibly charged for murder but manslaughter, thing could have gone the other way and he didn't kill the girl but she during sex.

My question is, if it was the boy that died, are we going to claim he was raped to death by the girl.

Reason why we should stay away from premarital sex, if we don't look at the from the angle of religion, we should look at it from angle of law. Let's look at these two cases below;

Case 1: Two couples legally married had sex, the wife died during the sex romp. Society will simply report the wife's death as they will report any other normal death. They will say the man's wife has passed away. The man will never be charged for raping or any form of crime.

Case 2: Two lovers, never married having sex, and the lady in this case dies during the sex. Society will come with lots of allegation, from the young man raped the lady to he killed her during sex. One thing that is sure is the guy is going to face the law.

What these means is that Society frowns at having premarital sex but it is nothing contained in the constitution. When the unexpected happens, it is then we will know it is a sin before law to have sex when not married.
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by seborrhic: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

Understand my point, no matter how big a 19year old prick is, it can never cause a 17 year old girl to bleeed to death, toto is very elastic nah...he used something else on the girl with caused the injury
Not necessarily true.
If he used excessive force and the girl started bleeding from cuts in her private part area,he may have panicked out of not knowing what to do and not wanting to call attention of the hotel management,watched as she continued to bleed.
Unfortunately,uncontrolled bleeding is a catastrophic event.If you bleed for 30mins without being attended to,if you are lucky to be alive,you will need urgent medical attention and blood transfusion.
Cutting one's wrist for eg,is still a noted way of committing suicide just because 20-30mins bleed frm the artery in the wrist is fatal.
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
sirpharrell:

The difference between 17 and 19 is that in a jurisdiction where the legal age of consent is 18 years, 17 is a minor while 19 is an adult.

Don't mind him jare!

I wonder what he will say if a 16 year old boy killed his 19 year old sister
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by PHAYOL81: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
I guess a consexual sex gone wrong they meant to say. A 19 YRS old going into an hotel knew what she was going in there to do but it rest on the court to decide though.
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by seborrhic: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
philo04:
It happened in my area
It wasn’t only him
They are three in number that took turn on her
Thank you.
Nigerian journalism is now way too poor because it's now infiltrated by bloggers in name of journalists that don't have the simple training or knowledge to ask the right kind of people the right kinds of questions a journalist should.
They just hear a story and rush to post or publish without finding out from sources in that vicinity the authenticity and facts of the story.
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by baralatie(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
How do you sleep with a woman and she bleed to death.
Definitely he did something
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
The guy don buy problem
Rape
Murder
Yahoo
Re: Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara by airsaylongcome: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mhizzard:

what is the meeting between dog and cat.can you tell me the purpose or subject of a woman following a man into a hotel?? Is it to quote bible together?

So let me get you correct. When a man invites over a woman to his hotel room and she agrees, that automatically means she has given consent for sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals / Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.