Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company (28156 Views)

Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos / Nigerian Startups That Raised Above $100 Million In 2021 / How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Think9ja(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Way to go!

We need more good news like this in Abuja

Abuja has the land, the people but the opportunities are not there

El-rufai for president 2031

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Osoboshi: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Metrofox:

how I go dey teach aboki him own work ? Ode grin
mumu wey no Sabi idioms ,check up ur dictionary boy,u jam aboki for real life na yes sir,yes sir.na online u be big man

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by walex25(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Looking at many people spewing rubbish. If a company is valued at 100 million, does that mean the founder must raise the whole equity?

Out of sheer hatred, some won't even read the entire story before jumping to criticize.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by aestake: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
ada9ja:
Am not surprise....launch more

If you need help with your research methodology and interpretation. Check my siggy
Hahahaha.Na you need help o.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Brendaniel: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
streetshuttle:
Simp.
Nawa for you ooo, which means you didn't even read at all. He only provided $2m and let other investors provide the remaining. Some people brain dey shallow sha.

Did you read the modified content?
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by jrusky(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

You see why most of you will never get out of poverty because of how your regional leaders made you to reason?

A Yoruba being president tell me the value it has added to your life and business?

I wish any south western village can just be as developed like Nnewi or Ihiala in Anambra state.

Bloody block head used by their wicked leaders.

Your cry and sorrow just started. Obi will die, rot, and go to hell as a presidential dreamer, he will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime. Una never sabi anything.

2031 it is Marwa or Ribadu
2038 it is Wike(Rivers) or Imomulen(Edo)

So if you wan die pls die now before it is too late to die.

Anuofia!!! Onye izuzu ndiala.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Ojuntana: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
The security and intelligence agencies should be on red alert as to the possible activation of terror cells in Abuja, Kaduna and the north

They should follow the money back- to-back
We say No to a repeat of UN and Police Hq bombings

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Bubu4Sea: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
ednut1:
2031- ApC presidential candidate vs lp/pdp merger candidate Obi
God forbid this Boko Haram sponsor

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by odinga1of: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
ednut1:
Bros I always respect n look up to your comments on this forum.

But u see El Rufai? Femi Gbaja, Nuhu Ribadu n VP Shettima has already sideline him.

He is out of the race.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Elidrisy20: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
MMM
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by MasterTeeUSA: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
I just love the man...your parents are proud of you Sir. May they continue to rest in peace. He spearheaded shifting power to the North, revealed all incompetent teachers, fought the cabal over Naira Redesign...yes the crimes and killings was an issue...but it was because the Fed didn't follow your position...we know where they are...we should go there and bomb them all...they didn't

nlfpmod:

https://businessday.ng/technology/article/el-rufai-plans-100m-venture-capital-in-private-sector-return/
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Ebubu: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
ednut1:
are you saying Tinubu will win 2nd term against Atiku and Obi coalition?
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by theamazonguru(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
tuoyoojo:

There was a thread that the police wants to investigate sources of wealth.....this is a good place to start

I disagree, let's start with the federal minister of vawulence, Nyesom Wike. I want to check something first.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by firearcher: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
While some see opportunities to bash and criticise, others see opportunities to explore, engage and excel.

I pray this works out and many innovative and promising young people in the country benefits.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by babayinka77(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brendaniel:
This is the person APC supporters were praising as a performer, 100 million dollars is over 100 billion naira, he served 8 years as governor, where did he get all that money from, what were his businesses before he became governor?

Modified

He is not putting the whole 100 million dollars, he is putting in 2million dollars, however 2 million dollars is over 2 billion naira which is not small money either and also how are we not sure he will not use people to front in raising the remaining to divert attention away from himself.....

He's been in government since 1999, Former FCT minister, Former Governor etc He also has his firm working and making money.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by tuoyoojo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
theamazonguru:

I disagree, let's start with the federal minister of vawulence, Nyesom Wike. I want to check something first.
grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by ednut1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Think9ja:

So Obi will not respect zoning in 2031 abi? After Tinubu 8yrs, it is the turn of the north
Did Buhari,GEJ or Atiku respect zoning
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by membranus: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ebubu:

Foregone conclusion.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by ednut1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ebubu:
only Death can stop Tinubu in 2027. He has already caputured all the state machinery. Even captured some people in PDP already
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by freemanq(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
This people have finished our money ooo
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by tishbite42: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
ednut1:
Don't mind the fools
Zoning kill them there
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Yestogood: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
tuoyoojo:
What is the monthly salaries of Governors for him to have this amount of money

There was a thread that the police wants to investigate sources of wealth.....this is a good place to start

Venture capital is required if we will grow out of begging for handouts. For every business idea that births a viable enterprise, countless others will get jobs. He should be applauded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by babamoha(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Politics is more lucrative than money rituals but mind you where did he gets $2m
The so called politicians had ripped us dried.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by uthman2019: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
ada9ja:
Am not surprise....launch more

If you need help with your research methodology and interpretation. Check my siggy

08071797459 let discussed pls
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by MEGAWATCH: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
jrusky:

Your cry and sorrow just started. Obi will die, rot, and go to hell as a presidential dreamer, he will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime. Una never sabi anything.

2031 it is Marwa or Ribadu
2038 it is Wike(Rivers) or Imomulen(Edo)

So if you wan die pls die now before it is too late to die.

Anuofia!!! Onye izuzu ndiala.

Come and come out of poverty let me see you naa!

Come and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you naa!

Olodo in high places.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by PassingShot(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brendaniel:
This is the person APC supporters were praising as a performer, 100 million dollars is over 100 billion naira, he served 8 years as governor, where did he get all that money from, what were his businesses before he became governor?

Modified

He is not putting the whole 100 million dollars, he is putting in 2million dollars, however 2 million dollars is over 2 billion naira which is not small money either and also how are we not sure he will not use people to front in raising the remaining to divert attention away from himself.....
Your prejudiced mindset is your problem. You don't know the man as much as you think.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Brendaniel: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
PassingShot:

Your prejudiced mindset is your problem. You don't know the man as much as you think.

I don't need to know him but I know he is evil....
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by U09ce: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brendaniel:

Modified

Go and do some research on who Elrufai was before he joined the public sector. Man was rich from a young age. I'm not insinuating that he's not got sth from the public till, neither can I confirm it. We work with what is obvious to everyone

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Ogisbaba: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
TWO Million Dollars is not a moin-moin money but people should remember that Mallam el-Rufai was once the DG of BPE , Minister of FCT and GOMINA of Kaduna State !!!!
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Hananfine: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
ProfKKK:
Some of you people on nairaland are so dumb to be honest? Did you read the article? Do you know how venture capital is run? Where did you see in the article that he is the one providing the whole $100million? Didn`t you read where it was stated that he will be raising 98% of the funds from investors who believe in the project but don`t have time to do due diligence on the startups?
You complain about lack of jobs and startup capital for business. An individual is trying to set up a system that will see funds flow into different startups that will in turn create multiple jobs and all you can say is this dim-witted statement you typed below? Wow, what a low-life!!!

Bros don't disturb yourself. Hatred is hurting them here on Nairaland.

If this is to come from PETER OBI, this same people will be singing his praise.

Hatred has filled their heart. There is no way you can help them

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Metrofox(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Osoboshi:
mumu wey no Sabi idioms ,check up ur dictionary boy,u jam aboki for real life na yes sir,yes sir.na online u be big man

Buru uba , una no reach half way..which kind dirty aboki I wan jam dey do yes sir? u think say everybody na almajiri? my friend go find taoshe and tuwo and fuxk off with ur parasite mentality. If not for the bleeped up country wetin u dey contribute to the national purse ? you fit compete globally? Just hold ur politics for dear life as usual use ur almajiri population dey claim vote..
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Think9ja(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
ednut1:

And how did it end for them?
And does your saint Obi want to join the league of dishonorable men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. / How To Produce Body Spray And Perfume / Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.