Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company (28169 Views)

Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos / Nigerian Startups That Raised Above $100 Million In 2021 / How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Metrofox(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Watin consign aboki and tech? U no get sense fool

So he shouldn't help the startups in his state because of Lagos? Clown

grin mumu there's something called comparative advantage. Everybody talking rubbish like this shows the very low level of intelligence you possess. when it comes to agriculture let the north focus on it heavily especially in mechanized agric. Leave tech to the silicon Valley of Nigeria and stop making a fool of yourselves, everybody wants to have 36 useless things spread out in 36 states instead of focusing on your areas of strength. How many people wan do the tech for there ?what is the education rate in the north?
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Hezzyluv: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gandrova:
He has moved on.
He is coming back big time!

As president or an antagonist?
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Metrofox(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gandrova:
How will you understand simple sentence. When your brain is filled with pure water. Modafucker

buru uba nka with your own filled with fura grin
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by ViceGovernor: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Melonsmasher:
$100,000,000 shocked
9 figures in dollars....not bad right.

Imagine how much some other governors would have...... especially the current FCT gov.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by frog12: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
if you wan work with am, go ahead grin grin grin

sweetgala:

The VC ambition is set at 100m, but he is only staking $2M of his own money. They plan to raise the large proportion of the funds from private investors interested in the potential in the African space.

He should be applauded for using his influence to seek private investment for upstarts.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by frog12: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
that's like supporting treasury looting grin

Lanre1st:

I’m admirer of El-Rufai, no politician in Nigeria is clean but if they are all have initiatives of investing it in our economy it will even better grow our GDP, value of currency, employment. Instead of putting it in shock-away and invest in abroad
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Gandrova: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Metrofox:

buru uba nka with your own filled with fura grin
cheesy grin
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Gandrova: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:

As president or an antagonist?
Just be a spectator! Keep calm

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by amnesty7: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kudos!!!
Keep growing while children of hate keep hating in vain.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Livelystone01: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Trimjos:

agbad0 man like u always have nothing sensible to say, so bounce
The problem with most of you is not that you don't know anything but that you refuse to accept the fact that you don't know anything.

Call me names from now till next year, the fact remains that you goofed big time and instead of you to accept, you are still digging yourself down the rabbit hole.
SMH

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Livelystone01: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Trimjos:

agbad0 man like u always have nothing sensible to say, so bounce
The problem with most of you is not that you don't know anything but that you refuse to accept the fact that you don't know anything.

Call me names from now till next year, the fact remains that you goofed big time and instead of you to accept you are still digging yourself down the rabbit hole.
How can you grow when you are not ready to learn?
SMH
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
He is willing to stake $2 million of his money for the offtake of the fund.

where did he get that kind of money?
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Brendaniel: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You will kee yourself .. your brothers doing yahoo dey there na person wey you never see for your life you wan drag, most of you ehn

No, you are wrong...
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Fearyourcreator: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brendaniel:

No, you are wrong...
You dey always right na
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Brendaniel: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You dey always right na

By the grace of God...
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by zumbigbo(m): 1:06am On Dec 05, 2023
DOA
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by TrainPark: 2:20am On Dec 05, 2023
Metrofox:

how I go dey teach aboki him own work ? Ode grin

Very stupid world view by the most foolish deluded tribe of backwards thinking, cannibalistic barbarians.
Does being born an igbo automatically makes you wise or even anything at all?

If it does, then it can only make you a deluded criminally minded drug pusher and cheat!

Aboki ko, ubanka ni

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by adecz: 2:32am On Dec 05, 2023
Kaduna state money💲💲

He met a state debt of N250bn when
he became governor in 2015 but took
the debt profile to N550bn by 2023❗️❗️❗️😐

Nigeria is a joke.
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Metrofox(m): 3:23am On Dec 05, 2023
TrainPark:

Very stupid world view by the most foolish deluded tribe of backwards thinking, cannibalistic barbarians.
Does being born an igbo automatically makes you wise or even anything at all?

If it does, then it can only make you a deluded criminally minded drug pusher and cheat!

Aboki ko, ubanka ni

Basterd uba nka, what makes me igbo..fucking illustrates, everyone who doesn't agree with you is igbo. No wonder you only live in peace with nama,subhuman
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Omobude244: 5:38am On Dec 05, 2023
ednut1:
2031- ApC presidential candidate vs lp/pdp merger candidate Obi
we wont learn in this country

how he got the money is not ur concern just under 6months of leaving govt
nawa o

are u guys really a graduate or u just went to school to waste time

how can any sensible human being be talking of 2031 by now
APC ruled for 8yrs and are heading to another 8yrs with nothing to show for it but here u are already planning to enslave urself again

when i read many of u comments on this platform, i just conclude that Nigeria can never be better again with citizen that have this kind of mentality
u have turned what affects even u to chelsea for man united debate
it is no longer about who will fix the country, it is about my tribe and my party.

las las na war or military go reset our brain for this country and we are certainly heading there if things dont change
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Omobude244: 5:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Livelystone01:

Call me names from now till next year, the fact remains that you goofed big time and instead of you to accept you are still digging yourself down the rabbit hole.
How can you grow when you are not ready to learn?
SMH
who will he learn from?
u that cant reason beyond tribe and party affiliation grin
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Omobude244: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2023
adecz:

Kaduna state money💲💲

He met a state debt of N250bn when
he became governor in 2015 but took
the debt profile to N550bn by 2023❗️❗️❗️😐

Nigeria is a joke.
and them say he increased the state IGR oo
APC supporters and foolishness

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Fearyourcreator: 5:47am On Dec 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

By the grace of God...
Yinmu
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by tuoyoojo(m): 6:20am On Dec 05, 2023
Gandrova:
That means you don't know who El- Rufai is.
He made his Billions before even venturing into politics.

Billions you say

Kind Sir, pls educate me

Which business was el rufai doing that gave him billions bf Obj Brought him to lime light

What industries or business did he have prior to that time.

A man is invested 2million dollars, which is over 2 billion naira and no one is asking how he got the money

To put it in perspective

If el rufai decides to spend 100k everyday from that money , it would take him over 57years to exhaust that money. Where did he get that kind of money to last a life time

So once again kind sir, how did he make his billions
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Gandrova: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2023
tuoyoojo:

Billions you say

Kind Sir, pls educate me

Which business was el rufai doing that gave him billions bf Obj Brought him to lime light

What industries or business did he have prior to that time.

A man is invested 2million dollars, which is over 2 billion naira and no one is asking how he got the money

To put it in perspective

If el rufai decides to spend 100k everyday from that money , it would take him over 57years to exhaust that money. Where did he get that kind of money to last a life time

So once again kind sir, how did he make his billions
Pls kindly get his book written by him: Accidental public servant
He has an Architectural firm that was into designing of estates, before venturing in politics.
Kindly buy the book or download it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by adecz: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Omobude244:

and them say he increased the state IGR oo
APC supporters and foolishness

He did increase the IGR, did some
good projects, but doubled the state's
indebtedness by borrowing from everywhere.

It's part of these proceeds he stole and
now using to advance his personal and
selfish agenda.

A serial backstabber by nature ❗️❗️❗️
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by TrainPark: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Metrofox:

Basterd uba nka, what makes me igbo..fucking illustrates, everyone who doesn't agree with you is igbo. No wonder you only live in peace with nama,subhuman

There is no agreement or lack of it here ... only a worthless deluded Igbo man thinks that just by being born, he is smarter than everyone else.... How is Aboki less smart than igbo when Ibgos are perpetrating the worst foolishness and superiority complex than even the most illiterate, immoral creatures? Who on earth believe that cheating is smartness and money is god? An animal is better than anyone who believes getting money by all means necessary without recourse to any moral bearing. bastard Igbo, chest beating illiterate

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by TrainPark: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2023
Gandrova:
Pls kindly get his book written by him: Accidental public servant
He has an Architectural firm that was into designing of estates, before venturing in politics.
Kindly buy the book or download it.

Don't mind him ... El Rufai was a millionaire in the 80s.

I am not saying he did not steal ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by ednut1(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2023
Omobude244:

we wont learn in this country

how he got the money is not ur concern just under 6months of leaving govt
nawa o

are u guys really a graduate or u just went to school to waste time

how can any sensible human being be talking of 2031 by now
APC ruled for 8yrs and are heading to another 8yrs with nothing to show for it but here u are already planning to enslave urself again

when i read many of u comments on this platform, i just conclude that Nigeria can never be better again with citizen that have this kind of mentality
u have turned what affects even u to chelsea for man united debate
it is no longer about who will fix the country, it is about my tribe and my party.

las las na war or military go reset our brain for this country and we are certainly heading there if things dont change
so na for nairaland we go fix the country I only gave a prediction. Why are you so pained If Nigerians want to fix the country they know what to do. Afterall no one is certain those men will even be alive then
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Metrofox(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
TrainPark:

There is no agreement or lack of it here ... only a worthless deluded Igbo man thinks that just by being born, he is smarter than everyone else.... How is Aboki less smart than igbo when Ibgos are perpetrating the worst foolishness and superiority complex than even the most illiterate, immoral creatures? Who on earth believe that cheating is smartness and money is god? An animal is better than anyone who believes getting money by all means necessary without recourse to any moral bearing. bastard Igbo, chest beating illiterate

you just confirmed your lack of an education because only an aboki would think that everyone who is not a fellow aboki is an igbo person, you have to explain how I am an igbo man. you support people who herd roam around with cattle, maiming and killing other people on their land because you think you are superior to others just by existing, you kill pregnant women and cut open their stomachs on their ancestral lands for no reason and you have the guts to call other people illiterate and immoral. The audacity! is clear who the animals are here, a bunch of retarded incels that f%%ck their cattle in the bushes and think an animal is more valuable than a human being. Jokers
Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by TrainPark: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
Metrofox:

you just confirmed your lack of an education because only an aboki would think that everyone who is not a fellow aboki is an igbo person, you have to explain how I am an igbo man. you support people who herd roam around with cattle, maiming and killing other people on their land because you think you are superior to others just by existing, you kill pregnant women and cut open their stomachs on their ancestral lands for no reason and you have the guts to call other people illiterate and immoral. The audacity! is clear who the animals are here, a bunch of retarded incels that f%%ck their cattle in the bushes and think an animal is more valuable than a human being. Jokers
worthless Igbo denier ... it is not hard to know an Igbo person and you tick all the boxes ... olodo

werey wan disguise... mtcheew

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company by Metrofox(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
TrainPark:
worthless Igbo denier ... it is not hard to know an Igbo person and you tick all the boxes ... olodo

werey wan disguise... mtcheew

bloody illiterate fool , run back to your Arab slave masters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. / How To Produce Body Spray And Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.