Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Apple Issues Iphone Security Warning! Update Your Iphone To Ios 17.1.2 Now! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Issues Iphone Security Warning! Update Your Iphone To Ios 17.1.2 Now! (156 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Issues Iphone Security Warning! Update Your Iphone To Ios 17.1.2 Now! by Smartdepotng: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNyn-LNCyEU

iPhone users! gather here. There are current security flaws on you iPhone that needs to be fixed
by updating you phone to iOS 17.1.2

Apple has released iOS 17.1.2, along with a warning to update now. That’s because iOS 17.1.2 fixes two iPhone security flaws—both of which are already being used in real-life attacks.

Apple doesn’t give much detail about what’s fixed in iOS 17.1.2, to give iPhone users as much time as possible to update before more attackers can get hold of the details. Both issues fixed in iOS 17.1.2 affect WebKit, the engine that underpins the iPhone maker’s Safari browser.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Rolls Out Update With New Features December 8 2023 / Please Advise Me On Best Camera Phone For content Creation. / Meet The Powerful Itel P55+ - The Smartphone Redefining Fast Charging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.