Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today (54810 Views)

HERBS That Are More Affordable& Effective Than Augmentin..cure That Stds Once / Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days / Use Libracin Natural Medicine Today And Be Free Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by dikings(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Blazebond:
Ain't you people tired of this stupidity,can't you go and buy other products that perform the same functions like augmentin,must you people clown yourself everyday all in the name of badmouthing the country and this administration,if you are so pained why don't you get an ECOWAS passport and relocate to any other ECOWAS African state for a while.

YOUR MUMU NO TOO MUCH? 😄
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by smokey12345: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
NA LIE
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Mom007(f): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Streetdoctor:

U guys like saying what u don't know. Infact Agbadorians are d most useless and dangerous sets of human beings in d history of humanity. What do u know about drugs, una tink say drug na that una useless agbo ur women dey hawk around
Who let the drunks out?
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by D4gmail1: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

To think you have 31 likes for an ignorant statement says alot about the average Nairalander. First things first Augmentin isn't the drug of choice for most common sexually transmitted diseases. Cephalosporins like Ceftriaxone, Macrolides like Azithromycin and a Tetracycline like Doxy are often prescribed for common STDS. That said how you narrowed and concluded that a broad spectrum antibiotic was actually bought for an STD ONLY, beats my imagination

I am not as ignorant as you who is blind to the first part of the statement which says "Live healthy" education does not equate wisdom.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by DKM123: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
Na to just dey read comments dey laugh like Banshee nowadays! cheesy cheesy
Nigerians una deserve am! Wella! Phoolish people! undecided
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Streetdoctor: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mom007:

Who let the drunks out?
Do u know d process involved in production of drugs
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Jesubaby: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
It can't be. I'm sure it's a mistake. It should be 5,700
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Jesubaby: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Augmetin has never been cheaper than 6,000 Naira. Its not a mistake.
I disagree with you. I bought it 4,500 on April 2022
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by blowjohn(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
sheu01:

Thank u but some people just believe whatever they see on nairaland. Have u go to pharmacy in your area and they tell u it's 57K but in Drugzone it's 13k and health healthplus pharmacy it's 20k but check your area and verify first. Some pharmacy are meant 4 rich people and they can decide to sell for 100k

Bros go and buy first.

Did u go to buy?

As I type this, nowhere in Abuja can u find augmentin for less than 30k.

I have compared prices from about 12 pharmacy shops.

Some don't even have sef.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by o123456789(m): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
victorclean:

It's not exactly the same. Augmentin efficacy is more than amoxicillin. It also have clavulanic acid.
Clavulanic acid is not the main active ingredient in Augmentin it just an excipient, meaning it cannot work on its own if used, Amoxicillin is still the major active ingredient of Augmentin. Clavulanic acid was added to Augmentin to reduce anaphylaxis on individuals who cannot tolerate Amoxicillin as a stand alone drug. Also Clavulanic acid when mixed with Amoxicillin serves as an inhibitor of some strains of bacteria. When choosing Augmentin one must consider the following 1. Do I have allergy (Anaphylaxis) when I take Amoxicillin as a stand alone drug? 2. Is my bacteria infection resistant against Amoxicillin? 3. Is there no alternative to Augmentin? if your answers to the above questions are no then no need for you to buy Augmentin, it just a waste of money!!!
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Excelll: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Uyi168:
... shocked
on a lighter note, this will curb antibiotics mis-use. U can doll out 57k for a pack of Augmentin and still be expecting the pharmacist to beg u to finish your meds.. cheesy
What kind of talk is that? We're talking economy here and how bad the value of the Naira has become, a fall in the wellbeing of Nigerians, etc, and you're talking about abusing antibiotics? Should that be our general problems?
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:42am On Jan 19
Gsk left Nigeria

So what ?

18k ... delivery Nationwide

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Harus(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14
I bought it at the rate of ₦12,500 today in Niger State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) / What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) / Charlotte Abena Woodey Dies Mysteriously (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.