Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

This Life, Just Give Your Life To God And Be Peaceful. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Life, Just Give Your Life To God And Be Peaceful. (192 Views)

N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" / Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! / Who Did I Offend In This Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life, Just Give Your Life To God And Be Peaceful. by YourBestWriter: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
So, I went on social media to connect with my former classmates after many years since uni days. Guys, I met a shocker when i discovered that my closest friend back then has died since four years ago without me knowing.

Even now, his memory flush into my mind, and it makes me afraid.

It is a scary world. I don't know who you are or what you are going through, but please please please, hold tight to your God, work harder everyday, and live a peaceful life. This world only deserve your effort and nothing more. Don't get jealous or envy the rich, don't ever mock or disregard the poor, be at peace with everyone. This job searching, if it has not gone well, keep on fighting. Never ever give up the effort because that is all we have to offer until our time of exit.

God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: This Life, Just Give Your Life To God And Be Peaceful. by LordIsaac(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
This is the conclusion of the whole matter! Whether we like it or not.
Re: This Life, Just Give Your Life To God And Be Peaceful. by adeoyekay(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2023
YourBestWriter:
So, I went on social media to connect with my former classmates after many years since uni days. Guys, I met a shocker when i discovered that my closest friend back then has died since four years ago without me knowing.

Even now, his memory flush into my mind, and it makes me afraid.

It is a scary world. I don't know who you are or what you are going through, but please please please, hold tight to your God, work harder everyday, and live a peaceful life. This world only deserve your effort and nothing more. Don't get jealous or envy the rich, don't ever mock or disregard the poor, be at peace with everyone. This job searching, if it has not gone well, keep on fighting. Never ever give up the effort because that is all we have to offer until our time of exit.

God bless you all
Thank you very much sir, God bless you.
Re: This Life, Just Give Your Life To God And Be Peaceful. by Joseph099(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
I also want to start a business I've had in mind for a long time ,but I don't have adequate funds. Anyone that can link me up with a loan / loan firm of 3m upward. I've got collaterals to give in . Location- Lagos. My What's app is 07042594214

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Job And Internship Opportunity / Sales Promoters Urgently Needed / Vacancy For Experience Tailor In Ipaja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.