Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ (18120 Views)

‘unexpected Of You’ – Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Aisha Yesufu Over Campaign Fund / Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet / Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Macphenson: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2023
oko
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by MrALIVE: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2023
The kind of news you hear in a Godforsaken country.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Kay25(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2023
E choke am no be so buhari too dey do...ennn na God make am happen dem too make southern kaduna people suffer God bless bat

1 Like

Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by vivalavida(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2023
I won't blame defence headquarters. When northerners gather, from the sky they all look like terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Goodoldays(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2023
What’s Mohbad’s life worth than that of these 126 innocent people that were bombed that nobody is talking a fuss about?
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by M0M0SHIKI: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2023
I want to be Governor of my state so i can turn it into an Oasis, avoiding all the Nigerian drama a Dubai in Nigeria
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by israelmao(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Miserable bunch of idiots they say the truth only when power is out of their hands.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Beuberry(f): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2023
DSS should carry him.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by MrUchenna1(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2023
“The happiness of one's own heart alone cannot satisfy the soul; one must try to include, as necessary to one's own happiness, the happiness of others.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by TruthsFM: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2023
Mumu and clueless propagandist, he’s now clueless wailer now. Buhari government did more than that and this clueless liar say nothing . No one take them serious oooo.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by joseph1832(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
SINCE BASHIR AHMAD CAN SAY THE TRUTH TO THE GOVERNMENT WITH SUCH A STRONG CRITICIZING TONE,, CAN WE NOW SAY THAT HE HAD OFFICIALLY JOINED THE OPPOSITION.??

E go circulate.
E go reach everybody..

Some Earlier Tweets by Bashir Ahmed before he tweeted the Criticism......

Source:
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1731654943109472687

Source:
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1731674385331724470
which opposition?

I wonder why many of you can't seem to get your head outta your ass. Speaking the truth now translate to Bashir Ahmad joining the opposition?

What the military did was appalling, the fact they didn't make any attempt to reach out to the community and make amends is even more appalling and distasteful.

Bashir Ahmad calling out the military is the right thing to do, it doesn't necessarily mean he has joined the opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by olisaEze(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2023
joseph1832:
which opposition?

I wonder why many of you can't seem to get your head outta your ass. Speaking the truth now translate to Bashir Ahmad joining the opposition?

What the military did was appalling, the fact they didn't make any attempt to reach out to the community and make amends is even more appalling and distasteful.

Bashir Ahmad calling out the military is the right thing to do, it doesn't necessarily mean he has joined the opposition.

Where was this his sense of right/wrong when it happened under the previous administration he served in??
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Moneyyman: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2023
He is a hypocrite. This was his release when Buhari was in power..

We know their game.

They won't condemn something unless it has political or ethno-religious points for them.

Did they speak out when NAF bombed a different part of Kaduna by mistake?

2 Likes

Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Mcred: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2023
This guy cares only about his religious fellow
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by joseph1832(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2023
olisaEze:

Where was this his sense of right/wrong when it happened under the previous administration he served in??
You should direct your question at him.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by BluntCrazeMan: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2023
joseph1832:
which opposition?

When Peter-Obi speaks the truth,, you guys call him WAILING.
Others call him Lamba..

Now, Bashir speaks the truth..
And you're now talking in hypocrisy..!!

Tell BAYO ONANUGA to come and speak the same truth naa..
Let thunder faaya him and his papaa and pikins them join.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Everfrank(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Let the government pay for the lost souls.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by ShinjaWWest: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists..
He is not happy because the victims are Muslims..

Useless people

1 Like

Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by joseph1832(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

When Peter-Obi speaks the truth,, you guys call him WAILING.
Others call him Lamba..

Now, Bashir speaks the truth..
And you're now talking in hypocrisy..!!

Tell BAYO ONANUGA to come and speak the same truth naa..
Let thunder faaya him and his papaa and pikins them join.
pardon me, if you have problem comprehending simple English, please I urge you to go back to school.

Which truth have Peter Obi been speaking? Bashir Ahmad spoke out about what is very glaring, and not telling anybody to go and verify, now how is that talking in hypocrisy?

The problem is, many of you can never seem to reason without attaching emotions...
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Ekpeitut:
Pray Nigeria doesn't happen to you.

Imagine struggling to survive against all the man made odds that a directionless, selfish and corrupt few in government have imposed on millions of Nigerians then you are bombed to smithereens.

It's even worse because nobody will be held accountable, no compensation to the families of those affected, absolutely nothing will happen.

If you are proud of this government and keep defending rubbish, pray Nigeria doesn't happen to you.

You can feel Bashir Ahmad's pain but when his principal was in power he kept defending rubbish.

A lot of bad scenarios like this happened under buhari government where military airstrikes bombed innocent civilians claiming to be terrorists. I never saw this hypocrite come out to criticise the military then. Mtcheew.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by olisaEze(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2023
joseph1832:
You should direct your question at him.

And here you were already abusing others to defend his motives like you actually had an idea! Nigerians were murdered like chickens under the govt he served while he chopped his turn. From Pa Fasoranti's daughter to Deborah Samuels to the Middle-Belt pogroms. I bet if you check the collateral damage under his principal's COAS, Buratai, the figure will definitely triple the number of terrorists he killed! If he had been given an appointment by this administration, do you think he would be speaking this 'truth' now? I don't know why Nigerians let themselves be moved by cheap words when the actions of the speaker tell a different story! undecided
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by joseph1832(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2023
olisaEze:

And here you were already abusing others to defend his motives like you actually had an idea! Nigerians were murdered like chickens under the govt he served while he chopped his turn. From Pa Fasoranti's daughter to Deborah Samuels to the Middle-Belt pogroms. I bet if you check the collateral damage under his principal's COAS, Buratai, the figure will definitely triple the number of terrorists he killed! If he had been given an appointment by this administration, do you think he would be speaking this 'truth' now? I don't know why Nigerians let themselves be moved by cheap words when the actions of the speaker tell a different story! undecided
Trust me, if I abuse you, you will know I'm abusing you.

Now the issue of Deborah Samuel is dicey because it involves religion.

PA Fasoranti's daughter is best left for the Police to handle.

I'm sure with the murder cases you mentioned, you will also like Bashir Ahmad to speak out against the murder of that Power TV boss Ataga, and also speak out when a man dies ontop a woman in a hotel room, after taking drugs. Tssk.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by BenuePolitician(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2023
When Fulani terrorists were slaughtering innocent Benue farmers and dancing on the Blood where was Bashir Ahmed ?? Why didn't he come out to condemn the cowardly atrocities of those Fulani terrorists
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by powerhouse3(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2023
Bashir criticize the military because it's involved Muslim community,..

And he found his voice,but I will ask him ,if this is the first time the military claim to mistakenly strike an innocent civilian?,..it happens during lifeless regime

1 Like

Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by BluntCrazeMan: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2023
joseph1832:

....Which truth have Peter Obi been speaking? .....
.....and not telling anybody to go and verify.....

I don't think you need anymore responses from me..

You have answered yourself.

But guess what??
You are going to be fighting a lot people like me who will continue to tell you lots of truths you don't like to hear.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Wallade(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
SINCE BASHIR AHMAD CAN SAY THE TRUTH TO THE GOVERNMENT WITH SUCH A STRONG CRITICIZING TONE,, CAN WE NOW SAY THAT HE HAD OFFICIALLY JOINED THE OPPOSITION.??

E go circulate.
E go reach everybody..

Some Earlier Tweets by Bashir Ahmed before he tweeted the Criticism......

Source:
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1731654943109472687

Source:
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1731674385331724470

You seem to be mad. You should check into the hospital for an evaluation session with a psychiatrist.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Wallade(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2023
U09ce:
He is on track. Since he's no more encumbered by a public appointment, he is free to criticise. Does it make sense for the handle to post a news celebrating an athlete at this point in time when more than a hundred were bombed?

It is so amazing to see people change opinion when the situation is flipped on them. When Bashir was in office with his principal, everything Buhari did was good, right and excusable but now that he a nobody, he sees and speaks out about the ills and failure of the government.

I am not excusing when the military did to that community and the hundreds of lives that they wasted but then, how ridiculous of Bashir to point that out to us all and the military. Similar events happened while Buhari was in office and it was hush-hush.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by BluntCrazeMan: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2023
Wallade:

You seem to be mad. You should check into the hospital for an evaluation session with a psychiatrist.
Check my name Oga..
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by joseph1832(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I don't think you need anymore responses from me..

You have answered yourself.
But guess what??
You are going to be fighting a lot people like me who will continue to tell you lots of truths you don't like to hear.
fighting who exactly? Are you really this deluded or jobless to think I have time to start engaging with people like you, who let sentiment and ethic jingoism to cloud their sense of reason.

Just see you. Chai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook / PDP Corners Nearly 4,000 Of The 5,000 Invitation Cards To Inauguration Ceremony / Bandits Kidnap Many Traders On Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.