Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ (18121 Views)

‘unexpected Of You’ – Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Aisha Yesufu Over Campaign Fund / Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet / Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by seunayantokun(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Is this their first bombing mistake?
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by BluntCrazeMan: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2023
joseph1832:
fighting who exactly? Are you really this deluded or jobless to think I have time to start engaging with people like you, who let sentiment and ethic jingoism to cloud their sense of reason.

Just see you. Chai.
He responded??

A fool.
Just as expected.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Wallade(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Check my name Oga..

Now I understand.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by BluntCrazeMan: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
Wallade:

Now I understand.
Cool..

So, you just hailed my name.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by DOM7: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Useless sense! How many were murder in Benue, Niger, plateau and nasarawa apart from the ones in north east and you are busy partying and insulting people in Abuja? So you know the truth? The evil you supposed to deal with it and you refuse will grow and come and hunt you one day.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by 894oladotun: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Didnt you people know when were rigging election for him.Didnt you people know when were rigging election for him....
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Lawalemi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
Idiat! Him lamentations start so early.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by BluntCrazeMan: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
joseph1832:
fighting who exactly? Are you really this deluded or jobless to think I have time to start engaging with people like you, who let sentiment and ethic jingoism to cloud their sense of reason.

Just see you. Chai.

Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Lilfire(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
I no dey support bad thing when they were in power not once not twice such a thing happen this mugulu didn't say anything, lastly this same villages harbor bandits and kidnappers, give them cover when the military wants to attack them, they act as spy's for the bandit, share proceeds with them feed them give them wife's, are they also not guilty of the said crime, the soldiers that have been killed by bandit through the information from the villagers are they not peoplez children husbands and father's too, if not for this villagers those who knows no that the bandit stories would have been a thing of the past already, I condol the innocent families who have lost life's but those who are making things difficult for the military through collaboration with bandits to kill soldiers kidnapped victims and rub innocent citizens may they burn in hell
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by duro4chang(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Didnt you people know when were rigging election for him.
What is when were rigging election?
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by Ubanz: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hahahahahaha. This one na the beginning.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by DoxxAnon: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
Don’t fall for the antics of this fool!

He only makes noise once it affects his region or religion! Everything else is okay

This is not the first “accidental” bombing by the Nigerian Army but because there are rumors that the GOC is an Igbo man… then Bashir Ahmad finds his voice

1 Like

Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by mamaafrik(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
CrossRhodes:

Because it's Muslim community.

Has he ever criticize Fulani attacks on christian community in Kaduna?

I sensed that too.
Re: Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ by sonofElElyon: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2023
sonofElElyon:
Already!!

Early Christmas gift! Download for FREE in Amazon Kindle store for short period. The most controversial person to have ever lived, Jesus remains an Enigma. This book examines all evidence in order to answer that crucial question: Who really is Jesus?
Click on the link below 👇🏽
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDMCFKZB

Ending soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Corners Nearly 4,000 Of The 5,000 Invitation Cards To Inauguration Ceremony / Bandits Kidnap Many Traders On Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Highway / Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.