Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times (31638 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 6:03am On Dec 08, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Paul fashioned that Bullcarp for Retardinhos.

Gravity ko, Isaac Newton ni
Neither you nor your prophet has a clue of the severity of the gravity of the violation of God's sovereignty!

To this, I rest my case!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2023
TenQ:

Neither you nor your prophet has a clue of the severity of the gravity of the violation of God's sovereignty!

To this, I rest my case!

Olodo, violation of God Sovereignty ko, incapable ni.

If you like rest, if you like continue with your perpetual roaming. Ko kan aye
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Olodo, violation of God Sovereignty ko, incapable ni.

If you like rest, if you like continue with your perpetual roaming. Ko kan aye
Too bad..!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2023
TenQ:

Too bad..!

I gat no sugar coating words for man Made imbecilic Doctrines and any moronic drivel to explain them.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by EmekaBlue(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2023
chijokz:

Shiloh is all about cashing out big and that's why they came up with "Shiloh Sacrifice" where the attendees give out their salaries, cars, houses, plot of land, etc in addition to paying their tithe and offerings.
Then after Shiloh and other crusades, the attendees return to their daily vice of cursing, stealing, cutting corners, lying, hatred, etc
Exactly! U got it all right! That's how they started initially but master minded it to Shiloh/ crossover end of year things

This life remains a mystery

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I gat no sugar coating words for man Made imbecilic Doctrines and any moronic drivel to explain them.
LOL!
.... wait for it!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
TenQ:

LOL!
.... wait for it!

Will knock them back as usual.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by OfficialP: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
What an awesome time in Gods presence.

Tonight is celebration night. Come expectant
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Moneyyyy09: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Omoh who also watched the magnificent tower this church is constructing
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by sheikh007(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2023
chijokz:

Shiloh is all about cashing out big and that's why they came up with "Shiloh Sacrifice" where the attendees give out their salaries, cars, houses, plot of land, etc in addition to paying their tithe and offerings.
Then after Shiloh and other crusades, the attendees return to their daily vice of cursing, stealing, cutting corners, lying, hatred, etc

Bro.. no one is compelling anyone to give or sacrifice anything.. some even give grudgingly and loose out.. giving isn’t forced or compulsory..
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by chijokz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
sheikh007:

Bro.. no one is compelling anyone to give or sacrifice anything.. some even give grudgingly and loose out.. giving isn’t forced or compulsory..
I agree. But it seems some go to Shiloh and these crusades and end up giving more than they should.
I've a friend who attended Shiloh last year and he gave a "Sacrifice" and he ended up seeking for financial assistance from me and others who don't pay tithe, offerings, sow seed, etc.
I was shocked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Do Not Believe in God / Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.