Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times (31642 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Nah

He went to Jehovah's Hell.

Ask Jehovah for the Receipt!

Entreat the holy spook to help you ask.
So, it was an empty claim from you!
He was a tenant you claimed: show the reciept as you or your prophet is the caretaker of hell
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
TenQ:

So, it was an empty claim from you!
He was a tenant you claimed: show the reciept as you or your prophet is the caretaker of hell

The Bible is my Receipt.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
TenQ:

Are you saying that Jesus made no Miracles according to Islam and Mohammed?
Why is it difficult to respond :
1. Is it UNTRUE that Jesus in your Quran claimed he created LIFE exactly like Allah claimed he created Adam?
2. Why did Allah make the Messiah such?

We know that your prophet received no validation as a prophet : did he?

Dunce, always jumping like a Bonobo Monkey. Show me where I said Jesus did not perform Miracles.

He did. But only at God's help and permission.

Only a Pervert and adulterous (Idol worshipper) ask for Miracles before they believe.

The same way you have been seeking Jews Validation for your Jesus. 2,000+ years and still counting....

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Chidolalar: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
No one! Please don't tell me God created human, there are no proofs God created humans or anything else. We are just going by the stories we were told, no one witnessed God create anything or human. Did you witness the creation of human by God?
U don't need to witness it before u can believe. Same way u don't need to witness how your grandparents birthed your parents before u can believe your parents birthed you.
Additionally, same way u can't see air but u believe it exist bcuz u can feel it.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

U don't need to witness it before u can believe. Same way u don't need to witness how your grandparents birthed your parents before u can believe your parents birthed you.
Additionally, same way u can't see air but u believe it exist bcuz u can feel it.
I need to witness it, so as to have proofs that God created human otherwise it is just lies. Please don't tell me that i don't need to witness it, because i need to witness it before i can believe it.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Dunce, always jumping like a Bonobo Monkey. Show me where I said Jesus did not perform Miracles.

He did. But only at God's help and permission.

Only a Pervert and adulterous (Idol worshipper) ask for Miracles before they believe.

The same way you have been seeking Jews Validation for your Jesus. 2,000+ years and still counting....
Read this again and check your response

1. Is it UNTRUE that Jesus in your Quran claimed he created LIFE exactly like Allah claimed he created Adam?

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
TenQ:

Read this again and check your response

?

Same old tripe.

If Jesus of the Quran created Life, it happened only some 2,000+23 or so years ago. Who then creates the ones hundreds of thousands years before?

Allah create what He Wills.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is acclaimed a Prophet by over 2billion souls today.

Do you Dotards even agree on what your Jesus is?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 4:42am On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

?

Same old tripe.

If Jesus of the Quran created Life, it happened only some 2,000+23 or so years ago. Who then creates the ones hundreds of thousands years before?

Allah create what He Wills.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is acclaimed a Prophet by over 2billion souls today.

Do you Dotards even agree on what your Jesus is?
But Jesus pre-existed as the Word and Spirit of Allah before 2000 years ago. The fact that He is Creator is sufficient.

Please go rest as the case is already settled
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

But Jesus pre-existed as the Word and Spirit of Allah before 2000 years ago. The fact that He is Creator is sufficient.

Please go rest as the case is already settled

Pre-existed ko, Pre-died ni

A Creator killed by his creations.

Lol

Belief for Retardinhos

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Pre-existed ko, Pre-died ni

A Creator killed by his creations.

Lol

Belief for Retardinhos
According to Allah, was Jesus killed by anyone?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

According to Jehovah, Jesus was killed by who?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

According to Jehovah, Jesus was killed by who?
Are you denying Allah?
You raised the issue not me. Finish it.

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

Are you denying Allah?
You raised the issue not me. Finish it.

Are you arguing with Jehovah?

Annabi Yisa the Messenger of Allah was neither killed or Crucified. Get that into your Olodo head.

But Jesus aka he is also God was killed by his kinsmen. Slapped, naked and strung up

So, know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Are you arguing with Jehovah?

Annabi Yisa the Messenger of Allah was neither killed or Crucified. Get that into your Olodo head.

But Jesus aka he is also God was killed by his kinsmen. Slapped, naked and strung up

So, know the difference.
So, what's your problem if in truth Jesus was neither killed nor crucified?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

So, what's your problem if in truth Jesus was neither killed nor crucified?

Lol

Don't get it twisted, Your Jesus was killed. That's where your Salvation lies.

My own Nabi Yisa was not.

If you can respect that, we don't have to be at each others mention.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Don't get it twisted, Your Jesus was killed. That's where your Salvation lies.

My own Nabi Yisa was not.

If you can't respect that, we don't have to be at each others mention.
Is that the truth according to Allah?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

Is that the truth according to Allah?

You should be asking Jehovah why He had to insist on offering Himself to Himself to forgive His Creature whom He created weak.

Busy your confused olodo head with that. Entreat the Ghosty Spook to help you ask Jehovah.

The Statement of Truth from Allah is clear.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You should be asking Jehovah why He had to insist on offering Himself to Himself to forgive His Creature whom He created weak.

Busy your confused olodo head with that. Entreat the Ghosty Spook to help you ask Jehovah.

Prime TenQ, deflect and turn, a la Leo Messi. grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

The guy can turn and twist for the Solar System.

And na on top lies ni o
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by chijokz(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Cashout time. Shiloh is here again
Shiloh is all about cashing out big and that's why they came up with "Shiloh Sacrifice" where the attendees give out their salaries, cars, houses, plot of land, etc in addition to paying their tithe and offerings.
Then after Shiloh and other crusades, the attendees return to their daily vice of cursing, stealing, cutting corners, lying, hatred, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

The guy can turn and twist for the Solar System.

And na on top lies ni o
Speaking about yourselves!?
LOL!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

You are awake now.
When I make a post you pretend you are on Sabbatical!

LOL!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Of course you do not have a clue to understanding violation of God's sovereignty!

To you, it's too simple!

Shame!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

Of course you do not have a clue to understanding violation of God's sovereignty!

To you, it's too simple!

Shame!

Wetin we talk, wetin hin dey talk?

Ask Jehovah why he had to kill himself to appease himself in order to simply forgive his own creation.

The real shame is on your sorry axx Olodo head hug but you know it not.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

Speaking about yourselves!?
LOL!

Nah.

Just describing PrimeTENQ
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Nah.

Just describing PrimeTENQ
Just don't abscond when I call you. QED!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Wetin we talk, wetin hin dey talk?

Ask Jehovah why he had to kill himself to appease himself in order to simply forgive his own creation.

The real shame is on your sorry axx Olodo head hug but you know it not.

It's simple: showing you why you will remain blind

You do not have a clue to understanding the gravity of the violation of God's sovereignty!

To you, it's too simple!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by finegirl233: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
I'm no bigot. But i believe in Jesus christ as the son of God. That is btw

Why is it that christians are restricted on posting on muslimss thread while this same muslimss are allowed to post whatever they like on christian threads freely?

I opened here to see regular updates from shiloh but its abusive words from our muslim brethen everywhere.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

It's simple: showing you why you will remain blind

You do not have a clue to understanding the gravity of the violation of God's sovereignty!

To you, it's too simple!

Why God have to Sacrifice Himself to appease Himself is for Retuar.ds

Allah is Ar-Gaffur. He Forgives.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

Just don't abscond when I call you. QED!

Lol

I don't abscond unless the Idiocy is becoming unbearable which in many cases is what you present for discussion.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Why God have to Sacrifice Himself to appease Himself is for Retuar.ds

Allah is Ar-Gaffur. He Forgives.
Until you and Allah understand
the gravity of the violation of God's sovereignty!

It would be like casting a pearl unto pigs: a waste!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
TenQ:

Until you and Allah understand
the gravity of the violation of God's sovereignty!

It would be like casting a pearl unto pigs: a waste!

Paul fashioned that Bullcarp for Retardinhos.

Gravity ko, Isaac Newton ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Do Not Believe in God / Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.