Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

School Days Experience You Won't Forget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Days Experience You Won't Forget (1103 Views)

I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House / Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days / Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Days Experience You Won't Forget by Theopneustos: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2023
Good day Nairalanders

School is fun both from primary down to secondary and then the higher institution,and there are a whole lot of experiences we may have gotten in those years but one of these many experiences may have stood out for us.
My own experience was when there was a clash between the SS1 students and the SS3 students. .
Mehn......it was hell
I was in junior class 2,the thing was seen to be a cult clash,and school came to a halt that day...
I ran home early enough, before any further tori.
That's mine,how about yours
Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by Biisola: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2023
I remembered my biology class teacher in ikire those years,man was a sadist.
Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by Shedrack777: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2023
angela! angela forcefully turn my palms to her brassies as saint wey i be.
Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2023
On the day before English waec exams, that day was also my birthday. That night I was sitting at the back of study hall doing nothing, out of the blues this giant bush rat came just a few distance from me. Na so I gently pick one stone 🪨 throw for the head. Naso I call my guys them , that night immediately we run everything bring ingredients, go school farm that night harvest new yams 😎. Pepper soup and yam was a blast.

2 Likes

Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by Jesterinjay: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
.It was during my ss1 days
That fateful afternoon,i think that was the last period before closing time. This teacher walked in,most students didn't notice him,those of us who noticed stood up to greet him. He kept quiet and he had this angry look in his eyes,he left the class. He told a prefect outside to watch us,no one goes in no one goes, unluckily for this friend of mine who came in,i tried to warn him,but he didn't understand,at that moment the teacher walked in. He told to greet him repeatedly (bang the desk,stand up,greet and sit-down)
We were all laughing (myself excluded),we started the punishment with enthusiasm in voice and strength.
Some minutes into the punishment it wasn't looking funny anymore,we started sweating and feeling weak,some classmates who couldn't take it anymore started crying. I was damn weak and sweaty. I thought I might pass out,sounds of good afternoon sir renting the air weakly every passing minute. Till he finally freed us, with my legs trembling I walked home. Omo

4 Likes

Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by Silentgroper(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
I was locked in the toilet and was asked to let them see my penis before they let me out ...

Those girls though.... We had very spoilt, exposed girls in my class then .. those girls were fun ..

I miss sec school
Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by ikeno(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Can't forget the day I was flogged in school which was the first and only time.

I was in ss3 and it was few days to writing our waec exam, we were having mathematics revision by our math teacher that morning and this man knows his onion that we were too engrossed in his teaching that we forgot we have used up part of the biology teacher time.
When we went to the biology lab, the teacher asked us why we were late to his class and for that he's going to teach us a lesson. This man is also our sport teacher with muscles like(the rock) infact, all manner of thick veins was running through his hands.
He called me out and told me to go to the staff office and bring all the cane the junior students were told to bring few days ago.

When I got to the office and saw the mountain of cane, fever run through my body. I came back with 4 cane but baba said I should go and bring many. After bringing the canes I was at his back when he grabbed 3 cane in his big palm and said the first person should come forward, all my classmates were just push each other. Go first na, no push me, abi u wear extra nicker go naa they were saying. Before a girl took the bold step and collected her flogging.

After he has finished flogging all my classmates, he now called me to lie down on the table and he flogged the living daylight out of me because I was the class monitor and I was supposed to know the period for his class.

1 Like

Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by Lifeitself: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
I had a funny painful experience. It was during my JSS1 days and we were working on the school farm that faithful day, as I worked and was tiredly hungry, I decided to pluck pepper to eat in the farm to alleviate my hunger.

Omo, Community hear the matter cause na rush dem rush me reach my papa house as I don almost join my ancestors. The most painful part na that "who send you" question
Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by SweetBuns(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
So many.... Which one do I pick?

Was it the day some of the girls came together to pour dirty water on one stupid group of guys that usually came to our school gate everyday to constitute nuisance...

Or that time when I entered a taxi one
the way to school and one guy who was a passenger stole the phone of the taxi driver?
Unfortunately for me, I was the last person to alight from the vehicle so he noticed before I reached my stop and raised alarm. Them finally carry everybody go police station where I bawled my eyes out and told them I was innocent. See me, see police cell lol

Or was it the day I jumped fence with my gang to buy some stuff (i can't remember what exactly it was), only for us to get caught on the way back by one old vigilante man who sat us down and lectured us on why what we were doing was bad...

1 Like

Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin

The day I had a bet with my guy that I will unzip the skirt of one of our female class mate and nothing will happen. I succeeded in unzipping, but cry

1 Like

Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by Nonexisting1: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
I remember how interested and focused I was, stupidly listening to our history teacher telling many good things about Buhari military government. I upgraded my stupidity by voting Buhari in 2015 solely based on that fake sweet story. Nigerians, please forgive me.

1 Like

Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by talk2hb1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Soldier caught us making noise in class
Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
When I was doing my 11th grade in high school, I used to constantly get teased because I was the only one in class who had never had a boyfriend.. Everyone had boyfriends and girlfriends except for me, I was like an outcast.

As for varsity... Even though I'm the boring type that likes staying indoors... One day our residence floor rep decided that she was going to drag me out of my room on a Saturday night for us to go and party... I'm not gonna lie, that night was one of the best nights I've ever had, it was my first time partying all night.

The second most memorable moment must be when me and a group of friends were invited to come and do an opening performance for a mass choir annual concert... We were only left with about 15 to 10 minutes to perform and I had this strong urge to pee... I don't like using public toilets, unless I'm pressed and I don't have any other choice... Either way, I still asked about any nearby toilets and they gave me directions, the concert was in one of the campus halls... As I was heading towards the toilets, I reconsidered and checked the time, I was like since we're only left with 15 minutes to get on stage, maybe I still had time to run to my room and pee because my room had a personal bathroom that I didn't share with anyone... My residence was kinda far, but I was willing to take the risk.

So I removed my heels and gave them to one of my friends and I ran like Usain Bolt to my room, some people along the way thought maybe I was being chased by someone... I didn't care whether I'd sweat and ruin my makeup, I just wanted to get to my room and pee.

After I was done, I didn't have the time to fix myself, I quickly wiped my feet, put on some flat shoes and ran back to the location of the concert... Upon arriving, everyone was already on stage, but had not started performing yet... I had to sit down for a while to catch my breath and fix myself.. I only joined them when they were about to perform the second song.

And the last most memorable moment was when I was awarded with a public speaking certificate... Since I had a stage fright, I joined a public speaking class to help me conquer the fear I had for speaking in public... It was fun, but at the same time it wasn't easy, I remember when things got tough, I nearly quit... In the end it paid off.

2 Likes

Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by 100smile(m): 2:10am On Dec 06, 2023
Shedrack777:
angela! angela forcefully turn my palms to her brassies as saint wey i be.

Lol. This is funny
Re: School Days Experience You Won't Forget by JONSYN7154: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2023
Anybody that attended ARMY SECONDARY SCHOOL CHINDIT BARRACKS, DEPOT ZARIA will tell you how the school was tough then.

There's this day we escape from school to go and steal sugar cane from back of NMS (NIGERIAN MILITARY SCHOOL) na so commandant catch us. We were taken to Quarter guard and treated like recruits. I couldn't walk for one week.

But that doesn't stop us from stealing sugarcane and carrots.

Secondary school life was fun.

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Here / Care To Drop Your Yahoo 'im',make Friends, Meet Needs. / Ladies Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.