Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others (4611 Views)

Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / 2023: APC Won’t Give Southeast Presidential Ticket, Igbos Not United – Yakasai / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

This is the first time i am seeing his danfo bus, we don't use it here.
Lol, but if you see it how would you know it's Innoson? Living I'm denial is the characteristics of cowards
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ogene001: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

You remind me of Mr Ibu who was flaunting wealth in his movies but when he was sick, he was begging for money until Bukola Saraki helped pay his bill. igbos, be calming down with your movie hype. Online is different from real life.
But Tinubu suppoter died because of 150k blood transfusion. Person wey dey Ronu and "own Lagos" online
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikinternational:

Your father no fit polish the man shoes
#superfacts

My father is a correct Anambra man

What does your father know about making payroll?
(33 yrs n going)
How many kids have your father sponsored through university?
My father sent all 5 of his children to US
I have sisters that can feed you comfortably

Abeg no be by mouth. Your father no reach
Ants don't bark at elephants
I'm not interested how you washing grannies bum to eat, go and share your stories with your family members.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by fx45(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
I guess the ibos have also bought “all the lands” in lagos as well
At the rate they're going, they will buy up everything in the next 20 years
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:

Lol, but if you see it how would you know it's Innoson? Living I'm denial is the characteristics of cowards
He assemblys other people's brand and designs.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
kcprince:
you still refused to present facts.

I was wondering your motive of opening such a divisive threat and after reading all your comment all I can see is just assumptions. Such thread don’t benefit anybody. It only increases the tribal hatered.
I was expecting you present facts that igbos don't borrow for consumption.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:

But Tinubu suppoter died because of 150k blood transfusion. Person wey dey Ronu and "own Lagos" online
There's no where the report says she died because of money.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by BreconHills(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Extrapolation is used for projection, not make sense of a data. Data seldom speaks without context.

Again, taxes is not a measure of prosperity. GDP per capita is. This is conventional text book economics that is nominal to near useless in developing markets like Nigeria. GDP per capital can be artificially boosted by exports like crude with no value added e.g Nigeria. Economic activity based tax is a better measure of prosperity in emerging markets where wealth distribution is inefficient. GDP per capital is also illusory in that it does not capture huge swathes of the informal market.

SW universities can do better
Sorry SOAS London Law bachelor and LSE Masters, Oxford Social Enterprise. smiley Live too, not online.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by spagettiluv: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
fx45:
At the rate they're going, they will buy up everything in the next 20 years
no one’s sells land to ibo anymore,not even carnal
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by fx45(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
no one’s sells land to ibo anymore,not even carnal
Excessive love for Owambe won't allow you to display such level of discipline. The bitter truth is that you MUST sell. Asiwaju's Renewed Shege is here to ensure you do the needful.

In one post someone here is boasting about selling even Canal and in a twinkle of an eye, you're telling us nobody is selling land to Igbos again. Abeg stay in one lane.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ikinternational: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

I'm not interested how you washing grannies bum to eat, go and share your stories with your family members.

Irrelevant Rubbish Blabbering

You're yapping because of anonymity
Trust... they're will never be a day you talk to me crazy face to face

Na Onitsha born me. Your craze no reach
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by kcprince: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

I was expecting you present facts that igbos don't borrow for consumption.

I didn't create the thread. You did.
It is not a smart thing creating such thread. You couldn't defend yourself.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by spagettiluv: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
fx45:
Excessive love for Owambe won't allow you to display such level of discipline. The bitter truth is that you MUST sell. Asiwaju's Renewed Shege is here to ensure you do the needful.

In one post someone here is boasting about selling even Canal and in a twinkle of an eye, you're telling us nobody is selling land to Igbos again. Abeg stay in one lane.
this your exaggeration is top notch.
99% of land in Lagos have been bought by the ibos,that should make you happy
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ikinternational: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

You remind me of Mr Ibu who was flaunting wealth in his movies but when he was sick, he was begging for money until Bukola Saraki helped pay his bill. igbos, be calming down with your movie hype. Online is different from real life.

Did this muhfuka just compare movies to real life?
Literally laugh out loud
Wow.....it must be drugs
Your drug of choice is stronger than weed

Guy you're a small boy
Just dey talk because of cheap data

No be by mouth fool
We're not the same
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by spagettiluv: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikinternational:

Did this muhfuka just compare movies to real life?
Literally laugh out loud
Wow.....it must be drugs
Your drug of choice is stronger than weed

Guy you're a small boy
Just dey talk because of cheap data

No be by mouth fool
We're not the same
another braggado from lousy ibo boy ,small talk,he don sharply display car as if nah him go first get car for his village
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ikinternational: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
I want your igbo headache to be premium
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by spagettiluv: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:

only obidient are doing better
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ikinternational: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
another braggado from lousy ibo boy

It pain you abi ... good

Account balance is next

Stupid ass small boys
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by spagettiluv: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikinternational:

It pain you abi ... good

Account balance is next

Stupid ass small boys
go display that to your village people who couldn’t afford 3 square meal
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikinternational:

Did this muhfuka just compare movies to real life? Literally laugh out loud Wow.....it must be drugs Your drug of choice is stronger than weed

Guy you're a small boy Just dey talk because of cheap data
No be by mouth fool We're not the same
Borrow pose, poor boy.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
kcprince:

I didn't create the thread. You did.
It is not a smart thing creating such thread. You couldn't defend yourself.
You made a comment, didn't you?. Did you proof your spurious claims.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ikinternational: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

Borrow pose, poor boy.

Posting from behind curtains
Fk ya Life

When did you even see 20M for yourself.
Much less send to somebody.

I want the angst tears n hypertension PREMIUM
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikinternational:

Posting from behind curtains
Fk ya Life

When did you even see 20M for yourself.
Much less send to somebody.

I want the angst tears n hypertension PREMIUM
boy, go and wash granny bum and use it to feed your parents. Go and impress your family, not me.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Pascal9: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
the funny thing is they sell Carnal and illegal lands to ibos,or they sells lands that has issues on it to gullible ibos grin
They are fully aware the govt is coming to demolish it.
Why did the government demolish houses in yaba,alimosho,ibeju lekki but rather demolish Okota,Abule ado,festac
igbos are foolish
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ngozi123(f): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

Yeah, Yoruba will continue to eat, you can starve yourself all you want. Go preach your financial prudence to your kinsmen throwing around their life-savings to buy chieftancy titles.

At least they make money with their chieftaincy titles. What money have you made from "killing cow" (as you put it)?
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ikinternational: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

boy, go and wash granny bum and use it to feed your parents. Go and impress your family, not me.

Impress kwa?
Fool...I want premium emotional meltdown

The man holding the Hacksaw in your dreams is an igboman.

Dick pic incoming...(I pass you everywhere)
I want you emotionally damaged

Your dumb ass feel special because you dey anonymous dey bark . Meanwhile my village parlor is bigger than your flat. In real life bitch
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by Ngozi123(f): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
I don't get the point of this thread.

So many anti-igbo bigots like the op have never failed to remind Igbos that we do not belong in Nigerian politics. Some Igbos have accepted this and encouraged themselves with the fact that, regardless of who is ruling the country, we will be fine and successful.

Why are you so mad at the notion that Igbos are doing well? What kind of envy is that?

1 Like

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikinternational:

Impress kwa?
Fool...I want premium emotional meltdown

The man holding the Hacksaw in your dreams is an igboman.

Dick pic incoming...(I pass you everywhere)
I want you emotionally damaged

Your dumb ass feel special because you dey anonymous dey bark . Meanwhile my village parlor is bigger than your flat. In real life bitch
Do you have a sister?, people like you, we know what to throw at your cheap sisters.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by kcprince: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
femisplash:

You made a comment, didn't you?. Did you proof your spurious claims.

You still haven’t taken corrections. You see it as a battle of words.

Kindly desist from opening such tread without concrete proof next time. It only creates ethnic tension and makes people see you in bad light . I am taking time to advise you like a father to a son. Let us build this nation and not divide it with threads like this .

1 Like

Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ngozi123:

At least they make money with their chieftaincy titles. What money have you made from "killing cow" (as you put it)?
As in, you're here confirming that igbo chieftancy title is cash and carry?
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
fx45:

Oyo state is almost the size of the entire southeast. we know where to restrict you. US is building the largest embassy in Lagos, need i remind you about the biggest refineries in Africa, investors equities in the biggest seaport at Lekki, a new world class airport. Premium areas for premium people, 2by2 area for 2by2 people.
Re: 250k Flight Ticket, Igbos Are Not Doing Better Than Others by femisplash: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
kcprince:

You still haven’t taken corrections. You see it as a battle of words.

Kindly desist from opening such tread without concrete proof next time. It only creates ethnic tension and makes people see you in bad light . I am taking time to advise you like a father to a son. Let us build this nation and not divide it with threads like this .
The preaching would be more useful to your folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny / Traffic Congestion; Fashola Lunches New Vehicle Checking Device / Delta State Local Govt Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.