Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report (31938 Views)

Israel Sends Robots To 'destroy Hamas Terrorist Tunnels' As Troops Surround Gaza / Israel Commandos Storm Gaza Tunnels And Eliminate Huge Number Of HAMAS Fighters / Israel Plans To Flood Hamas Tunnels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by CoronaVirusPro: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
christopheojo:

Bleep You!

Go fvck yourselves!

Emyogalanya:
When are you going to fvck them

ClearFlair:

Fvck terrorists

Go fvck yourselves!

Nahunger:

Fvck you too Virgin hunter

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Goodiep: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
israel pls afd enough pepper, while countries are advancing technlogically, these animals are buying bullet and guns to suck bastards to hell with hamas, next time dont argue with your father.

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by jrusky(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Yea they should flood the tunnel immediately if that will make those bastards terrorist to stop been coward.

Isreali pls flood it right now no need waiting, death to all terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by DestinyNigga: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

You can go to court 😂😂😂 or probably cry me a river 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by kkins25(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
I would have used methane gas.. but it seems they have more compassion for Hama than me... 😁

2 Likes

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by DestinyNigga: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Fvck Isreal. May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians. Amen sad

We know who you are 😂😂😂 Don't use Christianity to cover face. We know you are Yoruba Muslim 😂😂😂 Isreal is dealing with una head slammer wotowoto. The reason why I like Judaism is that they are not a preacher of peace. They follow law of Moses. If you kill the one they will kill 100 of u in revenge. They don't forgive and forget like we Christians. So head slammers are messing with the wrong guy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by jeromestarks: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Hamas looked for trouble that is bigger than them.
Islam is a coward religion. They only attack when their opponent is sleeping. When the real fight comes, you see them crying like bush monkeys.

That's how they attacked my family house in the north when everyone was sleeping.
Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Mitsurugi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!

You're a disturbed fellow
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by mpire: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

You're not tired of saying the same crap everyday? Ok
Fvck your useless mother
Fvck your absentee father
Fvck you swine
Fvck your pedophile 54yr old retarded monkey Mohamed who married a 6yr old girl
Fvck your useless allah that's incapable of saving your ass from IDF bombing
There's a grave with your name on it, feel free to go to Gaza. I'll pay for a 1st class ticket for your sorry ass.
Fvck your pathetic life
God bless your village people for making your life miserable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Gandrova: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
lordm:
Flood them
Lolz! That means IDF are running out of ideas cheesy
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by mpire: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Fvck Isreal. May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians. Amen sad

Fvck you Abdool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Nahunger(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Go fvck yourselves!

Go fvck yourselves!

GO fvck Hamas 🔥
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Chidex50(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Fvck you virus
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Okiton: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Fuccck ur Mama and ur entire family
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Okiton: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
mpire:

Fvck your useless mother
Fvck you swine
There's a grave with your name on it, feel free to go to Gaza. I'll pay for a 1st class ticket for your sorry ass.
Fvck your pathetic life

cheesy cheesy

Aaaah I swear u rugged

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Godfather898989: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Flush these animals (Hamas) out and kill them or better still drown them in their tunnels let Gazans have peace. KILL THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by mpire: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Gandrova:
Lolz! That means IDF are running out of ideas cheesy

You must have attended The University of Dum.bass. Can't you i.diots just shut the hell up since you have no meaningful thing to say? Y'all gonna die a miserable death anyway.

By the way IF started pumping sea water into the tunnel weeks ago. But one m.oron living in a 3rd world country thinks IDF is running out of ideas. grin You're 're.tarded.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by IamAtikulate: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Available9:
Why use seawater ? ...open suck away water for all the tunnels.. anyone that refuses to come out, shit water go kill am
Seawater has salt
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Exceed15: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Fuvk Islam
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by fx45(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

If e sure for you, take the next flight to Gaza and join your brothers in drinking salt water inside your terrorist tunnels
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by BluelightHotel: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Very wicked people they are,no wonder hiltler wanted them all gone for good

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Gandrova: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
mpire:

You must have attended The University of Dum.bass. Can't you i.diots just shut the hell up since you have no meaningful thing to say? Y'all gonna die a miserable death anyway.

By the way IF started pumping sea water into the tunnel weeks ago. But one m.oron living in a 3rd world country thinks IDF is running out of ideas. grin You're 're.tarded.

I hope you will prove your self to be stupid in the next few weeks with Your IDF !
Because it's an effort in futility cheesy
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by fx45(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
GOTVee:
Pastor Abdul, I dey hail ooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by CoronaVirusPro: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
mpire:

Fvck your useless mother
Fvck you swine
Fvck your pathetic life
Nahunger:

GO fvck Hamas 🔥
Chidex50:

Fvck you virus
Okiton:

Fuccck ur Mama and ur entire family
Exceed15:

Fuvk Islam
fx45:
If e sure for you, take the next flight to Gaza and join your brothers in drinking salt water inside your terrorist tunnels
BeverIyjean:
thunder fire Allah and mohammed

Y`all go fvck yourselves!

Morafvckers!
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

A jihadist spotted. That you've been winning in Northern Nigeria doesn't mean you'll also win in Gaza/Israel
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by CoronaVirusPro: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

A jihadist spotted. That you've been winning in Northern Nigeria doesn't mean you'll also win in Gaza/Israel

STFU!
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by aAK1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
If not for fear of hostages getting hurt, this thing would have been over long ago. Gas the basterdz out
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by dahunsi12(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
mpire:

With this strategy its clear that Israel trap Hamas and Gaza, those hamas hidden in the
tunnels are gone for good.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by femicyrus(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Israel is too weak
They should have looked for a means to heat the water to 100'c temperature at the point of pumping.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by fuke(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nigeria Hamper
Yam Flour, Plantain Flour, Honey Beans , Ofada Rice,
Garri, Plantain Chips, Groundnut, Groundnut, Palm Oil,
Smoked Catfish, Crayfish, Chili Pepper, Melon, Ogbono.
Whatsapp 08034241050

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.