Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report (31941 Views)

Israel Sends Robots To 'destroy Hamas Terrorist Tunnels' As Troops Surround Gaza / Israel Commandos Storm Gaza Tunnels And Eliminate Huge Number Of HAMAS Fighters / Israel Plans To Flood Hamas Tunnels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by salem1996: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
kingsways:
I'm not sure sea water is enough, they should use hot water to smoke them out

Your wickedness is on high level cheesy wink grin
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by ablejesus26(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Zege7716:
Hamas don meet people wey wicked pass dem. I just love Israel's action, they know how to speak to Hamas in a language they understand.

Truth is when this terrorist see real terror, them go shout Jesus Christ grin grin grin.

Just close your eyes and imagine a jihadist group attacking the Chinese State as they are doing all over Europe now grin grin
Heaven safe anyone or anything around the terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Emyogalanya: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Go fvck yourselves!

Go fvck yourselves!
i can feel your Pains Be strong you shall overcome the Pains
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by CoronaVirusPro: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Emyogalanya:
i can feel your Pains Be strong you shall overcome the Pains

You good with poems!

Fvck you!
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Promax4321: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Flushed all terrorist with water or smoke. Then people will think twice b4 engaging in terrorist act

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Okiton: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Y`all go fvck yourselves!

Morafvckers!

If you are pained travel to Gaza and die
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
Israel no dey hear sorry
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by jaymichael(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
ablejesus26:

Truth is when this terrorist see real terror, them go shout Jesus Christ grin grin grin.

Just close your eyes and imagine a jihadist group attacking the Chinese State as they are doing all over Europe now grin grin
Heaven safe anyone or anything around the terrorists.
Werey, I just want to update you dem don drop sacrifice of some lizards and a fowl due to the hunger curse diseases sufferings afflicting you and your family, the only time your inbred family get to have a protein diet is when you scavenge for animals used for sacrifice dropped at the T junction close to your house.
The swear plaguing you and your entire family don make una resemble una selves, live the anal areas of a female goat that just gave birth.
See as you dey,as disgusting as a swarm of maggots inside a public pit laterine.
Don't finish the agidi you scavenged from the sacrifices, leave some for your sick in the head father. Make hungry never kill am because Una no get money for coffin now. Make him no come constitute health hazard for the community.
No matter the amount of ban I receive, I will search for you and continue where I stop. You and your papa wey bandits them use pole destroy his rectum, una can never have peace either for here or anywhere. Eyin elebi , olofo , asiwere eda. Na sopono death go afflict you and your loved ones.
All if una no go die where dem go see una bury.
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Thereishel: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Fvck Isreal. May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians. Amen sad

Born again terrorist liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by DrMuzungu(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

No, bro! Fvck you and your ab0ki brothers. Sisters can remain, lol.
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Djponpin1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
PHZADDY1:
As e dey hot grin
There Christmas gift came early

Bad man shocked

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU!

Don't worry, they'll soon use poisoned sea water to flush you out of your rat-hole grin
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by ablejesus26(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
jaymichael:
Werey, I just want to update you dem don drop sacrifice of some lizards and a fowl due to the hunger curse diseases sufferings afflicting you and your family, the only time your inbred family get to have a protein diet is when you scavenge for animals used for sacrifice dropped at the T junction close to your house.
The swear plaguing you and your entire family don make una resemble una selves, live the anal areas of a female goat that just gave birth.
See as you dey,as disgusting as a swarm of maggots inside a public pit laterine.
Don't finish the agidi you scavenged from the sacrifices, leave some for your sick in the head father. Make hungry never kill am because Una no get money for coffin now. Make him no come constitute health hazard for the community.
No matter the amount of ban I receive, I will search for you and continue where I stop. You and your papa wey bandits them use pole destroy his rectum, una can never have peace either for here or anywhere. Eyin elebi , olofo , asiwere eda. Na sopono death go afflict you and your loved ones.

Hahaha na your mama wey dey craze dey chop sacrifice na cheesy grin and bread in side dustbin,even your late papa till him die no get shishi to feed you,na only to use preeq wey him don take rape goat rape you mercilessly be your food oo grin grin you still never tell me how you feel as you watch as them beat your late papa come burn am like asun for raping people goat,that your late papa na vagabond oo,you must have felt relived to watch your late father who raped you mercilessly burn like bastard criminal wey him be grin grin grin

Who go bury your cursed rached worthless trash of a family with coffin,na to just dey pack abomination like una dey throway for shallow grave joor grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Ekeneegwu(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sweet news … hahahaha drown them so they can meet their 77 virgins hahahaha this the funniest news I heard this month lol 😆… Death to all head doming terrorist…

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by d142475: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
And yet, Nigerian cities, by sitting on top or beside water bodies ( Rivers Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Anambra etc.. ) have stopped pumping water direct from the river to homes. We used to have waterboards in almost every major city in Nigeria, but not anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by CoronaVirusPro: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Don't worry, they'll soon use poisoned sea water to flush you out of your rat-hole grin

Screw yourselves!

DrMuzungu:

No, bro! Fvck you and your ab0ki brothers. Sisters can remain, lol.
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
atobs4real:
Was expecting such action b4 now.
Gaza is gone and remain history

Ekeneegwu:
Sweet news … hahahaha drown them so they can meet their 77 virgins hahahaha this the funniest news I heard this month lol 😆… Death to all head doming terrorist…
femicyrus:
Israel is too weak
They should have looked for a means to heat the water to 100'c temperature at the point of pumping.

Look at how y’all are celebrating genocide

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by samfrancis1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nahunger:

Fvck Hamas 🔥
And you all think Isreal is going to become haven after that? It'll be more of terror ground after they finish with Gaza... cause they'll face theirs in the toughest way ...
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Emyogalanya: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You good with poems!
Fvck you!
tinge thing take courage ji-hardist and come out fully

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by jaymichael(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
ablejesus26:

Hahaha na your mama wey dey craze dey chop sacrifice na cheesy grin and bread in side dustbin,even your late papa till him die no get shishi to feed you,na only to use preeq wey him don take rape goat rape you mercilessly be your food oo grin grin you still never tell me how you feel as you watch as them beat your late papa come burn am like asun for raping people goat,that your late papa na vagabond oo,you must have felt relived to watch your late father who raped you mercilessly burn like bastard criminal wey him be grin grin grin

Who go bury your cursed rached worthless trash of a family with coffin,na to just dey pack abomination like una dey throway for shallow grave joor grin
your father don fall again for bus stop, this time he isn't drunk of industrial alcohol that is making him go blind. Na the rotting sacrificial meat you pack for T junction wey you give am chop naim dey worry him belly. Him don shit for body and them don carry put for inside gutter. As irresponsible and as useless as you dey, try go retrieve am as him head fit useful for you if you cut am use do rituals. You can get maybe 25,000 naira wey you go fit take buy some okrika tops and one trousers and use the rest Bleep those old cargo mama olisho dem wey infect you with HIV and gonorrhoea. As least if you use that your hopelessly miserable papa head do money, nobody go dey follow you drag that one trousers wey una two dey share.
Worthless amoeba that look like watery shit from the Anus of a mad woman (your mad mother)
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by femicyrus(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
cococandy:

Genocide?
They were just going on their own peacefully then Israel decided to commit genocide unprovoked?

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by ablejesus26(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
jaymichael:

Bastard cursed dead pig you dey even reason ban grin grin e no go better for you and your household, even you sef know se prosperity, peace and happiness no fit ever get business with your life and your eternally accursed family life, deep down you know se you are a failure,You are a failure, you can never make it,you will never amount to anything meaningful in this life both you and your household are already candidate for untimely death cheesy grin no be me swear for you oo,na your destiny cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Ekeneegwu(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
cococandy:

Why shouldn’t I .. if Israel bomb them now y’all will say they are killing kids … now they have a strategic way to flush out Hamas you’re still complaining… wait are you a terrorist ?
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Quodseverismete: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Flush them all, they can try a recycling kind of flushing to avoid flooding.
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by bdon123(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
Flood d tunnel n flush out d bastards xtremist
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Blazebond(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
The hamas will never give them peace as long as the Palestinian people are not free, isreal have been in GAZA for over a month plus now and all their soldiers do is hide behind armoured vehicles,they are always hailed for military capabilities but all I see is them begging the u.s and western Europe for support hamas still exists in Gaza and the Israelis know where they are but I don't know why they aren't going directly for a real face to face confrontation,this shitty Americans and Europeans who call themselves Israelis today are just jokers,they want to use the bible story to claim lands that ain't theirs,the bible Israelites are scattered all over the earth today and none of them presently live in that place called Israel of today,that place called Israel today is occupied by satanic bastards who know nothing but death and evils, they are no descendants of the biblical israelites and to all you foolish and ignorant christians lapping up the stupid story of those demented child murderous animals currently occupying that Israeli land today,I feel sorry for most of you and for your ignorance,GOD people nor dey use nuclear weapons nor do they kill thousands of innocent children and women and men,so if you think it is GOD that you are following by supporting the mad Israeli defence force then I pity you because you are no different from the Muslims that support ISIS, Hezbollah and hamas,you are all morally bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by bdon123(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
samfrancis1:
And you all think Isreal is going to become haven after that? It'll be more of terror ground after they finish with Gaza... cause they'll face theirs in the toughest way ...
Fck hamas
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by leisuretym: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ishmael Descendant VS Isaacs Descendants
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Elidrisy20: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Seawater again, bomb no dey work ni?
Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by November24(f): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nahunger:

Fvck Hamas 🔥

Twice on Tuesdays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by ablejesus26(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
jaymichael:
your father don fall again for bus stop, this time he isn't drunk of industrial alcohol that is making him go blind. Na the rotting sacrificial meat you pack for T junction wey you give am chop naim dey worry him belly. Him don shit for body and them don carry put for inside gutter. As irresponsible and as useless as you dey, try go retrieve am as him head fit useful for you if you cut am use do rituals. You can get maybe 25,000 naira wey you go fit take buy some okrika tops and one trousers and use the rest Bleep those old cargo mama olisho dem wey infect you with HIV and gonorrhoea. As least if you use that your hopelessly miserable papa head do money, nobody go dey follow you drag that one trousers wey una two dey share.
Worthless amoeba that look like watery shit from the Anus of a mad woman (your mad mother)

Hahaha na so your latepapa dey drink ogogoro and tramadol take rape goat come still use the same preeq take rape You ba grin
Chia that your late papa wicked no be small ooo grin grin grin
Very soon you sef go soon die your late papa death,no dey sleep with goat,them dey warn You now,same wey them take warn your late papa till him die like asun grin grin grin
Your mama own case don dey settled, na that madness go kill am,as long as eternally accursed bastard like you dey alive, she go die a mad woman grin grin grin omo iya werey grin cheesy cheesy
Na like dis them go gather dey throway your cursed household for shallow grave on a steady grin grin

Re: Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report by Novice1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/israel-plans-to-flood-gaza-tunnels-with-seawater-report/
\
"Terrorist Israel to flood gaza and sabotage civilian water supplies."

Your day will come, Zionists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.