Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud (23333 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) / Uyo Yahoo School Proprietor Bags 10 Years Jail Term For Fraud / Graphic:young Couple, One Other Killed In Ghastly Powerbike Accident In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by BenklinsJones(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
These 3 criminals above have no job other than defrauding people of their hard earned resources.

If you ask them who their choice presidential candidate was, even a pig knows whose name they will mention.

Sometimes eh I wonder if people like you have brain at all...Like the actions are more or less like a Dundee...like someone who doesn't have brain to think properly.God help you

Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by bigdammyj: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Noted.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Amebo123: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
athaboi:
The useless EFCC claimed they don't handle cases less than 50 million naira but here they are meddling into a case of mer 2.7m. check very well you will see that the complainant has a brother working in EFCC! My friend begged them after she wrote a petition against someone but they refused that is less than 50 million. Justice is hard in Nigeria! Very useless state

I wish you follow her go, they for handle the case sharp sharp. Because from the pic i see for your status you are hot! grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by haveMONEY: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
Una no report the one two couples committed in Lagos >>>>>The Lagos Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has taken legal action against a couple, Oriyomi Idowu and Ruth Idowu, for their alleged involvement in a fraud amounting to N2.7 billion. They were arraigned before Justice Mojisola Dada of the Special Offences Court in Ikeja, Lagos.<<<<<<
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by CherokeeDeAss(f): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Man cannot kill himself undecided
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by kingthreat(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Person mama and papa oooo
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Amalekki: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
Amaka why?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Nwaokunkpara: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ekalerdehan:
I am now sure that Nairaland is promoting threads that put Igbos in a bad light and this is the last time i would comment here.
This stupid website never puts threads of Yoruba drug dealers and fraudsters on the front page. I remember last week a Yoruba couple trended for committing fraud in the tune of billions but when the thread was created on Nairaland, it never made it to the frontpage. But once na Igbo, in a few seconds it is on the front page. SEUN, you are DISGUSTING 🤮

My brother it will be a matter of time but nairaland will be brought down
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by fabolouz1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
In as much as I don't condone fraud , efcc should arrest politicians and the public servants who are the cause of this imbalance .
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Chibuzoripob: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
cool UDEANI and his wife DORCAS are BASTARDS cool
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by duro4chang(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
These 3 criminals above have no job other than defrauding people of their hard earned resources.

If you ask them who their choice presidential candidate was, even a pig knows whose name they will mention.

Real vawulence!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Pauladex(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Una go hold hands enter prison? Criminal love part one.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Chibuzoripob: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:

My brother it will be a matter of time but nairaland will be brought down
DREAM ON after balls of Akpu.Nobody FORCE U to stay.GOOOOOOO cool

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Chibuzoripob: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
haveMONEY:
Una no report the one two couples committed in Lagos >>>>>The Lagos Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has taken legal action against a couple, Oriyomi Idowu and Ruth Idowu, for their alleged involvement in a fraud amounting to N2.7 billion. They were arraigned before Justice Mojisola Dada of the Special Offences Court in Ikeja, Lagos.<<<<<<
open thread for am.YORUBAS don't tolerate,cover up/support CRIMINALS.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Chibuzoripob: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Amebo123:

I wish you follow her go, they for handle the case sharp sharp. Because from the pic i see for your status you are hot! grin
May they NOT KIDNAP U with FAKE PICS
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
Yahoo mama and papa
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by nkemoma(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
I knew they must be AfghaEasterners...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by nkemoma(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

You are stupidly foolish..

Is your Choice of president holier than theirs?

Even the Devil adores that brown teeth, cocaine sniffing drug lord from Irajijibijijii called Yekini Ebola GBola Tifnubu.. and you de here de spew thrash..

Soon you go lament how you no fit afford drugs to treat your incoming disease... We know how your kind end....

Nonsense
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by imaxx: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
Igbo People hard drugs, kidnapping, Thieves, Scams, ESN, 5&6 grin grin disgrace to Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by zudozz: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
post=127330785:

Source: https://punchng.com/efcc-arraigns-couple-one-other-for-fraud/

Land fraud ke? shocked

Land fraud happens in thousands everyday in Lagos!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
Jeon
Chai oyinigbo chukuamaka ☺

undecided

I warned Mrcork, that everyday is for the thief but one-day will surely be for the owner.

Now look what you made yourself.

So this demented transgendered has joined the tribal bandwagon too. Jisike e nu go
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ekalerdehan:
I am now sure that Nairaland is promoting threads that put Igbos in a bad light and this is the last time i would comment here.
This stupid website never puts threads of Yoruba drug dealers and fraudsters on the front page. I remember last week a Yoruba couple trended for committing fraud in the tune of billions but when the thread was created on Nairaland, it never made it to the frontpage. But once na Igbo, in a few seconds it is on the front page. SEUN, you are DISGUSTING 🤮

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, and go screw yourselves while you're at it. IDIOT grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Highplains: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
See as him hold him wife hand strong.😹😹.
No be the first time dem dey run am..
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Laple0541(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
Imagine children seeing daddy and mummy being handcuffed like that!

Anyway those people no dey get shame for their side, their children may even be part of the biz.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Fearyourcreator: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ekalerdehan:
Seun no kuku borrow money from you start this forum... If you wan kee yourself go ahead .. Nigeria no need people like you... Seun is far more useful to Nigeria Africa and the world than you could ever be ... Arinya
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by Ekalerdehan: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
perseverance101:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, and go screw yourselves while you're at it. IDIOT grin grin grin

Your mother is an unrepented wh*re. Bastard son of a thousand fathers
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by kkins25(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
AWWWWNNNNN....it's the way their holding hands for me grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by folake4u(f): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Even in custody, them still dey hold hands. If you like, settle for less.

Bonnie and Clyde love. cheesy
Re: EFCC Arraigns Couple, One Other For Fraud by goggle48: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
I don't blame Dem,why we never see our thief politician on same efcc post card.scam country scam efcc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 28-Year-Old Man In Benue In Broad Daylight (Graphic Photo) / Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / 50 Nigerians Arrested For Internet Fraud, Robbery in Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.