Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos (40885 Views)

FBI Indicts Nigerian, Kolawole Erinle, Of Stealing US University’s $1.4m (Photo) / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
Miracle Adereti Kolawole, a 13-year-old student, was abducted by an unknown gang while returning home from school last Friday, December 1st, in the Ikotun area of Lagos.

Her father, Mr. Adereti Oluwadare Segun, recounted that he dropped Miracle and her younger sister at the bus stop where the school bus usually picks them in the morning before heading to work at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), where he serves as an air traffic communicator with the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA). He received a distressing call in the afternoon informing him of his daughter’s kidnapping.

The incident was reported at the Afonka Police Station in Egbeda, Alimosho, Lagos, on the same day.

According to a police incident report, Inspector Ogidiolu Olajimi, is leading the investigation and rescue efforts.

Witnesses reported that the gang followed the school bus, parked a short distance away from the bus stop, waited for the bus to leave, then abducted Miracle while she and her sister were walking home.

Mr. Adereti, while speaking to journalists, said, We woke up early to prepare the kids for school before I dropped them at the bus stop. We had no inkling of such a wicked act by this gang, who falsely claimed that, as a politician, I have sufficient funds to secure my daughter’s release.”

He further added, We’ve received threats warning us not to involve the police. But as a family, we are deeply distressed and have no choice but to seek help from law enforcement. I implore the diligent officers of the Nigeria Police Force to swiftly take action to track down these culprits. Their threats indicate they’re seeking a ransom, putting our lives in peril.”

Mr. Adereti pleaded for police presence at his residence for interim security, stating, “The situation has traumatised my family. I earnestly appeal for immediate intervention to bring these criminals to justice and ensure our safety.”

Source: https://leadership.ng/13-year-old-girl-abducted-on-her-way-home-from-school-in-lagos/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
What Is Really Happening Inside This LAGOS?

Don't Forget, NaijaCovêr Bring This Sad News

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Kellymon(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
May God help Nigeria
What is all this terrible news everyday? Nowhere is safe anymore.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Shalommy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Chaii... They'll rape this gal to nonsense. Oh lawd!! sad sad

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Since December 1st, the innocent girl is yet to be found. So what exactly is the purpose of NIN if by now the Nigeria Police cannot raid the kidnappers hideout and bring back the girl.

126 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shalommy:

See More Bad News @ www.nâijacover. com

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by money121(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
All is well
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:
Since December 1st, the innocent girl is yet to be found. So what exactly is the purpose of NIN if by now the Nigeria Police cannot raid the kidnappers hideout and bring back the girl.

We should be asking you. Weren't you the ones that kept gaslighting us for 8 years while Buhari was on seat? Weren't you the ones that told us to trust his policies while he kept on introducing one money-making scheme or the other in the name of data collection?

We should be asking you bro.

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Mhizzard(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
May she be rescue alive.Safety has become past in nigeria.why can't the eyeswitness voice out immediately he/she released the girl was about to be abduct so that people can swing into action.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by madridguy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
I am Pro-Buhari but the NIN of a thing I never supported it since we have BVN.

EtinosaDLaw:

We should be asking you. Weren't you the ones that kept gaslighting us for 8 years while Buhari is on seat? Weren't you the ones that told us to trust his policies while they kept introducing one money-making scheme or the other in the name of data collection?

We should be asking you bro.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by madone: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:
vwhich kind silly question is this. Are you just waking up from posting nonsense

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:

Na so, we never saw you speak against it.

Some how, you all seem to find your voice once the person in charge is replaced. Today, Tinubu is the best thing since sliced bread, but once he leaves that seat most of you will start to speak your minds and air your useless displeasure. Yes, I called it useless because it will be useless at that time.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by madridguy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Go back to threads concerning NIN you will see my comments there.

EtinosaDLaw:

Na so, we never saw you speak against it.

Some how, you all seem to find your voice once the person in charge is replaced. Today, Tinubu is the best thing since sliced bread, but once he leaves that seat most of you will start to speak your minds and air your useless displeasure. Yes, I called it useless because it will be useless at that time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by madridguy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
You need to go back home for your dosage.

madone:
vwhich kind silly question is this. Are you just waking up from posting nonsense
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by madone: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:
You need to go back home for your dosage.

your expired drugs just finished as a result of the overdose you have been taking. No be say your head is coming back your head don knock beyond repair. The main reason you talk incoherently.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
If she enter Ogun state. Her........... Will be......... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:
Go back to threads concerning NIN you will see my comments there.

Unto say I no get wetin to do with my life abi.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shalommy:

Hopefully they won't. Seems like they kidnapped her for random. Her dad has a good job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by harsysky(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2023

I don't believe this news. They don't kidnap in lagos. There is camera everywhere in lagos as they generate revenue more than some countries. , you lied!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by specialmati(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed chai may she be found

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Chibuzoripob: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
angry
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
post=127331318:
What Is Really Happening Inside This LAGOS?

Don't Forget, NaijaCovêr Bring This Sad News
Learn to write well. How can you write Adereti as the girl's middle name and then write Adereti as her father's first name? Ehn?

I hope the girl is found soon and returned home safely.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hope she is found safe and sound

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Cognitivety: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sad

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Paystack: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
This one is already Gone

An average Yorubanza Muslim don't give 2 fuccks about ransom money.

The thing above the girls neck is what they want

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Streetdoctor: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
I read a line that says d man is a politician, they hv come home to take their own loot
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Kingrshd3: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kai them don carry their eartern IPOB and OBi practices to Lagos state OOO nwanne Sanwo Olu need to flush them away in Lagos so we can have peace again 😢

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:

Is it everybody that have bank account? NIN is superior. Do you even know the meaning of both?

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested / Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos / Lagos Police Officer Drunk As Skunk Last Night In Ikotun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.