Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos (40951 Views)

FBI Indicts Nigerian, Kolawole Erinle, Of Stealing US University’s $1.4m (Photo) / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Streetdoctor: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nicepoker:
If she enter Ogun state. Her........... Will be......... grin
If they mistakenly take dis girl to Ogun state, na just to forget d girl bi that
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by izubext007: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
May Angels of the Lord 🙏 protect and rescue her from the the hands ✋ of those idiot.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Rejouir: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:
I am Pro-Buhari but the NIN of a thing I never supported it since we have BVN.

it's because of fools like you, that this nation got this bad. Next year being 2024, you will feel how bad Apc has rendered this country.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by jamesversion: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Adaisback:
Bloody Yoruba Islamic terrorists should release this innocent beauty. After votiing in nonsense, you all have turned to kidnapping as a means of survival. Ndi uchu
Madam Nurse. Longtime. cool

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by bigman001(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
We need a census of all men with black mark on their foreheads if we really want to curb crimes like this one.

This should be the work of your brothers in crime and stop diverting peoples attention to elsewhere, we sabi una format.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Kingrshd3: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:
Since December 1st, the innocent girl is yet to be found. So what exactly is the purpose of NIN if by now the Nigeria Police cannot raid the kidnappers hideout and bring back the girl.

As in ehn the nin is d most useless policy ever known.
We do see cases of criminals the police will post on d internet that we should assist them if we found them... 🤔
So why are we registring our sim to link with NIn etc are all not functioning for tracking purpose
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by RepoMan007: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
The world is going gaga.
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Chibuzoripob: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
1Sharon:

Hopefully they won't. Seems like they kidnapped her for ransom. Her dad has a good job.
E be like say the father nah typical baba IJEBU lipsrsealed. Shishi, them BASTARDS nor go see
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Just make sure you waka well. Nothing is guaranteed. If you ain't got no business outside your door step, don't get out
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Eniolohunda: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
May God rescue her from the abductors.
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
E be like say the father nah typical baba IJEBU lipsrsealed. Shishi, them BASTARDS nor go see

Lol why do you think so?
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:

Buhari didn't brought NIN it has always been there.
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by coputa(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
1Sharon:

Hopefully they won't. Seems like they kidnapped her for random. Her dad has a good job.
air traffic controller is a good paying job in Nigeria?
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Eniolohunda: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
RepoMan007:
The world is going gaga.

Nigeria
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Lumarstone: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
Any one found couple with the act shouldn't be treated with glove hand. If this evil act is not contained on time, it may definitely excarlate beyond Government control!

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by omoredia: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
What we have under Tinubu is called satanocracy
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by StraightGaay: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:

You are stupiiid
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Chibuzoripob: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol why do you think so?
Read wetin the father talk nah.Those idiots told him not to contact police.Baba don run go police station sharp sharp
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Makunahatata: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... They'll rape this gal to nonsense. Oh lawd!! sad sad
hopefully not

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Offpoint1: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
He should check his neighbors or family members

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
Does she have a phone? Can the phone be tracked by the police?. This is awful and terrible.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
harsysky:

I don't believe this news. They don't kidnap in lagos. There is camera everywhere in lagos as they generate revenue more than some countries. NåijaCover, you lied!

ÑaijaCover Is Here
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Read wetin the father talk nah.Those idiots told him not to contact police.Baba don run go police station sharp sharp

Lmaoo, he's desperate now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by harsysky(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
post=127335752:

ÑaijaCover Is Here

D'you believe that news?

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
coputa:
air traffic controller is a good paying job in Nigeria?

I guess I was wrong but it's not a bad job in my neck of the woods
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
Maybe they want to mine her skull and send it to Ogun where they have skull plants
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
This there Lagos done turn to apocalypse
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shalommy:
shut the fok up! Bloody shediot.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Mamijoh(f): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
May she be found healthy and hearty, in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
Shalommy:
Pray it don't happen

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by TINUBUISMAD: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

We should be asking you. Weren't you the ones that kept gaslighting us for 8 years while Buhari was on seat? Weren't you the ones that told us to trust his policies while he kept on introducing one money-making scheme or the other in the name of data collection?

We should be asking you bro.
Don't mind that cursed fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.