Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos (40950 Views)

FBI Indicts Nigerian, Kolawole Erinle, Of Stealing US University’s $1.4m (Photo) / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by CJStarz: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2023
madridguy:
I am Pro-Buhari but the NIN of a thing I never supported it since we have BVN.

U go explain tire 😂
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by qtx(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... They'll rape this gal to nonsense. Oh lawd!! sad sad
may God not allow them do that. the girl will be rescued intact.
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Lighthome: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2023
Why is mind like this?
Shalommy:
Chaii... They'll rape this gal to nonsense. Oh lawd!! sad sad
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by bablon20(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2023
Lagos govt is just too docile for crying out loud, since the kidnappers from the East have announced their arrival in Lagos because their brethren has refused to visit d village, that's when the govt should have upped their game. I pray the girl is found and d culprits are apprehended
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Have you not heard the phrase: "we don't negotiate with terrorists"
Not when the victim is your daughter. Are you ready to bear the consequences if things go wrong because of your decision? Can you live with it? Even America govt negotiate with terrorists. Wasn't Israel just did the same thing? Dey dia!
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

See this head mining fool .. your generation of she goats no reach to reply me … ask your transgender father what’s the cause of your stupid behavior…he might help you out she goat 🐐
Your medication has finished
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by drlateef: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

We should be asking you. Weren't you the ones that kept gaslighting us for 8 years while Buhari was on seat? Weren't you the ones that told us to trust his policies while he kept on introducing one money-making scheme or the other in the name of data collection?

We should be asking you bro.

Please shut up!!! NIN is a good policy but those who should use it are not using it. Corruption is at the base of everything. Nigeria was not destroyed by only one regime. It has been incrementally done from PDP era and NIN is one good policy which has not been properly utilised.
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2023
madridguy:
I am Pro-Buhari but the NIN of a thing I never supported it since we have BVN.

grin grin How can you even have the heart to boldly say You are pro buhari grin
Same bubu We know to be a maximum failure as a military leader grin same bubu that is a maximum disaster?? Carry bubu go Switzerland and watch how the Country life go be jb the next 2years grin
How can anyone boldly say they are pro bihari,se Wahala no come too much like this undecided

May God expose the kidnappers and aid the child's freedom.

The security situation We have at hand under this Apc calamity is fiendish to say the least.
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
madridguy:
Since December 1st, the innocent girl is yet to be found. So what exactly is the purpose of NIN if by now the Nigeria Police cannot raid the kidnappers hideout and bring back the girl.

Nigeria is the most .......... on earth.
That NIN rubbish was to create a new avenue for milking Nigerians. The country is long gone..
Re: 13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos by Ekeneegwu(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
maasoap:

Your medication has finished

Your father took it and ran away … hope you catch him before he enters road ewu ..Generation of imbeciles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.