Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families (37798 Views)

UK Stops Recruiting Healthcare Workers From Nigeria, 53 Others (Full List) / Court Restrains Enugu Health Workers From Embarking On Strike Action / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Ajsmart(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2023
Would they dare say this to migrant EU health workers?[/quote]
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Ajsmart(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2023
How can you prevent the families of a health worker to unite with them in a foreign country. That’s divide and conquer!! This is why they help destroy the African nations so that they will eventually become economic-slaves to the whytes when the need arises.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Difrent: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2023
sotall:

I may not be among those doing diapers abroad, but i am very sure those doing it are better than you or anyone in your miserable family.

That's because you think everyone lives a miserable life like you and your family and think your redemption lies in changing diapers for white men.
What an ingenious way to lift your generation out of poverty

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Fearyourcreator: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2023
Judolisco:
dem no send us, why dem come dey review their migration laws.... Una go jst dey talk
To benefit who , you or them?
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by ceragon123: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Who will suffer more for this?

Uk
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by kingthreat(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kachidubem:
Well, they have a point... most immigrants are not contributing to dia economy, some even rely on benefits that the normal British citizens should be enjoying...

Imagine , Nigerians going dere and bragging about Free education for dia kids ...just imagine... enjoying what the real brits are to be enjoying and contributing almost zero to dia economy.... some Nigerians even brag about getting free food from food banks etc

Most Nigerians dont even spend dia money like going to old Trafford with the family to watch united game but Instead 40 year old man will prefer playing with snow for FREE with his kids and he will still come online and show us

Nigerians are not contributing anything to be honest...even the indians are better coz those ones are tech wizards ...and they dont talk much

The bolded is the small-minded idea of success for some people.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by agabusta: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Still wondering why nigerians love moving to UK when their are other betters counties

Like??

Don't forget that Nigerians equally have a strong affinity to Nigeria. UK offers them closeness to home, no language barrier, relatively easy and straightforward route to emigration, have a good population of Nigerians so you wont totally feel out of place, relatively similar education system, etc

It's just like the francophone African countries and their penchant to emigrate to France. Same with the Latin countries. A lot of them emigrate to Spain.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by MuslimIgbo: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Judolisco:
it's Africans dat don't want to progress... We are all greedy...
It's not true.
You can all be greedy but
Exclude me at least, I'm not greedy.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by GEEBITE: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
If you have mental health issues stay back in your country or return. There is nothing exceptional in a care job.
lakefist:

Many would still request for family presence on mental health ground. Trust me they don’t joke with mental health in this country,
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by GEEBITE: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
It is not compulsory you go to look for health care work there. You can always travel home during the holidays to visit family or return permanently when you have made some significant savings. Did they force anybody to apply for a job. See entittlement mindset o. I hope you are not part of those supporting ethnic profiling during the last election. If not it will be an irony.
Ajsmart:
How can you prevent the families of a health worker to unite with them in a foreign country. That’s divide and conquer!! This is why they help destroy the African nations so that they will eventually become economic-slaves to the whytes when the need arises.

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Judolisco(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

It's not true.
You can all be greedy but
Exclude me at least, I'm not greedy.
u ain't greedy until u get power
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by GEEBITE: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Yes it is for everyone. The new rule is for everybody seeking job as a care giver.
Ajsmart:
Would they dare say this to migrant EU health workers?
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Caseless: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

Trust me ...na boredom dey do dem... especially the ladies

When there are no Men chasing them or spending money on them like they used to enjoy in naija ... they've found new love in YouTube now.

I blame it on loneliness and boredom, upon dia 247 electricity, shey dem no fit just dey watch Netflix for TV ni...lmao.
I just tire for our people wallahi.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by prophetfire: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kloenboi:
Having your family beside you is very important for your MENTAL wellbeing
. They just want people to come and slave for them. Even family you can't enjoy again.
Anyway they do this because they know people are desperate.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by MT: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
wiseoneking:
Dnow is not forever and moreover you have a steady power for your heater in your office, home as well as your well heated cars. Smiles

Do you know how much it costs to heat up your home during winter?

Electricity bills go over the roof for individuals unless you want to freeze to death.

Africa has "summer" for 12 calendar month - the best weather ever. Snow is horrible. Cold over there doesn't feel like AC!

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by MuslimIgbo: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Judolisco:
u ain't greedy until u get power
I'm some power already and I don't exert greed on it
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by 900warriorz: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Another way will open!

No measures can stop Nigerians!

Husband and wife will get nursing degree and migrate differently.
this one shock me o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by crossbreedwears(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
I know all this bro. Are you moving to abroad because of relatives or friends there or for a better life? Like i said, i would rather go elsewhere than UK
agabusta:

Don't forget that Nigerians equally have a strong affinity to Nigeria. UK offers them closeness to home, no language barrier, relatively easy and straightforward route to emigration, have a good population of Nigerians so you wont totally feel out of place, relatively similar education system, etc

It's just like the francophone African countries and their penchant to emigrate to France. Same with the Latin countries. A lot of them emigrate to Spain.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Edusouls(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kachidubem:
Black man will always be a slave sha.... see the nonsense yanga dis people dey do...

Nigerians will go there and be rubbishing our country , doing all sort of nonsense VLOGS on YouTube...cho cho cho... mouth will not rest.

"How to play with snow without falling down"

"HOW TO JAPA WITHOUT MONEY"

"How to Japa without paying school fees"

"HOW TO CHO CHO CHO"
grin

Nigerians will go over there , and be rubbishing our educational system here, but UK dey employ una wey study for the same Nigeria university, dem dey even employ our doctors wey study MEDICINE for Nigeria...

That to show you , even the UK don't disregard our schools here if they can accept even a 3rd class holder...but Nigerians will go over there , see snow for the first time, probably get high and then start spilling rubbish from dia mouth about our country
hahaha I understand what u said it’s true, when Kanye west said it that it’s a mental thing all of una wan tear am into pieces, slavery was programmed genetically in the black man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Edusouls(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kingrshd3:
Country bad country no good and u are leaving Nigeria with all ur families and when u die or get old u Wil still come back to Nigeria to diẹ and get buried 😢

Hamas isreal war is going now for months yet u won't see them leave their country just to support and fight for their land but if na Nigeria everybody go don travel and yet u will blame the government 😢

WHO DO US THIS THIN 😭😭😭
that’s the Blackman for you, it’s an empty race of humans that loves pleasure, Good things of live so much, but they can’t work hard to create it, but only depends on the ones other human beings created, that’s why the world would never respect us till the end of time

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Ozap: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ajsmart:
They hate the Africans so much that they want his/her unique skill sets yet don’t want them to nurture a prosperous family.
As wyte population is globally decreasing at an alarming rate, they’re jealous that the Africans keep multiplying and don’t want them and their families to do well.
How does any sane govt/society think it’s o.k for a migrant worker not to bring along their family member yet expect them to work at optimum level and capacity? That’s cruelty! That’s divide and conquer!

They want the migrant Africans to create mixed babies whose offspring will eventually turn white in 3 generations to replenish the local population.

Would they dare say this to migrant EU health workers?

Uk government is doing what's best for her country.

Let your Nigerian leaders do what's best for her citizens
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Ozap: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
sotall:
sorry, i need you to understand that those who left Nigeria didn't leave because they hate their country. We left because we have only one life to live and cannot just waste our life away on hopelessness. Living in a country where things work is supposed to be a right and not privilege.

The Nigerian government/leadership made it become a privilege.

And we will continue to enlighten those in Nigeria about our experience so people who have been rendered hopeless by the ineptitude and irresponsibility of Nigerian government can find a better life elsewhere.

Very well said👍
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Ozap: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
Difrent:

But you don't earn peanuts....people that earn peanuts can't afford to japa.
Most japarians already have more than most Nigerians...they are not the poor among us so stop making it look like it's Poverty that made you japa it's not . You japa for greener pastures not because you are poor.

Now that you come to your senses....how many taxes were you paying while in Nigeria?
Nigerians want the best things in life but don't want to pay for it.... The kind of taxes you pay there if they ask you to pay here you start shouting.....yet you will be saying Nigeria is not working

About taxes, the difference is that the UK is run mostly on revenue gotten from tax.

But Nigeria has a lot of mineral resources that even if her citizens decide not to work, they would feed well, but the money generated from these resources are being wasted. Look at the Emirates? I stand to be corrected though.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by lakefist(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
GEEBITE:
If you have mental health issues stay back in your country or return. There is nothing exceptional in a care job.

I know ur type na social media Una Dey brag. Outside here na to Dey beg that your brother wey dey do care job for money.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by lakefist(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
Difrent:

But you don't earn peanuts....people that earn peanuts can't afford to japa.
Most japarians already have more than most Nigerians...they are not the poor among us so stop making it look like it's Poverty that made you japa it's not . You japa for greener pastures not because you are poor.

Now that you come to your senses....how many taxes were you paying while in Nigeria?
Nigerians want the best things in life but don't want to pay for it.... The kind of taxes you pay there if they ask you to pay here you start shouting.....yet you will be saying Nigeria is not working

No dey mind UK 🇬🇧 people tax wey dem dey talk na format.

Apart from council tax, the rest are normal bill which is according to your pocket.

That being said, who told you we don’t pay tax in Nigeria?

The difference is abroad ur taxes count and put to good use but Nigeria 🇳🇬 taxes are channeled to private pockets.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by OyinO: 2:02am On Dec 07, 2023
That's what happens when you decided to become a second class citizen in a distant Nation where you're not valued.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by GEEBITE: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2023
I believe so much in dignity of Labour.
My late dad combined schooling and menial tasks while schooling abroad in the 60s and didn't bring my mum and our first
born over till he graduated. Infact he travelled home once during that period. Actually care giver job should be for unmarried folks as it is a very demanding job in my opinion. It is for lack of options and economic migration that a married person will take up the job. Just like saying a fruit picker which is a seasonal job should bring family over.
lakefist:

I know ur type na social media Una Dey brag. Outside here na to Dey beg that your brother wey dey do care job for money.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by lakefist(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
GEEBITE:
I believe so much in dignity of Labour.
My late dad combined schooling and menial tasks while schooling abroad in the 60s and didn't bring my mum and our first
born over till he graduated. Infact he travelled home once during that period. Actually care giver job should be for unmarried folks as it is a very demanding job in my opinion. It is for lack of options and economic migration that a married person will take up the job. Just like saying a fruit picker which is a seasonal job should bring family over.

You need to come out of your shell and see beyond your shallow thinking.

No Job is easy and abroad every minutes, seconds counts. Even at that you can choose time to work.

The problem with our people is that we want to quickly recoup and start sending money home hence picking different shifts and jobs.

I have seen people do support work and would tell you all they do is watch service user throughout the night. They still browse the internet and do all sorts of stuffs while at work.

At NHS maximum days of working is 4 you have 3 days of rest. So, tell me is this not enough?
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by GEEBITE: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
You are so mannerles to be throwing insults at me for no reason.I don't know what's eating you up over my opinion even if you are a support worker.
I know people doing support and care jobs and with my interaction with then it is a means to an end as nobody wants to build a career out of it.

Whether you want to admit it or not,it is a low skill job(20-24k p/a range) and the new migration salary cap has clearly delineated that. With that salary range and current economic reality, bringing a family over with that pay means it is a strain on the economy.
lakefist:

You need to come out of your shell and see beyond your shallow thinking.

No Job is easy and abroad every minutes, seconds counts. Even at that you can choose time to work.

The problem with our people is that we want to quickly recoup and start sending money home hence picking different shifts and jobs.

I have seen people do support work and would tell you all they do is watch service user throughout the night. They still browse the internet and do all sorts of stuffs while at work.

At NHS maximum days of working is 4 you have 3 days of rest. So, tell me is this not enough?

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by lakefist(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2023
GEEBITE:
You are so mannerles to be throwing insults at me for no reason.I don't know what's eating you up over my opinion even if you are a support worker.
I know people doing support and care jobs and with my interaction with then it is a means to an end as nobody wants to build a career out of it.

Whether you want to admit it or not,it is a low skill job(20-24k p/a range) and the new migration salary cap has clearly delineated that. With that salary range and current economic reality, bringing a family over with that pay means it is a strain on the economy.

Those doing support work came with their dependents to work. Your over sabi mentality wouldn’t let you know that. How is that a strain on the economy?

I have not seen dependents not working here. Nigerians are not lazy anywhere you find them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / African Doctor Performs Successful Foot Reimplantation Surgery(pics) / Amazing Health Benefits Of Scent Leaves You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.