Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families (37707 Views)

UK Stops Recruiting Healthcare Workers From Nigeria, 53 Others (Full List) / Court Restrains Enugu Health Workers From Embarking On Strike Action / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by omooba969(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kloenboi:
Having your family beside you is very important for your MENTAL wellbeing

Not always

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Kachidubem: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
illuminaty:
The heading is very misleading

UK are making plans to stop health care workers from bringing in dependants...

It has not been rectified yet
Taking effect from January...it almost same thing

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by viodemus: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
some people want to go there and abuse the system. They are paying you for your services, then you want to go and rubbish their land.

In Nigeria, and many part of Africa, no plans for foreigner help or integration, but we go there with entitlement mentality. No, go to china, middle east, or Russia, to do that, and see how far you can go. Ordinary in Nigeria, tribal movement and integration is not even half of the compromise received in the uk and others like that. We go there and insult them. Many times we go there without money, and then insult them, but we always look at them like money tap when they come to our own side. Just look at how south Africa treats other Africans.

If you ask me, I think they should do more in protecting their ideology. Let them not reciprocate kindness when wicked societies only offer wickedness. Africa need to appreciate kindness and stop being entitled wrecks. Everytime, you raid them with boats, and be spreading anyhow on their streets without any tangible societal contribution. If it was the other way around, what would have happened to them.

Am not saying they are saints, but when those boats touch their lands, even their most wicked ones, give the refugees tea, blanket, biscuit, food, water, and a bunk or tent to lay down for the day. Sometimes, even check their health, and then start documenting the migrants a day or two later. Go and try that in the middle east or china. Saudi Arabia killed almost 1800 africans off the coast of yemen, that were waving their hands, trying to escape yemen. They killed over 1800 in 4 hrs. Not one criticism. So, africans need to respect themselves when they go out for economic reasons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by illuminaty(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kachidubem:

Taking effect from January...it almost same thing

Where did you see it taking effect from January??

It's student banned from bringing dependant that takes effect from January

Instead I saw somewhere that the ban for healthcare dependant may take place march/April

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by MuslimIgbo: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
Judolisco:
D best way to stop dis migration madness is for Europe to ban African lawmakers and their families from accessing healthcare, education and other good essentials abroad... So dat we will develop our country and continent, if not they've not seen anything yet oh

All dis bans won't work, Nigerians will always find a way
You think the UK government wants African countries to develop and progress?
You think it's not their joy the we consider them demigod?
You think they're not even part of the people promoting and instigating all these problems for us?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Kachidubem: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
illuminaty:

Where did you see it taking effect from January??

It's student banned from bringing dependant that takes effect from January

Instead I saw somewhere that the ban for healthcare dependant may take place march/April
Oya now...dey play

Why don't you ask google when this new rule will be taking effect from or go GOV.UK

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by julybaba(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sell all your properties to clean white man buttocks.

God abeg o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by jaxxy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
UK being mischievous
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Jeon(f): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Meanwhile they are here celebrating virginity, instead of Nigerians to step and boast their growth so that no nation wil take Nigeria and the citizens as Shitz.

Kachidubem:
Black man will always be a slave sha.... see the nonsense yanga dis people dey do...

Nigerians will go there and be rubbishing our country , doing all sort of nonsense VLOGS on YouTube...cho cho cho... mouth will not rest.

"How to play with snow without falling down"
"HOW TO JAPA WITHOUT MONEY"
"HOW TO CHO CHO CHO"
grin

Westerners and the Europeans knew we depend on them so the yanga most be there and we have no say.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by youngrichnigga: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
I wonder why you guys are making it a Nigerian thing, the japa syndrome cuts across many countries and not just Nigerians undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by SoNature(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Judolisco:
D best way to stop dis migration madness is for Europe to ban African lawmakers and their families from accessing healthcare, education and other good essentials abroad... So dat we will develop our country and continent, if not they've not seen anything yet oh

They cannot. Those countries need their money

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Wizuman: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lol

Nigerians and UK..
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by emmyN(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Agbado miscreants are working overtime on nairaland. How many times will this report make front-page?

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by crossbreedwears(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Still wondering why nigerians love moving to UK when their are other betters counties
raskymonojendor:
UK changes immigration rules every 2 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Wizuman: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kloenboi:

That una format don cast 😂

4 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Kachidubem: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
viodemus:
some people want to go there and abuse the system. They are paying you for your services, then you want to go and rubbish their land.

In Nigeria, and many part of Africa, no plans for foreigner help or integration, but we go there with entitlement mentality. No, go to china, middle east, or Russia, to do that, and see how far you can go. Ordinary in Nigeria, tribal movement and integration is not even half of the compromise received in the uk and others like that. We go there and insult them. Many times we go there without money, and then insult them, but we always look at them like money tap when they come to our own side. Just look at how south Africa treats other Africans.

If you ask me, I think they should do more in protecting their ideology. Let them not reciprocate kindness when wicked societies only offer wickedness. Africa need to appreciate kindness and stop being entitled wrecks. Everytime, you raid them with boats, and be spreading anyhow on their streets without any tangible societal contribution. If it was the other way around, what would have happened to them.

Am not saying they are saints, but when those boats touch their lands, even their most wicked ones, give the refugees tea, blanket, biscuit, food, water, and a bunk or tent to lay down for the day. Sometimes, even check their health, and then start documenting the migrants a day or two later. Go and try that in the middle east or china. Saudi Arabia killed almost 1800 africans off the coast of yemen, that were waving their hands, trying to escape yemen. They killed over 1800 in 4 hrs. Not one criticism. So, africans need to respect themselves when they go out for economic reasons.

You are very correct

Nigerians don't contribute anything to dia economy at all... they think being a care giver AKA cleaning oyibo shitt is contribution...lol

See Nigerians arriving UK and bragging about Free education for dia kids like it dia right ...lol grin... I schooled in IMSU under rochas era , it was free education for imo state indigenes but the moment you are coming from even Anambra state, YOU MUST PAY SCH FEES...

But see Nigerians claiming dia free education for dia kids in another man's country oo !!!...UK Sha dey mumu. grin

Nigerians get problem... na UK govt Sha dey allow all these nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Splitmind: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Very good let us stay and build Nigeria
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Kachidubem: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Still wondering why nigerians love moving to UK when their are other betters counties
Na hoard mentality ...and lately, there is this thing about UK movement hype here in naija...they make it look like an achievement.

3 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Kachidubem: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Jeon:
Meanwhile they are here celebrating virginity, instead of Nigerians to step and boast their growth so that no nation wil take Nigeria and the citizens as Shitz.

Westerners and the Europeans knew we depend on them so the yanga most be there and we have no say.
Who are the "WE"

I don't depend on any white man o!

I have 3 bet9ja shops and a game lounge ...my businesses fetch me around 2 million monthly

My expenses in a month hardly surpass 200k when I calculate.

I am largely contented, at least for now.

I love Nigeria, na TAX-free country and the weather is lovely honestly grin

I pity fools using over 20 million plus to Japa, they will regret bitterly

9 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by MrCork: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
post=127331542:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/uk-bans-healthcare-workers-from-bringing-families/

NIGERIANS ALL SPOIL EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY IBO PEOPLE....THEY COME HERE WIT BETWEEEN 7 TO 10 CHILDRENS & expet to get visa...they dont even want them in afganissan...IBO PEOPLE MENNNNN!!!(no oofencse) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by tnerro1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dialpad:
I guess those that were approved may have messed things up for others.

Na their way be that nah

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Sirianese: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
post=127331542:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/uk-bans-healthcare-workers-from-bringing-families/

They shouldn't have been allowed to bring dependants in the first place

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by kunle75(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
Judolisco:

It will be difficult as the UK and other developed world are the most beneficiary of the loot by our politicians. Our politicians can afford costly health care systems that even their own citizens aren't willing to pay for.
So it will be a difficult task for them,some of their lawmakers too are proxy to some of our politicians

3 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by MrCork: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sirianese:

They shouldn't have been allowed to bring dependants in the first place

IBO People never listen sir...u blame them & dey will accuse u of racism!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by alllivesmatter(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kachidubem:
Black man will always be a slave sha.... see the nonsense yanga dis people dey do...

Nigerians will go there and be rubbishing our country , doing all sort of nonsense VLOGS on YouTube...cho cho cho... mouth will not rest.

"How to play with snow without falling down"

"HOW TO JAPA WITHOUT MONEY"

"How to Japa without paying school fees"

"HOW TO CHO CHO CHO"
grin

It's a means of keeping up with the bills over there. Trying to make a few extra bucks. And they end up exposing the migration routes and tactics of their country men.

You're absolutely on track.

6 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Bluffly: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
sotall:
cool

If Nigeria as country was functioning at even let's say 30% capacity, we won't have our citizens use their life savings to go slave for the whiteman abroad.

Nigeria's failure is the reason for all these insults and shakara.

Still too bad that even those in Nigeria dont realize why Nigeria will never be a working country with the current setup.
We are all suppose to make it work but most thinks quality living is a miracle.

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by lakefist(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kloenboi:

Many would still request for family presence on mental health ground. Trust me they don’t joke with mental health in this country,
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Kachidubem: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
alllivesmatter:

It's a means of keeping up with the bills over there. Trying to make a few extra bucks. And they end up exposing the migration routes and tactics of their country men.

You're absolutely on track.
How many views do most of them end up getting...how much is YouTube paying them , if at all they are getting paid

Anyways, someone once told me , sometimes the loneliness over there makes them venture into YouTube VLOG...

White man land can be very lonely and our Nigeria girls dont have the luxury of Men chasing after them and spending on them in UK like we do in Nigeria ... loneliness wan kill dem...lmao grin...hence , they venture into YouTube

But they end up exposing too much...it is well sha.

5 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Crafteck1: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kloenboi:

Then stay with them

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by viodemus: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kachidubem:

You are very correct

Nigerians don't contribute anything to dia economy at all... they think being a care giver AKA cleaning oyibo shitt is contribution...lol

See Nigerians arriving UK and bragging about Free education for dia kids like it dia right ...lol grin... I schooled in IMSU under rochas era , it was free education for imo state indigenes but the moment you are coming from even Anambra state, YOU MUST PAY SCH FEES...

But see Nigerians claiming dia free education for dia kids in another man's country oo !!!...UK Sha dey mumu. grin

Nigerians get problem... na UK govt Sha dey allow all these nonsense.

I dey tell you.
You are capable of being kind, you are not a user.
People go just dey, dey confuse kindness for mumu.

God bless UK, USA, Canada, Australia, new Zealand, and some others, even Germany; for being, Kind and humane nations.

Everyday, American borders are being stormed and pressured, but mexico don't tolerate them or adopt the migrants. They are raped, kidnapped, etc in Mexico and sometimes America, but in America, if you hurt them or whatever, you will be going to jail as a citizen. Russia points guns at migrants to direct them back or towards nato country borders. Go to India and do entitlement. And see if bollonbollo, no go full your face.

Africa should be encouraged to be humane.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Generation Of Pipe Holding: How Did We Get Here? / How I Successfully Quit Tramadol, U Too Can Do Same / Benefits Of Sleeping For Eight Hours Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.