Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families (37694 Views)

UK Stops Recruiting Healthcare Workers From Nigeria, 53 Others (Full List) / Court Restrains Enugu Health Workers From Embarking On Strike Action / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by tolue42(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

They can't do that cos the loot these African leaders bring into their country is what's keeping their economy running. If they ban them and their families, they'll be shooting themselves on the foot.

Liar, Nigeria is an oil poor country. Make una no dey beat cheat
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Neddyogu(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2023
Judolisco:
D best way to stop dis migration madness is for Europe to ban African lawmakers and their families from accessing healthcare, education and other good essentials abroad... So dat we will develop our country and continent, if not they've not seen anything yet oh

All dis bans won't work, Nigerians will always find a way

African politicians spend a lot of looted funds in those foreign countries and it helps their economy so they can't ban them from coming over. The ban is for ppl who come over and add nothing to the economy. In other words, the ban is not for the rich!

2 Likes

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by DKM123: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2023
Las las, when there is nowhere for Nigerians to run to with thier families, maybe they will be more serious with the affairs of thier country instead of the laid-back, docile, lackadaisical attitude they portray when fellow men like them with one head keep using them to play ping pong and looting thier collective wealth dry while at the same time gaslighting them and playing with thier intelligence on a steady.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by coputa(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2023
ednut1:
you can’t take your dependents along to USa on student visa. Most Nigerians went to uk with student visa. So comparing usa to uk no follow. You also cant get work permit in usa easily from Nigeria when compared to uk. The only way to get papers mostly is by fake marriage.
you deviated from the subject matter,as an health care workers in US , you can go with your family

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Godsonkemz(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2023
Wahala dey... Very disappointing for many as there's no need struggling to obtain a nursing degree for a career in UK that would now have to separate you from your family.

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by modernWays: 7:23am On Dec 06, 2023
Judolisco:
D best way to stop dis migration madness is for Europe to ban African lawmakers and their families from accessing healthcare, education and other good essentials abroad... So dat we will develop our country and continent, if not they've not seen anything yet oh

Yes, I agree with this 100%, but western countries can't do that because they need Africa to boost their economy. Their economy can't survive withiout cheap labour from Africa and India.

The reality is that no single soul in Nigeria has the interest of our country at heart. We keep blaming our leaders but forgotten those surgeons, Nurses, top financial and IT experts that suppose to build their country but left because of personal gains. Both politicians and masses has something in common, which is greed or quet to accumulate wealth.

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by tjdaddy(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2023
Buh I think it's high time these medical practioners and those in the medical field stay here at home .....the UK is clearly mad...they're benefiting from the work of these health practitioners and still giving useless rules that would affect their personal life...if no be bad government who their useless country help.....Our doctors need to stay back... professionals in most fields don't earn close to those in the medical field and they're still here....it's actually sailing away from personal interest to making sacrifice for the people you love

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Difrent: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2023
sotall:

My last reply to you. I engaged you intellectually giving sound rebuttals to your myopic opinions and that triggered you and you came up with insults. When a fool is defeated in an argument, he resorts to insult. Have a nice day.

Is this rebuttals or insults.
You have been given opportunity to change diapers in a mental asylum in the UK and you think you have become better than others and you think others will just allow you insult them?.
No way . I'm not afraid of you now
Below I will reproduce your insulting epistle I replied to

"For the fact that the current state of Nigeria is irredeemable makes it worthwhile to endure whatever obstacles/problems those who travel abroad will face. And whatever problems those abroad face, it is nothing compared to the outcome of irresponsible leadership that is now endemic to Nigeria.

Most Nigerians that travel abroad wont blink twice if given the opportunity to dispose the green passport for the passport of their adopted countries. And many have it as one of their goals to become citizens of their adopted countries.

It doesn't even mean you can't stroll into the shit hole called Nigeria after disposing her passport.

The government of Nigeria even see it as a service that a foreigner is coming into the country through the airport. Afterall thousands of miscreants and rifrafs enter the shit hole illegally everyday and the government has no means of stopping them. They even go ahead and get the Nigeria's ID , work without permission, and can even vote in elections. That's the definition of a shit hole when the government cant protect the little resources meant for the citizens.

Nobody is stopping you from enslaving yourself but don't insult the country that gave you an identity
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by bablon20(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2023
Banning the politicians and lawmakers is like u telling your best customers who is the source of ur successful mega business to stop patronizing you.

Judolisco:

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by boxypane(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2023
Judolisco:

Na them (IMF and WB) accompanied by our greedy politicians dey cause all these underdevelopment troubles.

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by boxypane(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2023
Kachidubem:
Black man will always be a slave sha.... see the nonsense yanga dis people dey do...

Nigerians will go there and be rubbishing our country , doing all sort of nonsense VLOGS on YouTube...cho cho cho... mouth will not rest.

"How to play with snow without falling down"

"HOW TO JAPA WITHOUT MONEY"

"How to Japa without paying school fees"

"HOW TO CHO CHO CHO"
grin
Nor be everything una go dey shout discrimination. Is it your country?
Moreover, these measures will also affect Indians, Pakistanis, etc
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by boxypane(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2023
Dialpad:
I guess those that were approved may have messed things up for others.

Nope. They are also trying to build their own workforce.

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by sotall(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2023
Difrent:

Is this rebuttals or insults.
You have been given opportunity to change diapers in a mental asylum in the UK and you think you have become better than others and you think others will just allow you insult them?.
No way . I'm not afraid of you now
Below I will reproduce your insulting epistle I replied to

"For the fact that the current state of Nigeria is irredeemable makes it worthwhile to endure whatever obstacles/problems those who travel abroad will face. And whatever problems those abroad face, it is nothing compared to the outcome of irresponsible leadership that is now endemic to Nigeria.

Most Nigerians that travel abroad wont blink twice if given the opportunity to dispose the green passport for the passport of their adopted countries. And many have it as one of their goals to become citizens of their adopted countries.

It doesn't even mean you can't stroll into the shit hole called Nigeria after disposing her passport.

The government of Nigeria even see it as a service that a foreigner is coming into the country through the airport. Afterall thousands of miscreants and rifrafs enter the shit hole illegally everyday and the government has no means of stopping them. They even go ahead and get the Nigeria's ID , work without permission, and can even vote in elections. That's the definition of a shit hole when the government cant protect the little resources meant for the citizens.

Nobody is stopping you from enslaving yourself but don't insult the country that gave you an identity
It doesn't cost me anything to give you the insult in kind but that would be a waste of insult.
Your emotional outbursts already says it all about how Nigeria has happened to you.

You can continue to be in delusion that everyone who leaves Nigeria has gone to change pampers abroad or do some menial jobs. Its just your myopic way of seeing things.

And for the last part Nigeria is a shit hole and a failed country. However that makes you feel, go ahead and face reality.

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by chatinent: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2023
Nigerians make them discover new laws.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Difrent: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2023
sotall:

It doesn't cost me anything to give you the insult in kind but that would be a waste of insult.
Your emotional outbursts already says it all about how Nigeria has happened to you.

You can continue to be in delusion that everyone who leaves Nigeria has gone to change pampers abroad or do some menial jobs. Its just your myopic way of seeing things.

And for the last part Nigeria is a shit hole and a failed country. However that makes you feel, go ahead and face reality.

Everyone that says something contrary to your warped opinion Nigeria has happened to.
Ehn I don hear
You fool think everyone will run away from Nigeria like you ?
Call Nigeria all manner of names you like doesn't take away the fact that you are willingly enslaving yourself .
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by vickydevoka(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:
UK changes immigration rules every 2 years.
Or every 2 months
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by sotall(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2023
Difrent:

Everyone that says something contrary to your warped opinion Nigeria has happened to.
Ehn I don hear
You fool think everyone will run away from Nigeria like you ?
Call Nigeria all manner of names you like doesn't take away the fact that you are willingly enslaving yourself .

Warped opinion that triggered you and you resorted to personal insults rather than a counter with a convincing rebuttal. grin grin

They say a hungry man is an angry man hence i really understand why you cant do without insults.

Those who are ruling over you and looting your commonwealth send their families abroad to school, live and work here.

Are they also enslaving themselves?

If you think coming abroad to school, work and live is enslavement, choose your enslavement wisely.

By the way, how is the shit hole today?
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by CJStarz: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:
UK changes immigration rules every 2 years.
They're always on kolos
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Difrent: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2023
sotall:

Those who are ruling over you and looting your commonwealth send their families abroad to school, live and work here.

But they are not going there to change diapers and are not making noise like you.
They are doing the good jobs and leaving your likes with the dirty ones so shut that dirty trap you call mouth
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by planetx: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2023
sotall:

Those changing pampers and doing cleaning abroad have a better life than over 90% of those living in Nigeria.
They enjoy constant electricity, good roads, job security, good heakth system, a working pension system and above all, their life is not as cheap as a piece of bread anymore like it was in Nigeria.

Those who do this cleaning job or change old papa pampers earn more by far than professors and medical doctors in Nigeria.

The government takes taxes and the citizens can see and enjoy the benefits of taxes they pay.
A working system isnt cheap. It is better to be changing pampers abroad and earn a living wage which will enable you to live life comfortably than be in an office in Nigeria and be earning peanuts.
Good roads and constant electricity that will tire you within max a year.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by sotall(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2023
Difrent:

But they are not going there to change diapers and are not making noise like you.
They are doing the good jobs and leaving your likes with the dirty ones so shut that dirty trap you call mouth

I may not be among those doing diapers abroad, but i am very sure those doing it are better than you or anyone in your miserable family.

Hence your bitterness towards them. Those doing care jobs are abroad will feed , cloth and house you and your entire generation without a blink and they will do it while living their best lives.

And lastly its obvious no one in your family have ever been deemed qualified to even get a visa to travel abroad. Those who are given visa are carefully selected through a rigorous process and you clearly do not meet those prerequisites.

Keep wailing and hating them while they live better lives than you.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by sotall(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2023
planetx:
Good roads and constant electricity that will tire you within max a year.

And this is a point?

So let's say you get over satisfied with constant electricity and good roads and othet amenities, does that mean you now want to have bad roads, epileptic electricity and lack of basic amenities?

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by ednut1(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2023
coputa:
you deviated from the subject matter,as an health care workers in US , you can go with your family
how many care workers does USA grant visa to yearly USA wey illegals dey work easily hence to need to hire people for care hobs from abroad
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Judolisco(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2023
boxypane:

Na them (IMF and WB) accompanied by our greedy politicians dey cause all these underdevelopment troubles.
make we stop dey blame Europeans...na we ourselves dey cause all dis wahala... U sef fit be leader 2mrw o
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Judolisco(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2023
bablon20:
Banning the politicians and lawmakers is like u telling your best customers who is the source of ur successful mega business to stop patronizing you.

I knw... So they should expect more illegal migration... That thing wey leaders dey enjoy with stolen money citizens 2 wan enjoy am

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Judolisco(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2023
modernWays:

Yes, I agree with this 100%, but western countries can't do that because they need Africa to boost their economy. Their economy can't survive withiout cheap labour from Africa and India.

The reality is that no single soul in Nigeria has the interest of our country at heart. We keep blaming our leaders but forgotten those surgeons, Nurses, top financial and IT experts that suppose to build their country but left because of personal gains. Both politicians and masses has something in common, which is greed or quet to accumulate wealth.
yh boss... Na we dey rule ourselves, we ain't importing rulers from abroad
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Judolisco(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Them no send Una na... Wetin concern oyinbo... People wey smart pass us
dem no send us, why dem come dey review their migration laws.... Una go jst dey talk

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Judolisco(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

You think the UK government wants African countries to develop and progress?
You think it's not their joy the we consider them demigod?
You think they're not even part of the people promoting and instigating all these problems for us?
it's Africans dat don't want to progress... We are all greedy...
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Pootle: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2023
post=127331550:
Latest Development, Coming From UK GOVT

DON'T Forget, NàijaCover Bring The Update.

not update this a bad news cry

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Charles545: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

Who are the "WE"

I don't depend on any white man o!

I have 3 bet9ja shops and a game lounge ...my businesses fetch me around 2 million monthly

My expenses in a month hardly surpass 200k when I calculate.

I am largely contented, at least for now.

I love Nigeria, na TAX-free country and the weather is lovely honestly grin

I pity fools using over 20 million plus to Japa, they will regret bitterly

I would like you to mentor me in this line of business.
Re: UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families by Pootle: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2023
Kachidubem:
Black man will always be a slave sha.... see the nonsense yanga dis people dey do...

Nigerians will go there and be rubbishing our country , doing all sort of nonsense VLOGS on YouTube...cho cho cho... mouth will not rest.

"How to play with snow without falling down"

"HOW TO JAPA WITHOUT MONEY"

"How to Japa without paying school fees"

"HOW TO CHO CHO CHO"
grin

i don laff tire here....our ass no dey lap one place

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / How I Successfully Quit Tramadol, U Too Can Do Same / The Yoruba Name Of Dandelion Herb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.