Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship (19127 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Photos From TECNO CAMON 20 Series Launch In Lagos / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by AyodejiFelix(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2023
Well Said. Not everybody can afford Iphone or latest Samsung. And the truth of the matter is that TECNO devices are still doing 90% if not 99% of what these overhyped iPhones are doing.
koolaid87:

Tecno upgrading means paying more on manufacturing costs.

Tecno is banking on the affordability by average Nigerians hence why they're highly patronised by the masses.

Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by OladapoF(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2023
God bless you for this wonderful submission. TECNO and Infinix have always manufactured devices that can be afforded by average Nigerians. Not everybody can afford costly devices
AyodejiFelix:
Well Said. Not everybody can afford Iphone or latest Samsung. And the truth of the matter is that TECNO devices are still doing 90% if not 99% of what these overhyped iPhones are doing.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by OladapoF(m): 6:57am On Dec 11, 2023
TECNO is doing well. This event cannot be forgotten in a hurry. Kudos to the brand for sponsoring AFCON
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by OladapoF(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2023
I Love this statement of yours. TECNO and Infinix are doing well in their own way
AyodejiFelix:

Just ignore those naysayers. They have never for once appreciated good things. Their job is to keep finding faults in different brands who are doing well in their own little Way. Little do they know that no amount of criticism can stop responsible people who are doing well in all facets of life to stop using TECNO devices.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by eyeses: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2023
This was one hell of a launch.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Ray369: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2023
They have to give back to the people ...we are their customers..I'm sure you don't use their products..you're just saying what you don't know ..by the way ..your opinion doesn't count
Tymk:
they owe you nothing.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Tymk: 5:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Ray369:
They have to give back to the people ...we are their customers..I'm sure you don't use their products..you're just saying what you don't know ..by the way ..your opinion doesn't count
trash
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Ray369: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2023
I don't have to impress you ..slowpoke
Tymk:
trash
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Tymk: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2023
Ray369:
I don't have to impress you ..slowpoke
trash
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Ray369: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2023
Why are you after my life ...
Tymk:
trash
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Yinksy09(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kudos to TECNO. I hope to be live at AFCON 2023 in Cote D'Ivoire.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Shuregirl: 1:39am On Dec 18, 2023
Yinksy09:
they are doing well for themselves
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Tymk: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ray369:
Why are you after my life ...
becsuse it's worthless
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Ray369: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
You enjoy fucking your momma right!
Tymk:
becsuse it's worthless
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Tymk: 5:08am On Dec 23, 2023
Ray369:
You enjoy fucking my momma right!
yes and u love coming in her mouth
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by tafat: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2023
Lovely to see, sponsoring the AFCON is very good of them.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by tafat: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2023
Woodshot:
How much
it's about 142,500 for the 256GB+6GB variant.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by tafat: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2023
Johncreator:
Una phone too cost abeg shift
haha bros, with how things they expensive now and the specs e carry,you sey e dey expensive?
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by biroo: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2023
Wow, spark 20 series don show? Hopefully it will be twice as good as the spark 10 series.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Wordsofwisdom: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2023
This partnership is really amazing, every brand should be sponsoring anything that unites the African continent.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by tafat: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2023
YoungLionken:
I really wished tecno, infinix could upgrade to iPhone capacity, Nigerians would have made them great through sales...
lol, who told you they're not already great? They're the leading smartphone brand in Africa.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by tafat: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2023
IamCookie:
How does it cost ?
about 142,500 for the pro version.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by koskilala: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Awesome launch for an amazing device, to be sponsoring the AFCON is something to emulate from this brand, very good of them.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by koskilala: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
Those guys are using iPhone angry
that doesn't stop them too from using TECNO phones now, or don't you know many people use more than one phone?
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by koskilala: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ray369:
I feel Tecno should be able to sponsor a football team in Nigeria....thesame goes for the like of Infinix, Huawei & Co. They are making it in Nigeria, they should give back to the economy somehow.
fair point, but Tecno gives back to the community though, dem they get promo almost all the time, and sponsoring the AFCON is a major way if giving back to the community too abi?.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by koskilala: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
Ambassadors of Tecno who don't use the phone
says who? They use the phones too.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kudos to TECNO. The brand has been doing a great job lately.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
The partnership is a great one
Yinksy09:
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
The Brand's commitment towards the Development of Africa is commendable
tafat:
Lovely to see, sponsoring the AFCON is very good of them.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by Cheezzyy: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
AyodejiFelix:
The Brand's commitment towards the Development of Africa is commendable
they are doing well for themselves
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by sureinfo: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
Superb launch, everywhere looks colorful.
Re: Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship by sureinfo: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ray369:
I feel Tecno should be able to sponsor a football team in Nigeria....thesame goes for the like of Infinix, Huawei & Co. They are making it in Nigeria, they should give back to the economy somehow.
they're giving back to the economy too, dem dey sponsors events too now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More / Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) / Top 20 Fastest Internet Providers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.