Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year (16418 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year by gladdensir(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mumu responder.

Your mumu no too much?
Re: Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year by Sillymoderators: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
gladdensir:

Your mumu no too much?
70 years old man!
Re: Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year by gladdensir(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sillymoderators:

70 years old man!

This man!
Wetin be dis? Wetin, wetin be dis? Jesus, Jesus.
Re: Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year by Sillymoderators: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
gladdensir:

This man!
Wetin be dis? Wetin, wetin be dis? Jesus, Jesus.
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ sorry o sorry o
Re: Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year by gladdensir(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ sorry o sorry o

Chisooooooooos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal / Peseiro To NFF: Pay Me, Don’t Teach Me My Job / Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.