Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? (2301 Views)

Two Hausa Having A Quicky / Married Woman Sucked With A Man After Having Doggy Style Quicky / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by seiyefajohn(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy

Who discovered Doggy? I mean the Doggy style that you very well know, the one that happens during s*xual interco*rse. That style has helped many people. In fact, i attest that, 'the best position for quicky is doggy.' I swear!

If her boyfriend go show up anytime, Doggy is the solution. If your girlfriend mama de close mark her 24/7, na just few minutes you need for a quick Doggy. If your friends too planty for the house, na just one corner you need to position and the next thing is Doggy.

The amazing thing about Doggy quicky is that, you two do not need to UnCloth, it is a sharp sharp something. Pull down and bend down is the pattern of the game. You pull down, she pulls down and bend down and the business dom reach ground.

Doggy is indeed a dunk hill; i say this because the male need to mount on the dunk to hit the hill from behind. Stand, mount, thrust and hit the honey comb with your lengthy bold, and you two will be alright. Doggy, the quickest position for fu*k!ng.

My name na Seiyefa John (i endorse the 'Nobody Holly Pass' mantra)

2 Likes

Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by Nebes: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nkita

2 Likes

Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by seiyefajohn(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hmmmm

Nebes:
Nkita
Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by TINUBUISMAD: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Come make heaven make I see na. Sinner

2 Likes

Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by Silentgroper(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
They are actually two styles that are good for quicky .. doggy and other one in which is being lady is being lifted up and and her back pinned to the wall or she sits on table and have her legs splitted wide open

Don't know what they call it...

4 Likes

Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by seiyefajohn(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2023
Smile.
TINUBUISMAD:
Come make heaven make I see na. Sinner
Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by seiyefajohn(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2023
Jesus. You na bad boi.
Silentgroper:
They are actually two styles that are good for quicky .. doggy and other one in which is being lady is being lifted up and and her back pinned to the wall or she sits on table and have her legs splitted wide open

2 Likes

Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by Silentgroper(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
seiyefajohn:
Jesus. You na bad boi.

angry angry

It's basic knowledge na ..

1 Like

Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by ShangTsung000: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Silentgroper:

That one na spread eagle naaa.
Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by Silentgroper(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
ShangTsung000:

That one na spread eagle naaa.
na street name abi na the Kamasutra name be that

2 Likes

Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by Johnycastro18: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
On doggy style mandate we stand.. grin

Remebered how i fired one banny behind an abandoned tetfund building at night during my university days in school....

Thank god say security no catch us sha,
Although it was a quickie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by ShangTsung000: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Silentgroper:
na street name abi na the Kamasutra name be that

Which one again be Kamasutra again.

Na street name o.
Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by Starboytwo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Silentgroper:

let's just call it splitter...

I too love that style, na untop my lapi table I dey carry dem pu, have her use her to hands grab the back of my head for support while I fire on Standingly.
Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by dammyz101(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
seiyefajohn:
The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy

Who discovered Doggy? I mean the Doggy style that you very well know, the one that happens during s*xual interco*rse. That style has helped many people. In fact, i attest that, 'the best position for quicky is doggy.' I swear!

If her boyfriend go show up anytime, Doggy is the solution. If your girlfriend mama de close mark her 24/7, na just few minutes you need for a quick Doggy. If your friends too planty for the house, na just one corner you need to position and the next thing is Doggy.

The amazing thing about Doggy quicky is that, you two do not need to UnCloth, it is a sharp sharp something. Pull down and bend down is the pattern of the game. You pull down, she pulls down and bend down and the business dom reach ground.

Doggy is indeed a dunk hill; i say this because the male need to mount on the dunk to hit the hill from behind. Stand, mount, thrust and hit the honey comb with your lengthy bold, and you two will be alright. Doggy, the quickest position for fu*k!ng.

My name na Seiyefa John (i endorse the 'Nobody Holly Pass' mantra)

dis doggy don help ooo
Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by Silentgroper(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
Starboytwo:
let's just call it splitter...

I too love that style, na untop my lapi table I dey carry dem pu, have her use her to hands grab the back of my head for support while I fire on Standingly.

grin grin grin

Burst my brain ..

Gaddem

1 Like

Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by Silentgroper(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Johnycastro18:
On doggy style mandate we stand.. grin

Remebered how i fired one banny behind an abandoned tetfund building at night during my university days in school....

Thank god say security no catch us sha,
Although it was a quickie cheesy
lol ... Which sch .. this one wey you mention tetfund ... I'm thinking lautech...
Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by seiyefajohn(m): 3:08am On Dec 07, 2023
Ok o. Well, this knowledge is not so basic to all sha.
Silentgroper:

angry angry

It's basic knowledge na ..
Re: The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy? by seiyefajohn(m): 3:10am On Dec 07, 2023
Silentgroper:

Lol.

grin grin grin

Burst my brain ..

Gaddem

(1) (Reply)

. / Big Dilemma In Marriage / Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.